[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'LL TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: respect.jpg (27 KB, 439x284) Image search: [Google]
respect.jpg
27 KB, 439x284
I'LL TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT
>>
Pretty tame by Arab standards, to be honest.
>>
>>62995523
its actually unrealistic. in the movie there are huge palaces completely empty most of the time except for immediate royalty. in real life there would be hundreds of guys on the floor cheering jafar on
>>
>>62995509
Damn, time to play some Princess Trainer.
>>
JAFAR DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
Man I haven't watched Aladdin since the 90's, I should really watch it again sometime.
>>
File: 1382684691552.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1382684691552.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>62995509
Why is violence against women so arousing?
>>
>>62995523
Exactly. No sulfuric acid? Dropped
>>
>>62995721
He fucked that bird Gilbert Gotfried.
>>
>>62995523
>Arab standards
but aren't tigers a sign of Indian royalty?
>>
>>62995693
>Damn, time to play some Princess Trainer.

My thoughts exactly. I can't look at anything to do with Aladdin without thinking of that game. This place has fucking ruined me.
>>
>>62995509
>Movie set somewhere in the Middle East
>The hero looks like a tanned white dude
>the villain looks more....ethnic

way to go, Disney
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 894x894
>>62995721

>Made Jasmine his half-naked obedient sex slave instead of Aladdin

He had shit taste tbqh senpai
>>
>>62995721
>wished to become a genie instead of just having the powers of a genie without any of the restrictions

Seems like a pretty big mistake
>>
>>62995509
"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." -Koran 4:34
>>
>>62998605
But Aladdin took place before Islam... unless... Jafar is Muhammad!
>>
>>62998485
Why did the artist draw Mowegli?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.