[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that were so good that you couldn't take your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 11175289_ori.jpg (156 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11175289_ori.jpg
156 KB, 800x1200
ITT: Movies that were so good that you couldn't take your eyes off the screen and finished the entire movie in one sitting.
>>
>finished in one sitting
8/10 pretty good meme senpai
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (3 MB, 1725x3209) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
3 MB, 1725x3209
>>
>>63007382
Heard Sicario is like this
>>
So far Reserviur Dogs is the only one.
>>
>>63008322
I watched it to the end in theatres but that's different since you're trapped in there. The real test will be when you view it at home.
>>
>>63008322
yes

when walked out of the kino I realized I had watched the entire thing in one sitting, which was surprising. really great film
>>
>>63007382
It's called binge watching new friend
>>
>>63007382
>not watching a seventh of the movie on repeat for 3 hours and finishing the movie by progressively advancing through the movie a seventh at a time over the course of the week
You can't comprehend a movie by watching it in one sitting. Kįnögraphy has always been meant to be taken in piece by piece over the course of a week.
>>
Wow, you managed to marathon the entire two hours? Haha probably take me forever in between tweetbreaks.
>>
Drive, the whole movie was very relatable.
>>
>>63008959
It's like for the first half he was just like me and then in the second half he was what I have the potential to be. It's really inspirational.
>>
>>63007382
HARAKIRI
CINEMA PARADISO
THE GODFATHER I
THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
PROBLEM CHILD 2
>>
>>63007382
Its bretty gud
>>
>>63007382
Sicario is even better
>>
>>63009249
I walked out after "le wall bodies" scene. It seemed like edgy shit so I walked into Macbeth instead and regret absolutely nothing.
>>
>>63009295
that shit literally happens. In fact a lot of the stuff in that movie was pretty tame compared to some of the stuff Coyotes do in real life. So if anything is edgy shit, its real life.
>>
>>63007382
I saw this movie drunk. Blacked out the end. It wasn't very good. I think.
>>
>>63007382
Do you have ADD?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.