[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Topher hated niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: topher-brink.jpg (47 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
topher-brink.jpg
47 KB, 500x328
Do you think Topher hated niggers?
>>
He didn't seem weird around Echo's handler.
>>
>>62996285
I never got that impression while I watched the show. Was there a scene that made you think that?

Also the guy who plays Victor was the most based actor on the show. He literally did a perfect job when he was imprinted with Topher.
>>
He certainly didn't hate asians.
>>
>>62996853
>That episode where he's a slutty college girl
Brilliant.

It's a real pity Amy Acker went off to do her own show during the second season.
>>
>>62996853
Spinoff about Victor and Sierra when???
>>
best part of the show
>>
Yes.
>>
Fuck FOX
>>
>>62997779
Yeah, you're damn right. Fuck FOX for canning SCC for a second season of this instead.

And I say this as somebody who loves Dollhouse. If I had to choose between the two I would have taken season three of Terminator any fucking day. Dollhouse was great, but even with as much focus as it gave the ensemble after the first half of season one there was no recovering from casting Dushku as Echo. Making it so she doesn't really imprint any more didn't fix the 'Eliza has the range of one character' thing.
>>
>>62997810
>casting Dushku
The show only existed in the first place as a result of Fox's talent holding deal with Eliza Dushku. The show was literally built around her, she wasn't cast. And yeah she was deficient, but besides the mandated-meddling crop of first episodes they dealt with it excellently, it blossomed into an ensemble deal almost immediately after episode six. Fucking moron.
>>
>>62997874
>as a result of Fox's talent holding deal with Eliza Dushku
Is this the exact scenario Fox has with Victoria Justice right now?
>>
>>62997874
I know the history of it just fine, she and Joss getting together and wanting to do another show since that Faith spinoff never came about, going to FOX despite his prior issues with the network since she had a second show on contract there from back when she did Tru Calling.

That's all well and good and I'm fully aware there is no universe where Joss and Eliza could have resisted casting her as Echo rather than somebody she could actually handle better.

Doesn't mean I can't be annoyed by how shit she was most of the time, something that honestly became more noticable the more screentime people like Lachman, Williams, Gjokaj and Kranz got.

I've watched the two seasons more times than I'd even like to admit, and I fucking love Eliza Dushku, but she sticks out like a sore thumb every time I watch Dollhouse. I honestly don't think she fit into the Caroline role much until the very end, and even then it was more a matter of seeing her as that character for two years than her doing a good job.
>>
BZZZZ
>>
>>62996285
He was a closet white supremacist
>>
File: Eliza Dushku (63).jpg (329 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Eliza Dushku (63).jpg
329 KB, 683x1024
>>62997995
DAT DOM OUTFIT THO
>>
>>62998181
Oh fuck yeah, nohips and all Dushku makes my dick so many diamonds. I will never, ever deny this.
>>
File: Eliza Dushku (20).jpg (35 KB, 369x620) Image search: [Google]
Eliza Dushku (20).jpg
35 KB, 369x620
>>62998230
If you had one night with Dushku as your doll, what personality would you imprint her with?
>>
File: u wot m8.gif (947 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.gif
947 KB, 250x250
>>62998292
Faith, or Missy from Bring it On, and she's basically just Faith. So I guess I'd just fuck Eliza Dushku herself.

Do you choose Domku? idk senpai if I had to narrow it down to a doll I'd probs go with that qt outdoorsy one, or the negiotiator chick. Also not gna lie when she was Adelle's dead friend trying to solve her own murder.

imo better question is if you had one night with Dichen Lachman, what personality would you imprint her with?
>>
>>62998487
>what personality would you imprint her with?
14 year old Dichen Lachman
>>
>>62999580
l-lewd
>>
>>62998292
My own
And then we would spend the entire night playing video games watching movies and circle jerking my shitty opinions.

Best night ever.
>>
>>62999766
So the episode with Topher's birthday?
>>
>>62996285
This show was horrible. Dushku is a terrible actress and she ruined the show.
>>
File: snif.jpg (33 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
snif.jpg
33 KB, 440x500
Topher is best character
not gonna lie, cried bitch tears about him in the first future episode
then again in the second time to the future where he chose to sacrifice himself because of how guilty he felt
The episode showing how Sierra got roped into this was also devastating

Along with the many jawdrop plottwists (episode 6 end, black man ends up villain (tho I saw that one coming just slightly before it happened), and especially the moment where Glau gets capped outta nowhere by Whisky), this is my favourite show and I don't care how pleb it makes me.

It's just so much fun and so intensely good at drawing you in for an emotional rollercoaster. God I wish I could watch it for the first time again.
>>
>>63000033
Yes. So jelly of him that episode.
>>
>>63000167
My favourite was the FBI dude's neighbour being activated. So fucking tense.
>>
>>63000055

>friends with amy acker who's 25x the actress dushku is
>cast dushku

bravo, joss!
>>
>>63000476
>>
File: 1360263253358.png (153 KB, 946x447) Image search: [Google]
1360263253358.png
153 KB, 946x447
>>63000771
>that grab of the crotch
>>
>>63000167
I enjoyed the show, mostly b/c I was watching it with someone I was in love with and we smoked ALOT of pot every time we watched, which made it even more comfy
>>
>>63000771
Dam son, that was brutal
>>
>>63000771
>there are three flowers in the vase
>>
>>63001053
>TriggerWarning.webm
>>
>>63000033
Man, that episode was so sad.
>>
Literally who
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.