[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on JJ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: FSB_JJ_opener_desktop.jpg (475 KB, 1800x1040) Image search: [Google]
FSB_JJ_opener_desktop.jpg
475 KB, 1800x1040
Thoughts on JJ?
>>
should never have directed anything past LOST
>>
He's one of the biggest hacks working today. He makes Nolan and Tarantino look like legitimate directors.
>>
He destroyed his reputation when he made Star Trek watchable.
>>
Literally Hitler
>>
janky jew .. he can burn in hell
>>
>>63013742
Lost pilot was great.
>>
File: 1440696272068.jpg (84 KB, 798x604) Image search: [Google]
1440696272068.jpg
84 KB, 798x604
>>63013761
Are you saying anyone directed lost?

I mean there was great cinematography and SFX...and a story most weeks...but a direction? I think not.

He is a hack and sw will be his tombstone.
>>
He's alright.
>>
>>63013742
he is a hack who needs to fuck off
lost fucking sucked
gone fishing fucking sucked
his "star trek" movies should have never happened
i fucking hate this jew broad
>>
>>63013742
Destroys beloved things with his political agenda
>>
Aren't you guys noticing his fucking pose?
>>
>>63013742
didn't get Star Trek and probably doesn't get Star Wars
>>
>>63013742
Made some good shit in the beginning
Sold out and now makes crap he doesn't want to make except for the money
99% of all hollywood carreers
>>
>>63013742
That shadow though
>>
Mission Impossible 3 was pretty good. It may be the weakest in that series (Fuk you, MI2 was great), but still good
>>
Lucasfilm, I'm JJ
>>
>>63013742
Solid if not very interesting director that is going to fuck off from Star Wars after Episode 7 so I have no beef with him.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 680x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 680x882
'Nuff Said.
>>
Underutilizes lens flare.
>>
>>63016547
A LONG LONG TIME AGO WE WUZ JEDIS N SHIT
>>
>>63014328
I liked Regarding Henry. Didn't realize that he wrote Gone Fishin'... That's unfortunate.
>>
>>63013742
A hack that ruined Star Trek and is about to ruin Star Wars.
>>
Hollywood jews don't know how to stay focused long enough to manage a series creatively. They don't understand the shit they are putting together and can't write. They find visual artists and turn them into slaves. Its all to get the most dollars out of the series they stole. Fuck the jews in showbiz coast to coast.
>>
>>63013761
you know JJ had virtually no involvement with LOST past directing the pilot and writing one season 3 episode?

If you hate the creative direction Lost took (i.e. you're a massive pleb) blame Lindelof and Carton Cuse, it was all them.
>>
>>63013742
He looks so sexy in this photo.
I'd ravage this one.
>>
>>63016666

Nice quad sixes.. no doubt garnered for mentioning the unholiness that is Gone Fishin'.
>>
File: poeeeee.jpg (198 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
poeeeee.jpg
198 KB, 612x380
Looking forward to the new film despite JJ.
>>I wibble when I piddle
Cos my middle is a riddle.
>>
>>63016730
They could write a generation ago, what's changed?

Zemeckis would probably kick ass at directing a SW movie
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1593x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1593x671
>>
>>63013742

he's a fucking kike who ruined star trek to be awarded the opportunity to ruin star wars, which he will.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.