[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAD ROOMIES (2015)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: photo-original.jpg (355 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
355 KB, 1536x1152
>Bad Roomies is a dark comedy about two guys living together who, after losing their roommate, put out an ad to find a new one. After a series of disastrous interviews with potential roommates they settle on an apparently harmless but beautiful girl. All seems to be going well despite the simmering rivalry until one drunken night causes all three roommates to make a horrible mistake that start them on a downward spiral. A hilarious yet disastrous game of roommate versus roommate takes a turn that will change all their lives forever.
https://youtu.be/0VOJadfUOKY
Opinions? Would watch tbqh.
>>
Shill thread.
>>
Is that the kid from Sandlot?
>>
Poor poor poor poor poor poor mans Superbad?
>>
>>63008631
Honestly I have nothing to do with the movie. Just want to have some fun times sharing this with anons ;_;
>>
>>63008537
That poster looks like a podcast banner.
>>
>>63008706
Yes. Saw him in Lavalanchala (a SyFy movie) recently so his career isn't exactly doing that great.
>>
>>63008537
I have never been able to form as concrete of an opinion about a movie based on a single promotional image. This is like something you'd find at the bottom of a DVD bargain bin

"the kid from the sandlot" hahahaha
>>
>>63009304
>bottom of a DVD bargain bin

Yeah clearly rental shelf filler or I guess the modern day version would be a free streaming options. Soon to be on some random roku channel.

typical super low budget camcorder level stuff with mostly total unknowns, one kind of sort of known and a little bit of naked stuff as a hook.

but that being said I always admire getting one's project done and out there, no mater how shitty. Someone still wrote, planned, shot etc the movie and got it released some how. Good for them, even if I don't want to watch it.
>>
>>63008537
>>63008706
>>63009242
It looks like parts of his face aged at different rates.
>>
>>63009496
>not basking in other peoples failure because it validates your own lack of ambition
>>
>>63008537
>one drunken night causes all three roommates to make a horrible mistake that start them on a downward spiral

does one of them try to rape her?
>>
>>63009757
>does one of them try to rape her?

You could always just waste 2min of your life and watch the trailer.

I did not have the volume but it looks like they have a drunk 3 way and then the girl ends up liking the good looking guy more then the toad.

but then there was a scene of her and the toad kind of hanging out too. So I guess that's the conflict. Seems really BS being there is not a chance in hell that red head guy would ever think he could honestly beat out another better looking guy for any girl. He entire life, in the move and odds are real life has him being the 3rd wheel who at best get a shot of side boob as his friend closes the bed room door.
>>
>>63009943
the trailer pretty overtly suggests she's a nympho, they walk in on her fucking another dude

then there's a really bad fart joke, not sure why I'm even discussing this movie
>>
>>63008706
it's the kid from all the 90s movies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.