[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>glenn actually did die >enid can see ghosts and that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_lJg8WkAC.jpg (163 KB, 1024x693) Image search: [Google]
4L_lJg8WkAC.jpg
163 KB, 1024x693
>glenn actually did die
>enid can see ghosts and that's why she's hesitant of helping him
>the balloons represent glenn's soul ascending into heaven

When did you realized you were watching televised Shakespeare?
>>
>>63017887
Just See Spirits
>>
I laughed/10
>>
>>63017887
>last episode of the season
>"glenn" has been captured by negan
>the bat scene happens
>as he swings there's a flash and it turns out it's actually daryll and glenn has been dead all along
>>
>>63017887
What did the falling tower represent?
>>
BRAVO
A
L
L
O
O
N
S
>>
>300 replies
>like yesterday
>>
the walking dead
>>
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>63018621
it was the last time that the tower and the wall saw eachother as friends
>>
>>63018671
yesterday you said you'd call sears
>>
>>63018621
Did you not see the preview for the next episode of AMC's The Walking Dead? It's an entrance for the herd, which is going to fuck Alexandria's shit up
>>
>>63018789
the fact that you needed to watch the preview to come to that conclusion is hilarious
>>
>>63017887
TWD will be racking up the Emmys next year
>>
Are there souls in zombie movies?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.