[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master of None
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Master-of-None-Poster-629x360.jpg (46 KB, 629x360) Image search: [Google]
Master-of-None-Poster-629x360.jpg
46 KB, 629x360
Holy shit. This show surprised me. I usually can't stand Aziz Ansari, but this show totally won me over. It also made me dislike Eric Wareheim even more.

>discuss
>>
fuck off, nigger shill.
>>
You're an ad
>>
>>63021451
DESIGNATED
>>
>>63021451
we know it's you Aziz
>>
>>63021461
>>63021468
>>63021477
Ahhhh! I knew this thread would gain some momentum. Great discussion so far guys!
>>
the perfect show for millennials.
>>
>>63021494
DESIGNATED
>>
Why don't janitors do anything to stop viral marketing?
>>
another poo in the loo shill thread...
>>
>>63021526
>Marketing
>Netflix original show

So is this a meme or do you /tv/ retards really think this way?
>>
>characters talking in bar
>someone drops a breathmint onto the floor in front of Aziz
>they bend over and pick it up, blow it off, and put it in their mouth, mentioning offhandedly that they went over the 5 second rule
>Aziz's eyes light up in boyish delight
>"Oh don't go over the RULE, girl! That's nasty! You'll probably get sick!"
>This enthusiastic display of incredulity somehow causes Aziz to spill the milk he ordered
>minute long scene ensues of Aziz trying to clean it up with napkins but only halfway succeeding
>>
>>63021670
does he ever shit on the floor though?
>>
MASTER OF POO
>>
>>63021693
only if he can shoehorn in a white woman lusting after his curry cock
>>
DUDE LIBERALISM LMAO
>>
File: Fedora2.jpg (35 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
Fedora2.jpg
35 KB, 251x251
>>63021830
>>
>>63021608
>y would netflix advertise their site

gee I dun not know anonypoo
>>
>>63021451
>It also made me dislike Eric Wareheim even more

why is /tv/ full of disgusting pathetic plebs, it's infuriating

fuck you you stupid redditor. Kill yourself before you spread your terrible, terrible genes
>>
CURRY HIS FAVOR
>>
>>63021451
>wahhh I'm brown
>>
>>63022091
I like Eric, but he's fucking terrible in this.
>>
I dug it

>>63022091

eric was awful. I love most of what he does but MON was retarded
>>
>>63022091
>liking tim and eric

Fuck off back to reddit, you retarded pleb cunt.
>>
>>63022259
>>63022253
>>63022219

you all disgust me

back to watching Dr. Who with you plebs
>>
>>63021511
CONTAMINATION BOARD
>>
okay so my honest opinion

gf downloaded this and we tried watching it

it was the most bland derivative, netflix-factory algorithm-created piece of shit I have ever spent one hour of my life on

every single minute seemed designed to appeal to the millenial dumbfuck, without any attempt at advancing the boundaries of anything or trying to tell a new story or a different perspective

imagine if all the worst episodes of Louie came out 5 years from now and you removed all the pathos, you get a sense of how dull this is (as in not cutting edge)

what a time to be alive honestly. I have RESPECT for broadcast formulaic cop dramas now, because at least they don't fucking lie to me about being worth something. this is millenial formulaic binge watching crap, I can't believe it exists
>>
>>63022643
>gf downloaded this and we tried watching
how is this even relevant? stopped reading, opinion discarded.
>>
how does it make you feel, that i will never watch this based solely on the DESIGNATED meme
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D
>>
>>63022643
This opinion is good even with the gf normie netflix and chill but for real bullshit comment.

I just don't see it. All of their shows. I mean there is goodness there but goddamn its all treated with such kidgloves and so precious.

Abortions like the latest seasons of House of Cards and OITNB would have been eviscerated by critics and I could also name Arrested Development and WHAS being very meh, Lilyhammer, Jessica Jones and this show, everyone thinks they are all the best thing ever.

Netflix makes decent stuff but its not the best TV of all time, many HBO years blow the best of Netflix the fuck out for example.
>>
The premise of the show is decent, albiet not original in any way

The acting and writing is awful. I can sort of forgive the parents for bad acting becouse they arent really actors, but it seems like the Asian guy and the lesbian black girl arent even trying, and on top of that, the "jokes" are network sitcom tier
>dude we should go to this childs party becouse of a bouncy house lmao"
>>
>>63021451

i liked watching aziz learning how to act. by the end he sucked slightly less.

tim was pretty good though
>>
>>63021451
honestly kike VIRAL MARKETERS, you could at least PRETEND you're real posters by changing up your image from time to time.

go jew somewhere else
>>
>>63022643
>"for example"
>posts no examples
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.