[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panther actually looks bretty good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: panther.png (791 KB, 1348x560) Image search: [Google]
panther.png
791 KB, 1348x560
Panther actually looks bretty good.
>>
>>63036989
>batman fights at night but is white
>panther fights at day but is black
POTTERY
>>
I think the whole tribal bone costume motif is racist, to be honest.
>>
File: 537ba26276348.jpg (143 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
537ba26276348.jpg
143 KB, 940x529
>>63036989
Not really. I like the sleak look of pic related, similar to spider-man. Not everyone needs armor.
>>
So much SJW pandering is sickening. Might as well make it illegal to be white.
>>
>>63036989
Kinda looks like Spawn desu senpai.
>>
when will the capeshit bubble burst?

i am so fucking sick and tired
>>
Is this guy basically black batman except he runs a country?
>>
>>63037300
IP's that easily translate into big budget action movies with a huge built in fan base that will see it at least once whether they say they like the trailer or not. I'm sure studio execs are sick and tired of raking in money and that the average movie goer is so quality savvy that it couldn't possibly last more than another year or two.
>>
>>63036989
So does Black Panther like Air Conditioning? Hes posing in front of an AHU.
>>
>>63037577
it's hot in his suit, but he's used to the heat.
>>
looks like a power ranger HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARVEL BTFO NO BASED WILKINSON FOR YOU SmH TbH FaM
>>
Disney is a bunch of retards

Had they shown just a small snippet of the new Spiderman they have in this movie, the internet would be on fire right now.
>>
>>63039268
It doesn't come out till like May, Spiderman will be that last reveal before the movie and then it will just be the actor doing a backflip on or off of a wall into a Spidey pose.
>>
>>63036989
Don't forget to pick up Ant-man™ on blue ray and dvd on November 28th, the latest masterpiece in an unending line of quality Marvel™ films, just in time for the holiday season! Nothing says I love you like buying the 6 disc Avengers box with over 12 hours of special features. You'll be the cock of the walk on 4chan with all your knowledge of rich and meaningful Marvel lore and over 4 hours of RDJ. You'd be crazy not to buy it for the reasonable price of 88.99$, especially when it's available at your local barnes and noble and many other fine retailers;

Don't forget my (reddit/tumblr/4chan) friends, DC is bad and racist. Marvel deserves your money, and marvel loves (reddit/tumblr/4chan)
>>
>that vibranium techno shit all over the mask

go to the trash
>>
>>63036989
>Edgy Killer Queen
>>
>>63036989
That is pretty much the only good thing from that trailer. All Marvel movies looks the same overall, it is disappointing.
>>
File: selma1-640x481.jpg (86 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
selma1-640x481.jpg
86 KB, 640x481
Black Panther will be Marvel Studio's first legit flop.

It still won't be the end of capeshit, anyway.
>>
>>63039268
No, they're being smart. Right now their marketing is focused solely on Star Wars, which they need to be a big success to justify their $4 billion investment in Lucasfilm. Further, Civil War is going toe-to-toe with Batman Vs Superman. They know full well they need an ace up their sleeve to compete, so they're wisely holding Spider-Man back to generate maximum hype closer to the release date.
>>
>>63036989
BatmanRipOff.jpg
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.