[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a movie and it got 63 % on rottentomatoes out of 20 reviews.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: overview_1.png (229 KB, 391x437) Image search: [Google]
overview_1.png
229 KB, 391x437
I made a movie and it got 63 % on rottentomatoes out of 20 reviews. Have I failed or success? No I wont tell you which cause youre gonna flood it with negatives and destroy my career. not that I blame you, I would do the same
>>
>>63024499
The reason I ask is cause some of my crew and team are like 'tough luck bro,' etc but Im like what? Most movies get annihilated we are 'fresh'
>>
>>63024499
>not gonna tell
Then why did you post about it, nigger?

Anyway, it's a mild success. Only thing that really matters is Box Office
>>
Is it your first? If so, then okay job??? Honestly though, rt only matters for some films. Mostly for blockbusters and mainstream movies. If you have an artsy fartsy movie, reviews from fucking critics don't matter as much.
>>
what is the average score?
>>
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/small_time_2014/

is this you OP
>>
>>63025345
Shit...
>>
>>63024499
>20 reviews
>career

Whatever makes you feel like you've actually accomplished something, anon. Don't forget to polish the gas pumps before the morning shift drones come in.
>>
>>63024499
>20 reviews
>web reviews
anon... i
>>
RT is trash t.b.h
>>
File: 1436646324389.jpg (35 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
1436646324389.jpg
35 KB, 236x324
You would have had more success making memes.
>>
>>63025787
This

The meme industry is booming. Get in on that shit
>>
starting out directing is more about building a portfolio of work, showing off technical ability and such. you can work on writing later when you actually get some money to do something worth watching
>>
>>63025817
how do u monetize on memes though??
>>
File: 1424499807479.jpg (422 KB, 916x685) Image search: [Google]
1424499807479.jpg
422 KB, 916x685
>>63025842
You don't monetize the purest form of art.
>>
>>63024499
>I made a movie
that's your problem, should have started out with joints, flicks, etc and worked your way up from there
>>
>>63024499
>No I wont tell you which cause youre gonna flood it with negatives and destroy my career. not that I blame you, I would do the same

You're literally a shitty person.
>>
isn't anything above 60% certified fresh? not that it matters. but this is literally nothing to worry about, you made an okay movie.
>>
i don't think i've been to RT since the 90's and i don't even know what that percent means

so

i dunno m8
>>
>>63025866
>You don't monetize the purest form of art
Didn't the midget from /v/ copyrighted some rage faces though? I think he wanted people to pay him for using them too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.