[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me again, what exactly did Kilgrave do wrong? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x400
Remind me again, what exactly did Kilgrave do wrong? Because from what I can remember it was literally nothing.
>>
I can't wait to see this thread every day for the next 6 months
>>
he was white male
>>
He looks like Charlie Sheen
>>
He killed all the timelords.
>>
Why are you defending a mind rapist?
>>
>>62986184
he made people do thing against their will. And not in the "give me your jacked, I'm cold" thing, but in the "commit fucking crimes and let me rape you"
>>
>"If I'm not back in two hours cut each others faces off."
>"Slit your own throat in this womans bed"
>"Abandon your life and become a heroin addict so I can have someone stalking my former rape victim 24/7"
>"Go murder this woman because she said something mean."
>"Kill your parents for no reason"

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY. SHAME ON THE FEMINIST KEKS DEMEANING THIS HONEST SOUL
>>
>>62987900
>death by 1000 cuts
Honestly my favorite
>>
I felt like the writing was so fucking shit

>I AM GOING TO CAPTURE KILGRAVE AND MAKE HOPE INNOCENT
>SHIT EVERYONES DYING BUT I STILL NEED TO USE THEM AND WALK ON THEIR DEAD CORPSES TO CATCH KILGRAVE
>HOPE KILLS HERSELF SO I CAN KILL HIM
>ITS OKAY TO KILL HIM NOW BECAUSE HOPE KILLED HERSELF

what the fuck, literally the shittiest writing, she finally decides to kill him after hopes dies but not after the 100's of people who were manipulated by him or killed?

just because muh hope died?
>>
>>62988133
ITS A METAPHOR ANON
>>
>>62988190
fucking retarded
>>
>>62988190
A metaphor for bad writing?
>>
>>62988190

>literally calling a character "Hope" only to get killed

Why can't female writers into subtlety?
>>
He literally did not kill anybody.

And it wasn't rape because she never said "no".
>>
>>62988275
>why can't female writers into subtlety?
That sentence doesn't make any sense. Proofread before you hit post you idiot.
>>
>>62988388

>can't into memes
>>
>>62988414
Again, that makes no sense. Stop writing like a child.
>>
>>62988388
Hello new
>>
>>62988451
Yes this is dog.
>>
GO ACROSS THE STREET AND STARE AT THAT FENCE FOREVER

kilgrave isn't really dead is he? plz no
>>
>>62988345
get better b8
>>
>you will never mind control KRitter into being your gf
>>
>>62987969
You know what's funny?

The exact wording of the phrase was "If you want your death of a thousand cuts, do it."

She wanted to do it.
>>
>>62988562
the fuck? that wasn't the wording at all
>>
>>62988562
No, it was "You want death by 1000 cuts? Do it."
>>
>>62988614
>>62988756
Sorry, "You want death by a thousand cuts? Do it."

In my defense, he kind of whispers it out.
>>
>>62987852
>he made people do thing against their will.

I'm not saying he was a good guy or he did nothing wrong, but when you listen to the victims they describe his mind control as his commands becoming their primary desire. He really didn't make anyone do anything against their will, his commands just became what they wanted most.
>>
>>62986184
I just love the good doctor.
>>
File: mcconaghey.gif (3 MB, 355x324) Image search: [Google]
mcconaghey.gif
3 MB, 355x324
>mfw MCU Netflix villains are better written and more compelling than anything we've seen on the big screen
>>
>>62986184
He was too obsessed and possessive of Jessica.
>>
>>62988956
>McConaughey turning down capeshit left and right

I hope he never does it.
>>
>>62989091
what did they offer him?
>>
>>62988133
She was trying so hard to be the hero she thought she could be and take him alive and free Hope. Killgrave even says how she turned Hope into this symbol of all her guilt and pain. Then when Hope dies she realizes she truly can't capture him and has to kill him
>>
>>62988388
He won't into can'ts
>>
He raped me
>>
>ITT: rape apologists
>>
Luke is a BBC
Kilgrave was on BBC
>>
>>62989579
Paste-Pot Pete
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.