[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of thrones S6 filming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 1434303531100.gif (486 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1434303531100.gif
486 KB, 300x169
>Melisandre has had very little filming time this season
>Ghost is somehow linked to Jon's ressurection
>Tower of Joy Ned/Lyanna scenes were filmed totally closed off indoors

So is Mel gonna get killed by Jon or Davos after his Resurrection? Ghost the blood sacrifice?

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/11/25/new-reports-out-of-season-6-including-ghost-sightings/

S6 filming/casting discussion here
>>
>>63042527
Why do you want spoilers? Just ignore it all until it comes back. Let yourself be surprised you coward
>>
>>63042581
I enjoy reading about what is going to happen, studies have shown knowing spoilers increases enjoyment anyway
>>
>>63042581
>not reading and guessing what will happen
>>
>>63042766
This desu, season 6 gonna be good anyway
>>
>Filming took this long
>>
>>63042527
>63042527
>>
1. King’s Landing: Olenna asks Jaimie to free Margaery and Loras and provides him with the troops to do it. They find Margaery has converted to the Faith and she even becomes a septa. It’s not clear if she did this only to save herself or if she is truly a believer.

2. Arya: recovers her sight, plays a role in the theater in Braavos and is supposed to kill a rich merchant there, but she doesn’t. The Waif comes after her, they fight and Arya kills The Waif. Arya then returns to Westeros.

3. Sam: goes to Oldtown and visits his family. He claims little Sam as his son and leaves him in his family’s care.

4. The Greyjoys: Yara rescues Theon and takes him to the Iron Islands. Balon Greyjoy calls for a big assembly, we meet Euron here. Balon dies and Euron becomes the leader of the Iron Islands. Yara dies but there’s no information as to how. The Greyjoys plot revolves around the horn that Euron has, but there are no details beyond that. Euron doesn’t go to Oldtown in search of the Maesters’ ancient book as the 4Chan summary claimed.

5. Bran Stark: 3 flashbacks. One is a scene for which there isn’t a lot of info, it could be about Bryndens Tully’s youth, it has already been filmed and there’s an albino actor in it. The second one is about Ned, Robert and Hodor’s childhood, Hodor’s real name is Walder and this scene reveals why he’s always saying Hodor, but the email does not confirm how this happens or if the 4Chan info is correct. The third one is the Tower of Joy. The episode title is “Promise me, Ned”. This last flashback they will reveal Jon’s parentage. To film this scene they almost emptied the set, except for 10 people who were absolutely necessary for filming
>>
6. Daenerys: Danny is captured as a slave and taken to Vaes Dothrak to live the rest of her life with the Dosh Khaleen. Drogon comes to the rescue setting the Dothraki temple on fire. The Dothraki are convinced that Dany is the one with the power and follow her

7. Mereen: Tyrion is trying to hold the city. The Sons of the Harpy attack more and more ferociously. There’s a Red Priestess that becomes Tyrion’s right hand and tries to get the city under control with him. The Three Graces make their appearance, with the Green Grace in the lead, holding the most importance. The Green Grace will be revealed as the Leader of The Sons of the Harpy. There’s a massive attack from The Sons of The Harpy in episode 10 who slaughter a big chunk of the free slaves who supported Dany. Dany shows up at the eleventh hour with a Dothraki army who obliterate The Sons of the Harpy. There’s no scene featuring Danny leaving for Westeros.

8. The Riverlands: Ian McShane is Septon Meribald. We’ll see The Hound again. The siege of Riverrun by the Freys will be featured. Jaime will go to the Riverlands, not to break the siege, but to ask for the Frey’s support against the Sparrows in King’s Landing. Brienne and Podrick will go to the Riverlands. Jaime and Brienne will meet again.
>>
9. The Battle of Winterfell: The Boltons will be supported by the Karstarks. The rest of the Northern families (Mormonts and Umbers are specifically mentioned) will fight with Jon and the Wildlings. The two people flayed on crosses are: Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon. Ramsay kills Roose because he’s afraid that he’d be replaced as heir by Wanda’s baby. Ramsay’s men find Stannis body in the woods, and Ramsay uses it to demoralize the Northern troops that oppose him. Jon, Sansa and Rickon will reunite in the battle. The Bolton troops massacre the Wildings, who are not disciplined enough to face them and are apparently the first to fall. Thormund dies. It is suspected that Wun Wun dies too, but that has not been confirmed because since he’s CGI, very few people know his fate. Ramsay and Jon face up, but Ramsey escapes. However, Ramsey is later killed by a direwolf; this is based on the actor having been seen wearing makeup that showed him with a huge bite on his neck. The Bolton troops appear to be winning, but, in the middle of the battle, Littlefinger shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of Jon Snow. In the middle of the confusion, there’s another death: Rickon Stark. He doesn’t die in a combat scene. His death happens outside the battle. And someone tries to take advantage of his death to push another heir to Winterfell.

10. The Wall: The Wall will crack and fall. The White Walkers will cross it. Dolorous Edd will die. As the WW make it through The Wall, the bodies from the Battle of Winterfell will raise.

11. There’s a final battle waged at sea: Very little is known about it because it’s got a lot of CGI and was filmed under a lot of secrecy. The participants are the Tyrells and Dorne, allied. No confirmation as to who they are fighting.
>>
>>63043627
>Brynden Tully's youth

Did you mean Brynden Rivers? BT = Blackfish, BR = Bloodraven
>>
>>63043653
Where is this info from?
>>
>>63043816
Reddit fanfiction.
>>
>>63043653
I was worried one of my favorite monologues was cut but the the thought of it being delivered by fucking McShane has me positively giddy fåm
>>
>>63042527
do you really care at this point does anyone the books will never be finished and this fat fuck will take the series with him to his grave so fuck him and this show.
>>
>>63043685
>Ramsay’s men find Stannis body in the woods, and Ramsay uses it to demoralize the Northern troops that oppose him.

>Northmen giving fucks about Stannis

This is so dumb it could be true
>>
File: leeches.jpg (116 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
leeches.jpg
116 KB, 1024x576
>"i want Joffrey dead"

why did he want Joffrey to die ? is he not aware that Tywin is the real leader in King's Landing and that Joffrey's death only means that Tommen gets the throne ? Why did he not wish Tywin (only competent guy in King's landing) or Margaery (symbol of the crown/tyrell alliance) dead instead of Joffrey ?

Why is Stannis so retarded /tv/ ?
>>
>>63043685
>The Bolton troops appear to be winning, but, in the middle of the battle, Littlefinger shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of Jon Snow.

CRASHING THIS BATTLE
>>
>>63042527
spoiler that shit faggot
>>
Heres my theory:

They will attempt to burn Jon's body but since he is part Targaryan (due to him actually being Lyana Stark/Rhaegars son and not Ned's bastard) it won't burn.

Melissandre will ressurect him, and since in the book the last thing he saw was something through Ghosts' eyes, I think his conciousness ported to Ghost at the last second, just like what happened with the Druid guy who died that was working for the King beyond the wall.

Once his body is revived, he will be able to bring his consciousness back to his body mostly/fully intact.

Since he "died", his vows to the night watch will be void, allowing him to take up arms against the Lannisters/Boltons, and go reclaim Winterfell.

Daenarys will take over Kings Landing and rule the south, while her cousin Jon will rule from the North at Winterfell.

Somewhere in there, Melissandre will be appeased by the spilling of Jons blood as it is actually Royal blood which is what she wanted in the first place, and required it to achieve victory or someshit, but I'm not fully sure how they'll shoehorn that in.
>>
>>63043816
A Los Siete Reinos/Watchers on the Wall source.
>>
>>63044112
Targs can burn though
>>
>>63044306

Daenarys didn't, and the show will use that as a reflection/reference point since it happened on Camera (with the dragon egg shit in S1).
>>
>>63044417
They literally burned Aemon's corpse
>>
any good new maisie pics?
>>
>>63044543
I don't think there were good pics to begin with

Girl looks like Quasimodo with fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
Crusader Kings 2 on Steam Sale.

Worth buying for the GOT mod?
>>
>>63044514
>implying normies will remember he's a targ
>>
>>63042527
why she so smug, bros?
>>
>>63044012
Or why not use the three leeches for Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella? Then there would be no question that Stannis is now the heir. He would take the throne easily, THEN deal with the Ironborn and Robb.
>>
>>63044306
My guess it that it'll be another one-off miracle signifying the birth of one of the three heads of the dragon/Azor Ahai, just like Daenerys not dying was
>>
>>63044738
because she earns shitloads from this show
>>
>>63044779
>>63044012
why not cersei for that matter? she is serving as queen regent so long as all 3 children are not of age anyway
>>
>>63044861
I'm assuming Stannis was limited to three leeches (or that the leeches in fact did nothing, and Melisandre had already forseen the deaths of Robb, Balon and Joffrey in the flames). Otherwise there was nothing to stop from from using leeches to kill Robb, Balon, Joffrey, Tommen, Myrcella, Cersei, Tyrion and Tywin.
>>
So what is the Hound doing? Also if Jon is Danaerys nephew why does she want to kill him later?
>>
>>63045009
the hound is presumed dead until further notice but theres rampant speculation that he will be back

dany doesnt know who jon snow is
>>
>>63044417
Jon burned his hand in the first season when he killed the wight and saved Mormont's life
>>
So is the show just going to gloss over the fact that they killed Myrcella?
>>
>>63045009
> so what is the hound doing?
Getting ready for the Cleganebowl, George must be a big wrestling fan. I wonder if Kane & the Undertaker are his faves.....
>>
>>63044646
Bump, anyone got Crusader Kings 2?
>>
>>63045219
I doubt it, I imagine that'll be a big part of the Jaime/Cersei fallout
>>
>>63044710
But Jon got burned fighting the Walker in book 1
>>
>>63044417
her legs get burned when she rides drogon
>>
>>63045009
Cleganebowl, retard

GET HYPE
>>
Targs aren't immune to heat and fire, they just resist it
Dany walking into the pyre was a one-off thing and she's been burnt since then, and resisting the heat of the dragon eggs was a prelude to that

Likewise Jon may be resistant to fire, but not to the point where he wouldn't get burned by the lantern he threw at the wight. His "unburnt" moment might be when the Night's Watch tries burning his corpse.
>>
>>63045918
George himself said the Dany Fire thing was a 1 off miracle
>>
File: D&D 1436589489911.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
D&D 1436589489911.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>63042527
>Game of thrones S6

Who gives a shit at this point?
>>
>>63046218
Me
>>
>>63042527
>>Ghost is somehow linked to Jon's resurrection

Didn't all the actors/writers/directors/etc go on a Jon is really dead, staying dead, he gone bitch and ain't coming back tour right after the last episode this past season?
>>
>>63043627
>They find Margaery has converted to the Faith
At what point was she worshiping any other gods?
>>
File: 3jpCzue.jpg (34 KB, 564x481) Image search: [Google]
3jpCzue.jpg
34 KB, 564x481
>>63046639
>>
>And finally, though Kit Harington was spotted in London this week, filming in Winterfell continues apace, with locals reporting night shoots and rumors that the production is purposely creating mudbowl conditions.
>mudbowl conditions

BOWL HYPE
>>
File: 1431887101687.png (562 KB, 833x893) Image search: [Google]
1431887101687.png
562 KB, 833x893
>>63047516
>>
>>63042662

I personally love knowing "the ending" but not knowing how it will get there.

You know how some movies start with the end? And then it cuts to "6 months earlier" or something like that. I think the term is called "in media res".
>>
>>63043627
why would euron already be at the islands, isnt the main point that he gets to the iron islands out of nowhere when balon dies
>>
I think that Arya will kill the Red Woman.

Davos is from Bravos, Arya is in Bravos as a faceless assassin.

The Red Woman told Arya they would meet again in a scene exclusive to the show.

Davos will want revenge for Stanis and the princess.

Makes sense.
>>
I wonder who is playing lyanna
>>
>>63050417
>Davos is from Bravos

he is from flea bottom, kings landing
>>
>>63043627
Arya is not making it out of this series alive. This all but confirms it. Her entire arc is basically about how revenge isn't worth the price you eventually pay. Expect her to die in the final season. Expect the usual social media outrage from perpetual PMS feminists about killing off a strOnk woman character
>>
http://watchersonthewall.com/exclusive-new-game-of-thrones-season-6-spoiler-report-from-winterfell/

>According to WotW‘s sources, a scene was rehearsed and is being filmed this week involving Sansa, Jon Snow, Ramsay and Littlefinger.

>The characters are interacting in Winterfell’s courtyard, and there’s a great deal of tension…

And then a giant turns up at the gates! The giant tries to force its way in and the people inside have to fight it off.

>There’s no word yet on which giant it was- have more of them than Wun Wun come south in season 6? We also don’t know what episode this scene is for or who is directing it. I’d love to know that, to develop more of a timeline, but unfortunately that info hasn’t come to us yet.

>tfw another Aiden Gillen character is possibly going to be killed by another Big Guy™
>>
>>63051303
Maisie Williams with CGI
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.