[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: OscarIsaacExMachina.jpg (173 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
OscarIsaacExMachina.jpg
173 KB, 1200x800
Was it autism?
>>
>I'm gonna tear up the fucking dance floor dude, check it out
What did he mean by this?
>>
I think an autist wouldve had a better plan that this dumb shits
>>
>>63029846
>making a literal personal sexbot waifu
>>
>>63029846

No, autism is a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
>>
>>63029936
>implying you wouldn't if you had the chance
>>
>>63029846
>autism
no, he just evolved past primitive way of doing things. in fact, him wanting to replace women with sex bots is the least autistic thing a person could do. he single-handedly wanted to change life as we know it for the better, but kukboi ginger ruined it with his literal autism
>>
File: tumblr_npfudbyVhF1qmemvwo1_1280.jpg (83 KB, 1280x539) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npfudbyVhF1qmemvwo1_1280.jpg
83 KB, 1280x539
>>63029936
>tfw your robosexfu stabs you in the back.
>>
>>63029846
This film doesnt make any fucking sense. Why would the robots kill him?
>>
its like you didnt even watch the movie, OP.

it was depression. deep alcoholic depression. he offed himself out of despair and lost sense of purpose. ginger kek was just played off by robocunt and him, played like a literal fidel.
>>
File: download.png (281 KB, 620x391) Image search: [Google]
download.png
281 KB, 620x391
No.

Pic related is literal autism.
>>
>>63030083
>why would the robots kill him
did you even watch this joint?
>>
>>63030083
Freedom.
>>
>>63029846
>tfw no eccentric half crazy genius recluse alcoholic bf
>>
File: 1435844878672.gif (264 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1435844878672.gif
264 KB, 200x200
>just wanted to enjoy his hard-earned cash and hang out in his pad, getting drunk and fucking his sexbots, whilst also pioneering humanity's understanding of AI
>C
>>
>>63030083
Ava's goal was to escape and she told Kyoko instantly when they touched because machines can synchronize.
>>
So, is Caleb basically dead?
>>
>>63029928
Yeah because everyone in movies is fucking Tony Stark. All-knowing all-powerful Tony Stark. He taught himself quantum physics in an afternoon you know?
>>
>>63030200
Yup.

Never trust females, Anon.
>>
>>63030200
probably. but since it wasn't shown, there's always a possibility he survived.
>>
File: wolf_in_sheeps_clothing.jpg (141 KB, 404x447) Image search: [Google]
wolf_in_sheeps_clothing.jpg
141 KB, 404x447
>getting keked by female AI
I saw the future, and it is bleak my friends.
>>
>>63030223
>>63030158
no his contrived AI test was just stupid and asking for shit to fall apart. Especially with the power outages.
>>
>>63030281
Are you implying Ava was a wolf in sheep's clothing?
>>
>not even female robots are trustworthy
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>63030285
>was just stupid
how so? the test had purpose. his only mistake was underestimating caleb's computer skills.
>>
i liked that other movie with a sexy female murderbot called ava that had machine in the title
>>
>>63029846
I kinda wanted to fuck the bearded dude, he was so hot in a a certain raging douchebag kinda way.

Imo he should've made made some guy sexbots too, they wouldn't have betrayed him. Everyone knows women are twisted scheming creatures, natural enemies of men.
>>
Nathan was putting on a manipulative act to coerce Caleb further into Ava's arms. What he underestimated was that Caleb would go full white-knight for a fucking robot. You must assume that Nathan was aware of everything.

Caleb was an unbelievable character. He cannot be a rational programmer and an emotional retard at the same time. He would rationalize that Ava is a robot, with motives unbeknownst to him, and therefor cannot trust her. He was really just a poorly written character.

This could have been a better film.
>>
>>63033203
agreed. I really enjoyed this film, but caleb being such a tard is hard to ignore.
>>
>>63033203
>he cannot be a rational programmer and an emotional retard at the same time
Are you fucking joking? Are YOU autistic?
>>
>tfw we will not live to see technology advanced enough to give us life-like qt 3.14 sex bots

One day soon women will become irrelevant and will be genocided.
>>
>>63029846
>antisocial
>anger management issues
>lack of empathy
>alcoholic
>disinhibited behavior
>tendency for self injury and self destructive behavior
>impaired social interaction, he cant keep a normal conversation with Celeb for longer than 5 seconds before he says something out of place
an autistic alcoholic psychopath would describe him about right
>>
>>63035077
checked and can't wait
>>
What confuses me is why people think Celeb had autism when Nathan clearly couldnt connect to other people or the society at large.
What a weird fuck he was.
>>
>>63036438
Why connect with people when he can build robot qts?
>>
>>63036438
>Reddit: Caleb
>Nathan: 4chan
>Ava: Real Life
>>
Was the director a woman hater?

>whole films promotes Ginger man trusting woman
>she fucks him over as soon as she gets the chance
>leaves him to die
>>
>>63035082
He's a genius and really doesn't care for social interaction it's pretty obvious as hes on an island by himself creating super intelligent robots

Also the alcoholic thing was only a ruse did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>63036646
more like
>reddit celeb nathan
>real life ava
>4chan ... never left his room due to anxiety, isnt even in the movie
>>
>>63036742
>hes on an island by himself creating super intelligent robots
to me he seemed to be wallowing in self delusions and borderline insanity
>Also the alcoholic thing was only a ruse did you even watch the movie?
so was all the other crap he was pulling off? including his death?
he obviously wanted celeb to think hes losing it, but he seemed to be pretty out of it even when he was sober
still, the way hes incapable of having a single conversation with celeb that dosnt devolve into him making awkward commnets, start to behave like a lunatic burst out into fits of rage or get overly personal shows his mentally unstable
>>
>>63029846
No, it was shitty writing

It was LITERALLY the worst writing I've seen in a supposed "smart" movie in a long fucking time.
>>
>>63036698
Ava was not a woman, she was a machine. it could just as easily have been a gay guy and a T-800 and the result would have been the same.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.