[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Oh God..! OHGOD!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
aaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Oh God..! OHGOD!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-23-09h43m58s050.png (916 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-23-09h43m58s050.png
916 KB, 1920x800
You can expect five more of these.
>>
>>62976219
A:10 V:10 thanks YIFY
>>
AWATZINDABAWX
>>
>>62976219
Movie ruining scene
>>
>>62976783
WAZZIN DA BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKS
>>
File: rrrg.jpg (33 KB, 415x337) Image search: [Google]
rrrg.jpg
33 KB, 415x337
Was the seventh victim Mills or John Doe himself?
>>
>>62976721
>>62976219
>>62976759
I saw Fight Club first on a original bough DVD and couldn't see shit, the cinematography was so dark I thought my disc is broken or something lmao.
>>
>>62977061
Doe, Mills didn't die
>>
>>62977523
>>62977061

OP here, correct. Doe's death was associated with Wrath.

But if you think about it, the tweest breaks the pattern a bit (which is part of why it's a tweest): the previous victims were pretty-much already guilty of the sins that they were associated with (perhaps Victor was a layabout in addition to his particularly horrific crimes and personal case), although the "Pride" was also a bit of a stretch. Meanwhile, head-inna-box dindu nuffin, herself, and Doe states that envy is his sin, while it is implied that wrath is John's.

Of course all this can be explained away by the fact that Mills and Somerset interrupted Doe's plan, forcing him to adjust, rather brilliantly (but still with some inconsistency).

Doe would of course object to the idea that head-inna-box and even baby-inna-bun were "innocent", but she was still fairly harmless compared to the others and a goofy deus ex machina. To make the thing work, Doe is the "Envy" victim while Mills is "the victim of his own wrath" (but even this is disingenuous since Doe put him in that spot), and Doe singled him out sadistically in order to make his point (remember, for as long as you live). The wife and baby are collateral damage, not corresponding to any particular sin.

It's a nice tweest and all but the more you think about it, the more you realize Doe fell off his general principles.
>>
>>62978138

>implied that wrath is John's
MILLS', I meant to write MILLS'. I've been thinking "John Mills" (incorrect) for some reason, blargh.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.