[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ tries to boycott the new Star Wars film >Why did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
>/tv/ tries to boycott the new Star Wars film

>Why did they allow a white female and black male lead. Stop trying to genocide the white race :(

>LGBTQetc group tries to boycott the Zoolander film

>lol why do they think boycotting a film will work and what an innocuous thing such as one extreme trans character

Why is /tv/ so hypocritical and triggered so easily? Why do you pretend to be superior when you are, in fact, just as bad, if not worst than SJWs?

Two sides to the same coin tbqh fâm. I bet even this triggers you, the fact that you can't stop the hype train for a film that's going to be the highest grossing film of all time with a 90%+ rating on critic sites.

You'll complain that it only made money because it's progressive and use that as an excuse to say people were "convinced" to enjoy it by liberal propaganda but the truth is that you can't handle the fact that being a bigot is outdated. That the times are changing and you're a relic of yesteryear.

It's 2015 lads. Time to start acting like it.

inb4 trolling, you know what I'm saying is true.
>>
File: 1441573793631.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1441573793631.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
People who like being seen liking star wars more than actually liking star wars general?
>>
How is BB8 rolling on sand so fast
>>
>>62976393
That picture is literally projecting with hemorrhoids
>>
There's no saving this board, this board has become a weird combo of /b/, /r9k/, /pol/ and tmblr.
>>
This is a cool thread
>>
>>62976363
Yeah, except that boycott star wars has nothing to do with /tv/ you newfag.
And stop shilling for Star Wars there tens of threads already.
sage
>>
File: 1434870552002.jpg (65 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1434870552002.jpg
65 KB, 501x585
>>62976393
>if you aren't against the SJWs then you're with them
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>62976554

>calls a guy a newfag and writes sage which does nothing

go back to /b/ friendo
>>
>>62976626

The fact that you have that image saved already tells a lot, limpkek.
>>
>>62976393
>hipster
>normal person
Why are /pol/acks so fucking retarded?
>>
>>62976652
ignorant faggot I just I also posted sage on the options, and so I bump your shit thread.
I just wanted to inform you of the fact.
Your stupidity is to much to bare.
Also sage again.
>>
>>62976363
>Why is /tv/ so hypocritical and triggered so easily?
You mean /pol/?
>>
>>62976393
>muh diversity
>proud kek

Just need a feminist symbol in there and it would be a perfect picture of the typical american leftist.
>>
>>62976393
>muh black and white

God, this board is beyond saving
>>
File: 6588.gif (341 KB, 265x198) Image search: [Google]
6588.gif
341 KB, 265x198
>literally 8 seconds of main character's acting shown thus far, only previous performance in Attack the Block was stellar
>"IT'S NOT CUZ HE'S A NIGGER IT'S CUZ OF HIS ACTING!!!"

Honestly the problem with neo-/pol/ vs. classic era /pol/ is you're all just a bunch of gaping pussies that can't admit what you are. It's not "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" anymore, it's "Well akshully t-technically Hitler d-did nuthin wrong c-cause all these f-fat and f-figures and infographs I saved on /po/ so y-you're the racist if y-you don't h-hate niggers. Ch-checkmate r-reddit."
>>
File: inb4 that cartoon.png (398 KB, 1366x755) Image search: [Google]
inb4 that cartoon.png
398 KB, 1366x755
because
>>
File: chlo.gif (3 MB, 168x200) Image search: [Google]
chlo.gif
3 MB, 168x200
>>62976717

lol being this buttmad
go back to /b/ friendo
>>
>>62976506
This. I think op trolls like his from tumblr though. But its true this place is a weird admixture of other boards at this point.
>>
File: 1432188409649.jpg (610 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1432188409649.jpg
610 KB, 4040x626
>>62976626
>>62976729
>pretending you're in the middle whilst actually being worse than both sides

Even funnier than when the tasteless Nolan drones tried this.

You remember this now, plebs
Star Wars 7 isn't an invitation for you to post here no matter how you think it is.
>>
>>62976846

The level of butthurt that went into the creation of that image could solve the energy crisis
>>
>>62976363
/tv/ is just the entertainment wing of /pol/
get used to it.
>>
>>62976866

I agree, but I dnot have any other image like it

Personally I wouldn't have made /v/ the man with the hat
>>
>>62976846
>had the opportunity to make friends, get laid, rise the social ladder and gain acceptance for having a weird hobby
>REEEd and left because they turned being an outcast into a badge of honor
You nerds bring this shit on yourself. Every time I read some /r9k/ post about nobody loving them and being bullied I can picture a kid who encouraged bullying and being ostracized constantly by acting like this
>>
File: 1330101953336.jpg (30 KB, 201x214) Image search: [Google]
1330101953336.jpg
30 KB, 201x214
Why do people cry about the quality of the board only in star wars threads or during something when new star wars info is release? Why don't they do it in the other 10+ shit posting threads always up?

Are these people not from /tv/? Are they shills?

You do understand that pretending to care about this boards quality whilst defending something as low brow and anti art as star wars is against board quality right?
>>
>>62976934
>hehe /pol/ is TOTALLY not a containment board full of mentally impaired people xD
>>
>>62977082

People have been complaining about the quality for years. The complaining has centralized around SW recently because that's where the most shitposting has revolved around. Me? I don't really care anymore.
>>
>>62976717
>Your stupidity is to much to bare
>bare
>to

Lol, great post ;^)

God, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>62976506
But I want to discuss Film and TV. Where should I go?
>>
>>62977082
>want to know if I've been here only this year?

You dumb bitch. People have been complaining about /tv/ for years (years!)

Only reason they are bottle necking star wars threads is because it's the most anticipated movie of the year.
>>
>>62976363
to be fair the whites kinda deserve genocide
>>
>>62976363
because they're fucking whiny manchildren, same as those stupid SJW
>>
>>62977082
Agreed
>>
>>62977376
>>want to know if I've been here only this year?
>uses the biggest shit post image used against capeshit superhero movies
do YOU want to know how I know you've only been here for 2 years?
>>
>>62976516
Right? It's like everyone's shithead pills wore off and this thread is the half hour between doses
>>
>>62977082
>>62977932
samefag
>>
>>62976363
Nobody on /tv/ is trying to boycott Star Wars lmao
>>
>>62977082
Tourists and shills
there has been a very large increase of people pretending they've been here for years since the the first teaser came out
>>
>>62978542
>#boycottstarwars on /tv/ was never a thing

So upset they axed the archive because /tv/ was LIT with that shite.
>>
>>62976363
>/tv/ tries to boycott the new Star Wars film

Holy fuck I wish. It's gonna be AT WORST literally the second most profitable film in history. The anal devastation will be glorious.
>>
>>62979052
but that wasn't us
we only found out about it after it went mainstream you shit posting /r/starwars reject
>>
>>62979159
What does my head in is that no matter how good the movie is or how well received it's going to be, /tv/ is going to come up with the most asinine excuses under the sun to justify their hate boner for it.

>it has coloured people and women in it, of course people will love it

>everyone is being cücked so they are going to love it

>SJW are shilling, of course libtards will love it
>>
>>62979220
Just because /tv/ found out later didn't mean participation wasn't through the roof.

Not like /tv/ isn't beyond crowd mentality.
>>
I'm curious to know, a few rumours have been shot out saying that Kylo Ren kills Finn in the first film. I genuinely believe if this happens /tv/ will say it's GOAT.
>>
Who really cares?
Star Wars is going to make a gorillion dollars no matter how much a few fags on the internet piss and moan. Not to mention everyone complaining will no doubt watch the movie. Not saying they will oay for it, but these fags will watch it.
>>
I love it how when you call out the racists for being like SJWs, they get even more buttmad. It's like laughing at two angry monkeys throwing shit at each other, and they become even angrier at you than each other.
>>
I just joined 4chan today. Where us the karma indicator so I know who's been here longer?
>>
>all these butthurt tumblrinas ITT
In what year did 4chan get flooded with normies?
>>
>>62982468
>huehue I'm so intelligent because I don't pick a side, I'm basically like better than everyone this way because I base my opinions on what will make a bunch of lonely weaboos mad
>>
>>62976696
You don't get it, so I guess you're dumber than /pol/
>>
>>62976363
>90%+ rating on critic sites.

nothing jj abrams has ever done deserves a 90%+ rating
>>
>>62976729
>>62976626
go back to /v/ or /co/ or whatever tumblrina infested board you're from
>>
>>6298270
Exactly. Just like if someone said "who's your favorite: jar Jar Binks or padma?" and you replied "both are shit" and then they get buttmad cause you didn't pick a side and now they think you're just trying to act superior or something when in reality you just don't care.
>>
>>62976445

sounds like someone's buttmad at having been accurately described lol
>>
>DUDE COMPLAINING ABOUT COMPLAINING LMAO
Great thread, OP. You sure got us! Screen cap this one for Reddit.
>>
no one here, except for you /pol/-friends, are trying to boycott anything. I already have my ticket.
>>
>>62977376
It's always been shit, but right now it's especially shit. It feels like the janitors declared this place a total loss once all the /film/ talk started/renewed with hiroshima
>>
>>62976426
Because it's CGI and has no moving parts
>>
>>62983073
>It feels like the janitors declared this place a total loss once all the /film/ talk started/renewed with hiroshima
>he doesn't know whats going on
/film/ isn't going to happen because they're letting people shit post to show hiro that the board needs moderation
so they don't lose the power they have over this place
>>
>>62976363
You hit the nail right on the head OP. Glad to see there are at least SOME decent people on this shitty board.
>>
>>62976363
SJWs are boycotting Zoolander 2? How come?
>>
>>62983856
They make fun of transcunts, well they don't but the valiant internet moral enforcement corps has decided they have
>>
Here's the difference:

"Boycott Star Wars" was a /tv/ and /pol/ trolling op on twitter. There were like, 15 people tweeting about it, all with handles like "End Cultural Marxism". The other 99% of tweets were all about how offended people are about the movement.

The zoolander thing, people honestly believe it's transphobic and 8,000 people signed a petition to ban the movie.
>>
File: 21413131231.jpg (6 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
21413131231.jpg
6 KB, 125x106
why does she have to make that face

it's frightening

it makes me uncomfortable
>>
Why should anyone give a shit about Zoolander 2? It's probably gonna suck anyway. The first movie was OK but it's horribly overrated.

And name ONE time we got a good sequel to a comedy. Just try. Guess what? You fucking can't.
>>
>>62983899
>we were only trolling

LOVE that get out of jail free card. Guess you can just abandon your plans when they fall on deaf ears and no one gives a shit.
>>
>>62983980
return of the living dead 2
>>
>>62983993
But it's true this time. Most of us are actually excited for the new Star Wars since Lucas has no involvement in it. The boycott Star Wars movement was nothing but coordinated IRC shitposting.
>>
>>62983993
Was just a prank bro, chill out
>>
>>62984044
Unintentional comedies don't count.
>>
>>62976426
because she hates it and it get everywhere
>>
>>62984052
>Most of us are actually excited for the new Star Wars since Lucas has no involvement in it
speak for yourself star wars tourist
>>
>>62984076
french fried vacation 2
>>
>you dislike a film?
>but this other group also dislikes another film...
>yuo're the same LOL!!!!!!

you found us out OP, i guess the true master race is to have no values whatsoever.
>>
>>62984106
>implying Lucas hasn't always been a total hack and that him leaving Star Wars isn't the best thing to happen to the franchise
>>
>/pol/ tries to organize a boycott over a problematic Disney Movie because muh white genocide
>has the biggest pre ticket sales ever, mainly from white men

Kek, why are pol neckbeards so irrelevant?
>>
>>62976696

They're trying to pretend they're a normal person, hence the facemask and deceptive t-shirt slogan, friend.
>>
>>62983993
There have been analysis done by the mainstream media, something like 96 percent of boycott star wars tweets were people outraged at the movement, not supporting it. Most of the media realized it was a hoax pretty quickly.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/10/24/the-week-in-star-wars-news-real-excitement-fake-outrage-and-a-spoiler-free-campaign/
>>
>>62984188
JJ is an even bigger hack
>>
>>62982784
yeah, you ;)
>>
>>62984210
take your pills
>>
>>62983980

After The Thin Man (you probably haven't seen or heard about this as you seem quite pleb)
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.