[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A communications disruption could mean only one thing...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg (24 KB, 551x551) Image search: [Google]
CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg
24 KB, 551x551
A communications disruption could mean only one thing...
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 360x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 360x274
>>
>>63024669
Bane?
>>
a solar flare?
>>
File: 1341302791323.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1341302791323.gif
1 MB, 360x240
it means Naboo has shitty wi-fi and Padme is pissed
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
Big Guys?
>>
We're out of line of sight?
>>
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1920x816
>Sio Bibble's face when Graf Zapalo forgot to pay the fucking phone bill again
>>
>>63024845
I wish they made a Graf Zapalo action figure so I could complete my Naboo Council Meeting set
>>
>>63024895
what about the chick?
>>
So if Anakin as a child knew that spinning was a good trick, then why as a Jedi master did he not try spinning when Obi-Wan had the high ground. Shouldn't he have known better? The only thing that beats the high ground is spinning, as evidenced by Yoda's use of spinning techniques to go even with Sheev who had the perpetual high ground on him. So again, why didn't Anakin utilize spinning when Obi-Wan had the high ground?
>>
>>63024970
A flip is a longitudinal spin.
>>
>>63024949
Lufta Shif is not just some "chick" you asshole. She is the Education Regent of all of Naboo

However, due to what I assume is some sort of massive oversight, she also has no action figure
>>
>>63025017
I disagree. Besides even if you're right he should have done a laditudinal spin So that Obi-Wan would not have been able to reach Anakin while he was in the air. A jedi master should have known better.
>>
>>63025065
fucking sexists
>>
MAYBE IT WAS JUST A SOLAR FLARE DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT YOU DUMB BIMBO?
>>
>>63024970
The spin is sound in theory, but it doesn't actually work in practice. Yodi tried it against sheev, and it failed. Sheev tried it against Mace Windu who had the slight high ground, but he only managed to kill his underlings. The spin only works well in space, where there is no highground. This is demonstrated in episode 1, and in Star Fox game series. The spin can never overcome the power of high ground, though. Anakin, with all his combat experience, knew this, and instead went for the forbidden Sith High Jump technique he learned from Jar Jar Binks
>>
>>63025078
You're right. It was a huge oversight on Anakin's part. Something Obi-Wan was expecting considering he had the power of high ground.
>>
>>63024669
I love how he immediately assumed that Naboo was being invaded just because their communications network crapped out. Granted he was correct because the script says so, but still.

>Metal Gear
>Star Wars
That's two hugely popular sci-fi franchises where literally every character is an idiot. I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>63025167
MGS V was even worse than 2 at that
>unit of teleporting, transmogrifying, weather controlling enemies starts attacking Venom
>"boss, get that missile launcher back to the base"
>>
>>63025255
>12 year old child and a bunch of niglets steal a nuclear bomb metal gear and a vial of a virus that could kill every person in the world who speaks english

>nothing is done about it, never mentioned again
>>
>>63024669

They got Comcast on Naboo??
>>
I N V A S I O N
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 284x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 284x322
>>63024669
These Dubs
>>
>>63024669
is that so?
>>
>>63024669
Nice absolute statement you got there, sith.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.