[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys actually enjoy the superhero movies that come out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mcu-hed.jpg (272 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
mcu-hed.jpg
272 KB, 630x420
Do you guys actually enjoy the superhero movies that come out now? They're incredibly formulaic, the Marvel ones especially.
>>
X-men movies are solid

BVS will be the greatest movie of all time.
>>
I enjoyed Iron Man and Guardians. They're good dumb escapism when you don't want to think.
>>
>>63031769
Oh, I forgot that following a formula means a movie must be bad.
>>
>>63032834
it just becomes boring and dull, you've seen it a million times already
>>
im pretty sure ive seen all of the xmen movies and the avenger movies but i honestly cant tell because they are so similiar that i cant tell them apart
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as a 'movie', is in fact, a capeshit, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, capes plus shit. Capeshit is not a media unto itself, but rather another plebeian component of a fully functioning pleb made possible by the greedy jews & vital movie components as defined by Kubrick.
Many viewers watch a modified version of films every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of films which is widely watched today is often called “capeshit”, and many of its viewers are not aware that it is basically a cash grab, designed to appeal the masses. There really is capeshit, and these people are watching it, but it is just a part of their plebeian taste.
Film is the kernel: the core in the capeshit system that allocates the viewers’s eye holes to the poor quality CGI. The cape is an essential part of an operating capeshit movie, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete piece of shit. Film is normally used in combination with creative story lines & visuals: the whole system is basically meant to be enjoyable. All the so-called “movies” distributions are really distributions of capeshit or rehashes.
>>
>>63032945

kek
>>
>>63031769
There's, what, 28 hours worth of MCU films out now? How is that any worse than someone watching the 150 hours of X-Files? I just see it as more of a massive budget Hollywood TV series.
>>
>>63032934
You might be retarded then
>>
>>63032996
X-Files has a charming dynamic between the leads, some smart, concise dialogue, and the occasionally interesting albeit pseud-scientific idea. There's very little personality or anything smart or interesting happening in these films. It's basically just stock characters with stock stories and relationships.
>>
>>63031769

>All that red, blue and grey

MY GOD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.