[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something like Gilmore Girls but with adults instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Is there something like Gilmore Girls but with adults instead of bratty kids? Why is Rory such a slut.
>>
because she's a spoiled brat who was raised by a single mother who's a whore
>>
>>62994064
Bunheads?
>>
>>62994435
okay. ill try watching a few
>>
>>62994358
it would be cool if she had the same bf throughout 7 seasons, so the focus is on life and not hormones and her wandering eyes
>>
>>62994064
BUILD WALL
>>
>>62994553
That would be cool, but not realistic.
>>
>>62994553
she is like a 16 yo who never grew up and tried to turn rory against her grandparents.
>>
>>62994064
Both characters were petty whores who lacked depth and strong narrative, and yet its still the finest female lead drama in existence.
>>
>>62994844
All of this is true.I still love the show.
>>
>>62994844
That's WHY it's the finest. It's true to life.
>>
>>62994064

They were teaching you a lesson.
No matter how unslutty a women appears to be, she is a massive fucking slut no exceptions
>>
>>62994991
>>62994853
>>62994871

op here. i liked the comfy town and banter more than the relationships, which were boring and predictable
>>
>>62995166
I wish paris and rory dated.
>>
so I've chosen the last several shows my lady and I have watched

>Gotham
>Game of Thrones
>Parks and Rec
>Orange is the new black

She wants our next show to be gilmore girls

now the last show she picked that we watched start to finish was Charmed, and it was alright. What am I in for here
>>
>>62995259
Why did you make her watch gotham? You are a bad bf.
>>
>>62994844
>finest female lead drama in existence
until Super Girl
>>
>>62995294
I like batman stuff
>>
>>62995441
You guys should have watched the animated series if you havent then.
>>
>>62995166
Comfy town and banter were glorious but sadly I can't share that with anyone but people on the internet.
>>
>>62994844
>strong narrative
you need drama for ratings

how else could you write a show about women without drama?
>>
>>62995259
Charmed was kinda like Buffy, but not as good. More hot chicks, though.
>>
>>62995259
Didn't Charmed kind of sucked? Gilmore girls is great if you can stomach the girly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arF5pRh0ing
>>
>>62995655
why do they talk so fast?
>>
>>62995707
because they have more dialouge then regualar shows.Its pretty impressive.
>>
>>62995707
it's their thing.
>>
>>62995707
that's how people talk in New England
>>
>>62995707
They drink coffee a lot
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.