[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that James Cameron was going to make Spiderman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: spidermancameron.jpg (152 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
spidermancameron.jpg
152 KB, 550x300
Daily reminder that James Cameron was going to make Spiderman in the 90s, and it was one of the worst capeshit scripts ever written.

With DiCaprio as Spiderman, and Arnie as Dr Ock. Featuring a sex scene in a giant web on top of a bridge
>>
>>63004054
>and it was one of the worst capeshit scripts ever written.
worse than superman lives?
>>
Wrong, it would've been awesome
>>
>>63004054
leo would have been a good peter parker.
>>
>>63004054
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3341322?lt_source=external,manual
At least get the facts straight. This would have shit on Raimi's and been way better.
>>
>>63004100
>>63004262

>Cameron fags in denial

The only good addition Jim did was the organic web shooters
>>
It also put constraints from above on the production of the animated series. Bunch of yes-men smooching Cameron for nothing.

>The Cameron movie was intended to feature the villains Electro and Sandman, and so as a result they were completely left out of plans for the series. When the movie eventually fell through Electro was added to one of the later episodes, but Sandman remains one of the most prominent members of Spider-Man's rogues gallery not to appear in the cartoon.

John Semper Jr, the producer and head writer of the show said in his podcast that he badly wanted Electro and snuck him in the last season before the movie was officially canceled as a fuck you to his superiors.
>>
>>63004526
>Implying you can sneak in a villain that would be drawn by 50 people and whose lines involve another 5 people to record and edit and lip synch

People just say words without regard to meaning. What the fuck?
>>
File: 1kB0ZRB.gif (979 KB, 498x249) Image search: [Google]
1kB0ZRB.gif
979 KB, 498x249
>>63004054

>Arnie as Dr Ock

Just imagine all the octopus related puns
>>
File: cameron destrots capeshit.webm (3 MB, 576x312) Image search: [Google]
cameron destrots capeshit.webm
3 MB, 576x312
Cameron knew it was his destiny to destroy capeshit, not join it
>>
>>63005909
>give me one reason why I should let you live
>I'LL GIVE YOU EIGHT
>>
What did he make instead? Strange Days?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.