[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"The Force is strong in my family." >a robed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: luke force awakens.jpg (1 MB, 1923x2497) Image search: [Google]
luke force awakens.jpg
1 MB, 1923x2497
>"The Force is strong in my family."
>a robed figure begins walking towards Rey.
>"I have it. My father had it. My sister has it. You have this power too."
>That moment when Mark Hamill finally reveals his face in the theater.

Will audiences stand up and applaud? Will people literally be cheering Luke's name in the theaters as soon as we hear his voice?

Personally I'm imagining people gasping, calling out Luke's name, aging neckbeards shedding literal tears as well as standing applause 20 minutes before the ending credits have even rolled.
>>
>>63033132
>Will audiences stand up and applaud? Will people literally be cheering Luke's name in the theaters as soon as we hear his voice?

In America, yeah probably. You faggots are crazy about this star wars shit.
>>
>>63033132
you donkey that quote was from return of the jedi
>>
>>63033150
The first part is, the last line "You have this power too." is only spoken by Hamill in the Force Awaken's trailer. Rewatch RotJ if you don't believe me, it's the scene where he's talking to Leia
>>
>>63033132
The audience in the theaters clapped when yoda pulled out his little laser sword and went to town.
>>
>>63033132
>"my little baby sister can do it with ease, come on come on , do the locamotion with me"

Seriously JJ?
>>
>>63033132
I will release my falcon and let it attack those who do not stand and applaud.
>>
File: Yoda Phantom Menace.jpg (68 KB, 1600x757) Image search: [Google]
Yoda Phantom Menace.jpg
68 KB, 1600x757
>>63033192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvfbMQt89gU

THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>63033132
They will boo because he's a white male
>>
>>63033132
No, I hope they don't go this way with Luke. Why keep him all secretive when you're going to do the most cliche thing imaginable?
>>
>>63033224
Why 'Muricans do this shit?
>>
who was anakins father? I guess he didnt inherit his midichlorians after his space peasant mother
>>
>>63033342
Sheev created him using Darht Plageus' midichlorians trick explained in ROTS
>>
>>63033342
Sheev and his master gangbanged her with the force, in layman's terms.
>>
>>63033224
God I fucking hate YouTube comments.
It's like they hold all these /tv/ neckbeard opinions without the ability to back it up
>>
>>63033342
He was birthed from the Force itself. The Dark Side was what happened when the Force was abused, so the Force created him to destroy it and bring back balance.
>>
>>63033224
God I still remember the sheer amount of cheering and applause in the theaters any time Yoda dueled in Episodes II and III.

Yoda and Sheev literally were the prequels.
>>
>>63033168
Its all from RotJ....

Fucking hell m8, do you even... Embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDYX_PgorRY

1:35 Lad
>>
File: bale rage.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bale rage.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>63033224
>people clapping and cheering
>at a fucking teaser
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>63033168
The entire part came from ROTJ. It was just said in different order.

We still haven't heard Hamil speak in TFA.
>>
>>63033168
You're literally retarded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siPigIFGQ68

How about you watch the movie?
>>
>>63033168
It's been a while since I've watched it, but I'm pretty sure he says that last part as well. It's not in that order though. He says "You have that power too", and then further along in the dialogue he says the rest of it.
>>
>>63033472
>>63033461
oh fair enough, i guess it's rearranged. interesting, Luke may have completely new lines then. I'm expecting him to say at least one cliche line/reprise back to the Old Trilogy.

I can already see him repeating Yoda's speech about the Force from Episode V in Episode VIII
>>
Im really looking forward to this movie but....

Do you guys expect the queues for the cinema showers to be long just before the movie starts?

I cant eat buttered popcorn with one, im not an animal
>>
File: Yoda X-Wing Rise.jpg (169 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Yoda X-Wing Rise.jpg
169 KB, 1024x576
>>63033466
This is why I'm paying to see it in theaters three times. Once by myself after I've left work early at the Thursday night showings. Then Friday evening with friends. Than a 3rd time with my girlfriend. Hearing the audience gasp, laugh, applaud, cheer and even cry in theaters at Star Wars movies has always been one of the best things about the films. The only good thing about the prequels was the cheering in theaters at Yoda. Old Trilogy jokes and the like. The movies themselves suck.

Even if this movie sucks, just hearing the audience cheer and laugh or call out character's names in theater will be the best part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A09aEyyNTiI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ-GOAlgQNQ

>>63033540
for me the real question is will they let us vape in line or in the imax 3d theater? should be allowed imo
>>
File: Old Luke.jpg (136 KB, 470x703) Image search: [Google]
Old Luke.jpg
136 KB, 470x703
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.