[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born in 1995, anyone else remember watching this show every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1439121943903.jpg (95 KB, 640x531) Image search: [Google]
1439121943903.jpg
95 KB, 640x531
I was born in 1995, anyone else remember watching this show every day after school? Our childhood rocked!

Truly, we had great shows like Spongebob, Drake and Josh, Liberty's Kids, Kim Possible, iCarly, and The Sweet Life Of Zack And Cody. I remember kids in my school used to shout quotes from those shows and get diagnosed with ADD for it, lol.

Salute Your Shorts? What's that, a show about underwear? Legend of the closed temple? Sounds like Indiana jones to me.
>>
>>63013946
is that him on the right
>>
>>63013978
yes
>>
>>63014027
Crystal meth is a helluva drug.
>>
everything now is bieber and iphone shit
>>
>>63013946
Yes and other than Spongebob and Kim Possive it was all shit for a ADD lost generation of kids not like the cartoons of my day.

18-21 year olds are the worst nostalgiafags even compared to the elderly.

Leave it behind and move on. Also get laid as much as you can as soon as you can.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 540x429
>>63013946
We /TV/mu/? Now
>>
>>63013946
I was born in 89. your childhood shows suck
>>
>>63014321
>Feel old yet?
I never noticed this before, but those old office emails that pulled these lame lines always took the offensive. They're putting it all on the viewer. The current versions always put themselves down, inviting empathy from the viewer. One's attacking you, and one's trying to relate with you.
>>
>>63014463
>Remember Matilda? This is her now, you old piece of shit.
>>
>>63013946
For real though, that dude works in a restaurant now.

JUST
>>
>>63013946
What a goofball xD
>>
>>63013946
I was already in college in 1995. Feels old man.
>>
>>63014689
Don't feel bad man.

I'm sure you've done plenty with your life since then

haha
>>
>>63014544
I think they both go to college senpai. Not too bad compared to >300k.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.