[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What's the verdict?
>>
great
>>
>>63008974
ripping off what h3h3 started with his "tim and eric" persona...and THAT'S the bottom line.
>>
shit
>>
tim and eric and the anti-humor "adult swim after 1 a.m." movement is ruining comedy
>>
>>63008974

Couple of great sketches but the duds were bad. Definitely some dated humor. It's worth a watch if you're a fan and the behind the scenes is the best part.
>>
Not as good as the old ones, but still welcome, I hope they do more. It was great to see Tom Kenny and Jay Johnson back, they were my favorites. You can tell everyone's improved their acting, and the comedy still goes by rapid fire, it just kills to be at least like 8 or ten episodes. Either way I'm happy it exists. Love the new intro.
>>
It was fine. Not great, not bad. Middle-class white dad humor done well
>>
>>63009178
Yeah I think it's like 60 40. What's good is amazing, but what's bad really falls flat. The "Terrorists running hollywood" thing really outstayed it's welcome, among others. Most of the opens weren't that funny either, save for Star Wars Seinfeld.
>>
>>63009196
>Love the new intro
>most of our audience is on drugs: the intro
>>
complete abomination
>>
>>63009136
Bob and David were around long before Tim and Eric.
>>
>>63009136

Bob Odenkirk discovered and mentored Tim & Eric, genius.
>>
The terrorist restaurant bit was great.
>>
>>63009550
>cancer mentoring AIDS
>>
>>63009614
Wow you really a cool cat aint you.
Just the bananas jamanas on this guy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.