[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada's hidden power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: eatbed.gif (328 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
eatbed.gif
328 KB, 500x273
aside from ed edd and eddy, and kenny vs spenny, what are the finest canadian comedies and comedians? canada is the home of modern day comedy gods like Tom Green and Norm MacDonald, and the up and coming nathan fielder. what is it about canada that produces such powerful funny people? even mike myers (and by extension AUSTIN POWERS) is canadian!

and im not talking about french canadians.
>>
>>63027053

Trailer Park Boys probably deserves some sort of mention.
>>
Quebec has created a culture for comedians with Just for Laughs festivals.

I think they are worthy of respect.
>>
>>63027066
Has this ever been broadcast in US, I don't know many people who know about it except one person who swears the whole series was on Comedy Central for a long time.
>>
>>63027128

Pretty sure it was broadcasted here in the UK too but it didn't take off well, same thing happened with It's Always Sunny, they showed a few episodes then it just vanished completely.

Or maybe it was all in my imagination.
>>
>>63027053
the funny thing about it is that they all go straight to america once they gain any amount of notoriety. if you watch actual canadian comedy shows you'd quickly see how shit they are
case in point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oiv1q4XB0g0
>>
>>63027053
Tom Green and Mike Myers aren't particularly funny.
>>
Jim carrey
>>
>>63027195
You have to admit they are generally funny, though.
>>
File: redgreen.jpg (14 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
redgreen.jpg
14 KB, 276x183
comfiest Canadian coming through
>>
>>63027253
kekiest Canadian, you say?
>>
>>63027195
jim carrey, phil hartman, rick moranis, seth rogan, will arnett...and of course dan aykroyd. canada is a powerhouse.
>>
>>63027917
You ruined that list with that unfunny fat fuck Rogan
Literally nothing he does is funny
>>
>>63027053

Motherfucking REBOOT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.