[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This looks fucking terrible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 290x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 290x430
This looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>62989688
The stunts seem pretty decent

Kowever, recasting Keanu when Keanu could easily play said character again is a crime
>>
File: 1448240559346.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1448240559346.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
>no keanu
smdh tbqhwy senpaitachi
>>
>>62989688

So about on par with the original flick then?
>>
File: shills.png (218 KB, 1134x550) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
218 KB, 1134x550
>>62989688
>>
>>62989688
>another remake
>>
>>62989688
Looks like Fast & Furious without cars. Necessary? No, but that's doesn't stop other shit from being made.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 214x317
>>62989688
>find your breaking point
>point break
>hurrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>62989768
THIS
>>
Why do they keep remaking these old movies?

Is there profit in it?

We know its going to be shit, but morons are morons and WILL watch it and give them free money. Do they make them on the cheap? What is it?
>>
>>62989688
Just saw the trailer on MNF. Just awful.
>>
>>62989688
Bane?
>>
I don't get who the audience for this film is. Fans of the original won't go see this, and Point Break isn't exactly riding the wave of pop culture anymore.

I guess they figure average Joe Moviegoer will see it for the obvious fast and furious parallels but... I dunno. That's a big gamble.
>>
File: Jerry.png (450 KB, 490x493) Image search: [Google]
Jerry.png
450 KB, 490x493
Utterly generic in every way possible. Bland multinational cast with filming locations all over the world so this shit can appeal to the assholes in whatever country that motivates Hollywood to keep making this shit. It will probably make like $40 million in the U.S. but $150 million worldwide and so it will be a success.

Point Break was about SURFING hence the fucking title, and the crooks weren't idealists. They just wanted money to go around the world and surf and to stick it to the Man.

And we get that stupid limey fuck who's the same guy in every movie with his shit accent playing a Californian with an Italian last name. Busey must be rolling over in his grave.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.