[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with his career? He's the coolest MF alive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What went wrong with his career? He's the coolest MF alive.
>>
>>63005800
Uwe happened
>>
>>63005800

>you now remember Broken Arrow

comfy action movie
>>
File: milla.jpg (346 KB, 987x1300) Image search: [Google]
milla.jpg
346 KB, 987x1300
>>63005800
i dunno but kuffs is his best movie
>>
>>63005800
He was just in mr robot
>>
>>63005800
He passed his "heartthrob" expiration date but failed to graduate to more serious roles.
>>
>>63005800
>MF
?
>>
>>63005800

Mr. Robot brought him back.

Why does this board know less about it's subject matter than literally any other board?
>>
>>63005800
I think he was an alcoholic wifebeater.
>>
>>63005837
lol no
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 960x1280
He was perfect in this
>>
>>63006039
Because this board was invaded by normies. We could have prevented it by going full /mu/ or /lit/ elitist and berating the redditors who want to talk about their stupid meme flicks, but instead we just let it happen.
>>
>>63006476
>We could have prevented it by going full /mu/ or /lit/ elitist
Which would make the board even more intolerable and could attract redditors for all we know
>and berating the redditors who want to talk about their stupid meme flicks
This hasn't worked out so well since we call everything reddit. Like I've seen people describe complete opposites as reddit, pretty much everything is apparently reddit since nobody knows what reddit is.
>Because this board was invaded by normies.
It was always normies anon.
It was always normies.
>>
>>63006530
>he doesn't like elitism

Sup reddit
>>
>>63006530
>>We could have prevented it by going full /mu/ or /lit/ elitist
>Which would make the board even more intolerable and could attract redditors for all we know

You've been on /mu/ once or twice, your taste of shitty metul got ridiculed and you're salty. You are also a neckbeard.

Tell me I'm not right if you've the nerve.
>>
>>63006673
You just proved his point, look how retarded you sound
>>
Nothing went wrong with his career.
His was a popular actor in his time, got filthy rich off of that and still appears in movies and TV shows every now and again.
>>
>>63006750
you're stupid as shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.