[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first continuous scene that is released >continuity is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 123.jpg (62 KB, 875x309) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
62 KB, 875x309
>first continuous scene that is released
>continuity is fucked up

These two images are one frame apart. If they fuck something as simple as THIS up...
>>
What I don't get is how cgi tier the soccer ball looks but its actually there with
>>
ugh you don't get to bring droids
>>
>>63041479
>implying normies would notice
>>
>>63041517
I remember when the first teaser came out and anon was calling it CGI and then they got btfo by JJ.
>>
File: 1446588970227.jpg (132 KB, 1202x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446588970227.jpg
132 KB, 1202x1600
>>63041479
What's the problem?

In the first image the dude is on her right, and in the second image he is still on her right

I think you need your eyes checked tbqh
>>
You do realize Finn could have just changed position from being on her left to her right.

Retard.
>>
>>63041479
You know you can arrange the camera to shoot from an angle that makes them look like they're in switched positions, right?
>>
>>63041479
This is inconsequential compared to the awful acting this scene displayed

Seriously, they want to hype people up for the movie and THIS is what they show?
>>
>>63041517
>>63041610
In a scene like this it probably actually is CGI
>>
>>63041479

it's a kid movie
>>
>>63042090
That makes no sense if you are both running away from something. You don't run sideways. In the 1st frame it's clear he is running straight towards her right side. However in the next frame he is magically on her right side, still running straight ahead. Grow a fucking brain.
>>
What are angles?
>>
>>63041610
It probably is CGI in this scene tough, considering how fast it's going on sand terrain.

That's how movie magic works, misdirection. They showed you "a" ball droid is real so you think every ball droid in the movie is real.
>>
>>63041479
QUAD JUMPAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>63042653
>le low iq man
>>
DUDE I SPEND TIME ARGUING ABOUT KIDS MOVIES ON THE INTERNET LMAO
>>
>>63043169
DUDE I SPEND TIME LOOKING AT THREADS OF DUDES WHO SPEND TIME ARGUING ABOUT KIDS MOVIES ON THE INTERNET.... AND I ADD MY 2 CENTS AS WELL LMAO
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.