[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this where the whole "senpai" thing started?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Attack_The_Block_2.jpg (241 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Attack_The_Block_2.jpg
241 KB, 500x375
is this where the whole "senpai" thing started?
>>
>>63026358

No it was /sp/ or /fit/
>>
>>63026358
No, the f a m meme was culturally appropriated from black people twitter.
>>
/a/ didn't start that shit a decade or more ago?
>>
I thought it /tv/'s exposure to black twitter because of the JUST meme desu senpai
>>
moot used to do shit like this all the time you filthy roody-poos
>>
>>63026420
This. It's literally a reddit meme
>>
>>63026444
no shit what does it have to do with this thread
>>
>>63026444

He's not talking about the wordfilter, dum dum
>>
>>63026467
Just chinese moot trying to fit in I suppose. Could be the current admins are allowed more freedom now that moot isn't running the site with an iron first covered in his own feces.
>>
>>63026469
Oh, pretty sure senpai has been a thing for over a decade. I can't say otherwise considering I've only been posting for 8 years. Admittedly, I'm a newfag.
>>
>>63026489

Way to miss the point of the op, you retard
>>
>>63026462
They're all reddit memes for the past few years.
>>
>>63026503
Been to both Chicago and NY back and forth. Senpaitachi usage is mostly online. The accent doesn't aid in usage, it sounds awkward.

Bruh however is common as all fuck. It's like the Rock Bottom episode of Spongebob.

>Ey bruh you bruh know what bruh time it bruh is bruh?
>>
>>63026679
>senpaitachi

WUUUUUT

Thats a thing?
>>
>>63026444
>moot
Who?
>>
/sp/ twitter/outlels stole it from black twitter and brought it to /sp/. then they came here to shitpost.
>>
'senpai' is a black english term
>>
>>63026679
f am is more of a British Black thing, not American really.
>>
>>63026551
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>63028921

You're are definitely retarded, the OP wasn't asking about the wordfilter, you stupid bitch see >>63028882
>>
I don't know how many of you are pretending to be retarded but no, f a m has always been in MLE vocabulary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicultural_London_English

It has become a meme thanks to black twitter but no it has always been a thing
>>
>>63029030
Doesn't matter where it originated from. Niggers on twitter are what made it popular.
>>
>>63029055
Yeah thanks for repeating what I said :)
>>
File: 54235132.jpg (20 KB, 232x192) Image search: [Google]
54235132.jpg
20 KB, 232x192
>>63029030
>Multicultural_London_English
>>
File: big man tings.jpg (66 KB, 642x390) Image search: [Google]
big man tings.jpg
66 KB, 642x390
>>63026358
>not watching quintessential London slang-com
>bare wastemans ITT
>>
>>63026358
It's just London slang, though I always thought the meme just developed out of the 'oi u wot mate' chav speak period when people people would drop in obscure slang words just because. Fa.m is pretty easy to understand so I just assumed it was picked up and stuck

>>63029831
>manamans cotching on a flat white ting
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.