[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Jack Black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: jackblack-bailout.jpg (46 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
jackblack-bailout.jpg
46 KB, 750x563
What do you think of Jack Black?
>>
File: ivesucked_yotsubaB.png (12 KB, 194x199) Image search: [Google]
ivesucked_yotsubaB.png
12 KB, 194x199
>>
Pretty funny guy, can be a decent actor with the right director.
>>
>>63041480
more like jack blacked
>>
can be a bit of a schmuck. sometimes he's funny though.
>>
File: npe56_hypervirus.jpg (147 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
npe56_hypervirus.jpg
147 KB, 576x432
Like him, even though I don't always like the stuff he's in. Wish he'd do more serious stuff, he's got some hidden chops he doesn't get to exercise too often.
>>
Fat Less Funny Jim Carrey

He's Okay. Better singer then Actor
>>
>>63041563
He looked simultaneously young and old in that episode
>>
My brother showed me a video of him guest starring on Markiplier's channel with his for real autistic son to play FNAF, and while it's clear that it was a marketing stunt, there was just something so soulless and cynical about him. He didn't look like the dude who made Tenacious D all those years ago, that's for sure.

That made me lose respect for him to be quite honest with you, family.
>>
>>63041480
I like him a lot, and I think he's been making some strides since his buffoonery days on School of Rock and Tenacious D; Margot at the Wedding, Bernie, The Brink were all very good performances. I also think he brought a certain dignity to King Kong, which was a massive shock. Yeah, he's pretty good. I'm a bit surprised his career has been on a downturn.
>>
somewhat on topic but was goosebumps any good?

the trailer was cringecore as hell, but i've been surprised at the amount of good reviews it's been getting.
>>
>>63041616
>I also think he brought a certain dignity to King Kong, which was a massive shock.

His performance was one of the worst parts of that movie, right up there with the shitty pacing and Adrien Brody.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.