[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of The Knick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: theknick.jpg (91 KB, 1024x556) Image search: [Google]
theknick.jpg
91 KB, 1024x556
What does /tv/ think of The Knick?
>>
KNICK KNICK KNICK KNICK

KNICK KNICK KNICK KNICK

KNICK · EL · O · DE · ON!
>>
Best television series since The Sopranos, easily.
>>
>>63049998
That's a hefty claim anon

Care to back it up?
>>
>>63049998
That's not The Leftovers
>>
>>63050119
Watch the show.
>>
>>63050135
The Leftovers is garbage, I wish you fucking redditors would stop praising such a mediocre show.
>>
>>63049998
nah
>>
>>63050160
Name one show besides The Sopranos and The Wire better than The Knick. I'll wait.
>>
File: costanza smoke.jpg (30 KB, 488x442) Image search: [Google]
costanza smoke.jpg
30 KB, 488x442
>>63050185
Seinfeld
>>
File: again.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
again.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
>>63050185
>>
>>63049998
It is better. The Knick is true patrician television. It is the barometer by which I would measure a person's patrician quotient.
>>
First season was tight as a drum, second season seems like it can't make up its mind what the fuck it's doing.
>>
>>63050469
>The Knick is better than The Sopranos
>anything is better than The Sopranos
>The Sopranos not being the transfinite limit of all that television is capable of

The Knick is easily my favourite show airing at the moment but The Sopranos is its own level entirely
>>
>>63049998
Better: the Knick has a more diverse cast and isn't afraid to pair black and white characters romantically, despite being set in a time when that was even more unusual. Talk about brave.
>>
>>63049552
Knick, Knick, Kick

(Fuck me running)
>>
>>63049552
Algernon fist fighting that guy to end the third episode was one of the best things I've ever seen on tv
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.