[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite Jackie Chan movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 91Q-pWtxfiL._SL1500_.jpg (323 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
91Q-pWtxfiL._SL1500_.jpg
323 KB, 1057x1500
Favourite Jackie Chan movie?
>>
>>63000951
Oh yes...
I love this movie. I hate the tuxedo, I hate spy neighbor.
>>
Drunken Master. His Hong-Kong movies are so comfy
>>
>>63000951
You just posted it. Tied for second is police story and shinjuku incident
>>
ritb i guess, but his other films have better fights
>>
>>63000992
This mane. Early Jackie Chan was the sexiest.

Anybody else made uncomfortable by his 90's stuff because of all the PRC stuff? The British villains and mention of a literal "handover" in Legend of the Drunken Master and the mainland army officer sidekick in Police Story 3 felt really off to me.
>>
Legend of Drunken Master is best Jackie Chan movie.
>>
>>63000951

IDONWANNOTROUBLE
>>
>>63001087

It's the same with Jet Li, a lot of his movies have that PRC propaganda
>>
>>63000951
>Rumble in the bronx
>it's filmed in Vancouver Canada
>>
Police Story 1 by far, followed by the sequel and originsl drunken master
>>
80ies stuff is god tier.
Meals on wheels, armor of god, police story, project a, drunken master, that movie about racecar drivers with samo and yen... pure gold
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.