[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he dress like a 13 year old? And why isn't he doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 898x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 898x1024
Why does he dress like a 13 year old? And why isn't he doing any press for the new movie?
>>
Heroin does things to a man
>>
>>62984350
does he just wait outside cinemas until fans show up to give him pocket change and buy him a coffee?
>>
my uncle worked on the set and can confirm the cast and crew hate him
>>
>>62984512
this is my dad, believe him
>>
>>62984350
How do those kids even know who he is?
>>
>>62984512
I'm his 2nd cousin
he's very charismatic, and your uncles a liar
>>
>>62984549
They don't. Most likely scenario is that their parents recognized him and asked him for a picture.
>>
>>62984512
my father works for nintendo and confirmed this
>>
>>62984512

Only because he is the most red pilled and down to earth actor around.

I can imagine him not getting along with the sjw jewish agenda and the overall dull and shitty people that are the actors of TFA
>>
>>62984350
He was busy doing Star Citizen for a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vRE6LtYBHg
>>
>>62984512
my dads brother is your uncles son and I heard him say that this is falsified information, and nothing but libelous slander
>>
>>62984512
Mark Hamill is my son and I can confirm this.
>>
>>62984512
This is my nephew and he's a faggot
>>
>>62984512
My uncle knows this guy's uncle and can confirm that he sucked a guy off for tree fiddy.
>>
>>62984512
Im one of the black guys banging is wife and can confirm.
>>
>>62985004
Im one of this bucks c u c ks and I can neither confirm or deny his claims, but I heartily reccomend his services
>>
>>62984512
seriously though why else do you never see the other cast acknowledge him?
>>
>>62984512
>these replies
Is this what random interweb star shit forum, redditors, /v/, /sp/ and /co/ actually consider comedy gold?
>>
>>62984350
Why do i find this pic bizarre as fuck
>>
>>62984350
>why does he dress like a 13 year old
got to get inside the mind of your prey,
be the 13 year old, get the 13 year old
> why would he? hes to famous for that shit and the new movie practically markets itself
>>
>>62985788
show us your epic memes, /pol/kuck. more boyega/monkey shoops? EBIN
>>
>>62985788
>this post
is this what you do with the half an hour your parents let you out of your bad boy cage?
>>
>>62984350
he just doesn't give a fuck anymore familia
>>
>>62985788
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>62984350

he lives in a different world than you and me, he doesn't have to follow the rules we do, how to dress, how to act, etc. It's pretty amazing I wish I could attain that level of human living myself.
>>
>>62985961
>>62985972
This is the best they can do now to defend themselves too?

W-O-W

/tv/ really needs to be split or /lit/ needs to be brought in again to remove this cancer
>>
Mark Hamill or Sean Astin?
>>
File: 1433385690365.jpg (4 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1433385690365.jpg
4 KB, 250x247
>>62986039
>/lit/
>>
>>62985788
It's all one person, as are the three replies to your comment. This shit happens all the time on anonymous boards. Some autistic guy decides to reply 20 times to his unfunny comment because he hasn't been getting enough attention with his normal shitposting.
>>
>>62986039
wow nice comeback
you really are twelve arent you?
go back to /lit/ and pretend your board isnt just as shitty
>>
>>62986167
I do not think so if I am being honest

There seems to be a very big anti intellectual movement on this board since star wars the force awakens teaser trailer had released
>>
>>62986359
>thinking it started then
toppest of top keks
your "anti-intellectual movement" is just neo /tv/ and has been like this for years. if you havent seen that you might just be part of the movement yourself
>>
>>62984350
>And why isn't he doing any press for the new movie?

he's only going to appear for like the final 2 minutes of the movie. he'll do press for episode viii
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.