[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Mr. Show) With Bob and David
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: BobAndDavid.jpg (19 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
BobAndDavid.jpg
19 KB, 214x317
I recently watched With Bob and David on Netflix, and thought it was great. I've started watching Mr. Show now, which is also fucking hilarious.
What do you think, does the new show compare?

Bob and David general
>>
>>62990433
Mr Show is great. The new show is far more miss than hit.
>>
Yes, yes it does.
>>
the new show is quite good even by Mr. Show standards, really good by normal standards, and absolutely god tier by "reunion show" standards.

Salesman and Know Your Rights are the only sketches that make me cringe. They're not even bad. Just uncomfortable.
>>
>>62990452
Mr. Show was always hit or miss, but it hit hard far more often than not. The new show is the same, you're just wearing nostalgia glasses, anon.
>>
>>62990768
Of course it was always hit or miss, but the hit/miss ratio is far poorer this time around.
>>
>>62990610
Salesman was funny, Know Your Rights was like okay good premise but not actually that funny in execution.

Dino takes the cake again with the cunt sketch though, definitely best of the series.
>>
>>62990851
I disagree, but will defend your right to the death to have your opinion.
>>
These kind of cheap little skits are so painfully bad it amazes me anyone really likes the shit.
>>
>>62990610
>Salesman
good sketch

>Know Your Rights
fucking awful
>>
>>62990987
Know Your Rights does a good job of recreating how insufferable those kinds of people are, but it's just equally as hard to watch as the real thing
>>
>>62990918
the cunt sketch would be funnier as a description of what happens in the sketch than it is as an actual, filmed sketch.

the dry cleaning sketch was the best sketch of the series
>>
>>62990610
>Know your rights
That duct-taped steering wheel cam got me
>>
>>62990610

those were my favorite two
>>
>>62992457
mine too
>>
>>62990610
those were both fine, DIGITAL just went on and on and didn't have a single joke.

The end-of-episode callback with the wife was funny though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.