[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Precious bodily fluids.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: bodilyfluids.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bodilyfluids.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Precious bodily fluids.
>>
the string in my leg
>>
you could say I'm a WATER MAN
>>
SHOOT IT! WITH A GUN! THAT'S WHAT THE BULLETS ARE FOR!
>>
>>62989274

F L U I D S
L
U
I
D
S
>>
It's great to be fine.
>>
Vodka! That's what they drink. Never water!
>>
"Feed me Jack!" And I fed you!
>>
Prevert
>>
pol the character
>>
If this call wasn't friendly... you wouldn't have gotten it.
>>
>>62989274
Top 5 character in the history of kino tbqh familia
>>
I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
>>
File: 1438103796550.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1438103796550.gif
906 KB, 500x349
>>62989572
>>
1946! How's that for your post-war commie conspiracies!
>>
Like the Birchers he was meant to parody, he was largely right but disastrously mistaken about key details.
>>
>>62989274
Thank God we never have that kind of man in Washington.
>>
I do not support the work of imperialist stooges
>>
You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company
>>
>>62989572
Kek'd
>>
>>62989690

Was that one of the lines that was unscripted? They weren't meant to break that coke machine, and the extra said that line in response.
>>
>>62989274
>letting women steal your essence
>2015
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.