[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People on /tv/ would be way worse with his powers. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2332lain.jpg (54 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
2332lain.jpg
54 KB, 620x374
People on /tv/ would be way worse with his powers. Prove me wrong.
>>
>"people" on /tv/
>>
>>63007818
Id tell my Mum to wipe my bum.
>>
If somebody like that actually existed the government would do an unmanned drone strike
>>
>>63007818

>tells jessica she will make him a sandwich
>jessica proceeds to smother him with bread loafs and mayonnaise
>porblem solved
>>
>>63007818
His doctor who powers?
>>
>>63007818
>He asks Jessica for a couple of bucks
>She brings Luke Cage and Tyrone
>>
I would mind control some tv execs into canceling Jessica Jones and making more seasons of Dont Trust the B
>>
>>63007861
You can just do that anyway anon
>>
File: 1446623881072.png (344 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1446623881072.png
344 KB, 681x496
>>63007818
>Purple Man
>not actually purple in the show
>>
They'd be a lot less subtle about it, for sure.

Hell, they'd probably video themselves making people do cruel and dangerous shit and then post it all over /b/.
>>
become the greatest director of them all.
>ask for funding
>tell actors what to do, no arguments
>tell everyone to put their best work in, no laziness, no hacks.
>>
>>63007818
Everyone is really fucking lazy so the the first few months would just be ordering food and getting the delivery guy to pay for it. Almost everyone else that isn't lazy wouldn't be nearly as careful about hiding their trail and be caught in those few months. Whoever's left might try to do something really ambitious and awful but wouldn't have some inept bitch with a personal vendetta inadvertently doing things that end up saving you by accident or giving you the opportunity to escape. These people would be taken out by a sniper pretty early on.

Morally, people on /tv might be worse than purple man but they're also vastly less capable for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>63008536
He wasn't "purple man" in the show either. Just his actual last name.
>>
>>63007818
id find out where the banji trio lived, and head over there. for hugs and kisses
>>
>>63008536
>Grimdark gritty TV-show adaptation of comic
>Expecting it to have any hints of comic book camp
>>
>reinact the plane scene from TDKR with different people in different variations over and over again
>>
>>63010119
>what is sin city
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.