[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just got finished marathoning the first and what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Last Man on Earth.jpg (72 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
Last Man on Earth.jpg
72 KB, 750x400
So, I just got finished marathoning the first and what's aired of the second season of The Last Man on Earth.

Damn. Why have I never heard of this show before? sure, the middle of the first season is pretty dumb, but so far the second season has yet to have a bad episode.
>>
>>63048527
I'm with you OP. Season 1 was really hit-or-miss, but season 2 has been the definition of comfy.

Time just flies by when I'm watching and I'm left wishing it would keep going.
>>
>>63048527
supprisingly odd since the show literally has kackolding, he gets keked then keks him back. literally /pol/ /tv/ 2015 the show
>>
>>63048527
Carol best girl?

Carol best girl.
>>
>>63048749
Carol most amusing. Erica is the hottest.
>>
>>63048764
You know january jones is a person who exists and is acting on this tv show right?
>>
>>63048749
Kristen Schaal isn't particularly attractive by traditional measures, but she's so good as Carol and Louise that I can't help but kind of love her.
>>
>>63048527
I really like it, especially at the beginning of the seasons. the less people, the better

also
>phil captures big black bull and brings him back
what a metaphor
>>
Why do i find Kristen Schaal so hot? I know she is not traditionally attractive, but i cant help it. I cant even look at her without getting a little bit aroused.
>>
File: 1429506400619.jpg (875 KB, 936x1320) Image search: [Google]
1429506400619.jpg
875 KB, 936x1320
>>63048749
Worst. Even Bitchlissa is better.
>>
>>63048527
>last man on earth
>finds other men on earth

Shit taste desu senpai.
>>
>>63048798
Yeah and she's a cunt with an unlikable face. Your point?
>>
I think it's crazy how nobody seems to notice how fucking good the soundtrack to this show is. It's easily one of the best ones currently on tv.
>>
>>63049448
I actually turned on to an episode of this randomly and noticed the soundtrack right away.

Not many shows on TV have a soundtrack that isn't "vague ambiance" or "pop and r&b from the last ten years".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.