[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EPISODE OF THE YEAR? EPISODE OF THE YEAR.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 140604-keyart-2p-900.jpg (110 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
140604-keyart-2p-900.jpg
110 KB, 900x450
EPISODE OF THE YEAR?
EPISODE OF THE YEAR.
>>
>>62972837
I liked the setup to it more than the actual episode but it was still pretty fucking solid imho tbqh senpai.
>>
>>62972837
Solid ep. Just need that renewal news tho
>>
>>62972837
Least favourite but emotionally satisfying.
>>
>>62972837
>I'M ACTING!!
>>
I fucking called it.
I said Leftovers was gonna go full Lost sooner or later, and here we fucking are.
Even if the episode was somewhat decent in and of itself, there's no denying: this is the beginning of the end. This is like when Lost introduced time travel and 'flash sideways'. Soon, everyone will get bored and stop giving a shit, because now the show is committed to going the 'any magic shit is possible and answers don't matter anymore' route.
>>
GRACE PERIOD IS OVER.
>>
>tfw it doesn't get renewed for a 3rd season
>>
>>62974093
>muh answers
get out, pleb
>>
I've never seen the show but I know that he can talk to a ghost or some shit.

What happened this episode? I might get into it if it gets all spoopy and parallel universe-y
>>
>>62974196

Kevin enters some level of the afterlife as an international assassin, his target is Patti, but she's a child so it becomes hard for kevin to kill her.
>>
>>62974230
And people seriously continue to call this the best show on television
>>
>>62974520
Well what is the competition ?

The Knick is the best imo with Leftovers a close second
>>
>>62974134
But that's the problem.
If the show abstained from giving answers, it would be fine, but now it has started giving them, and they are bullshit.
>>
>>62974757
>fiction being fiction
>I don't like fiction, it hurts my phony intellectual bullshit persona
>>
>>62975021
>fiction being fiction
Is that supposed to mean something? I feel like you might be projecting with your 'phony intellectual bullshit persona'.
>>
>>62974583
>The Leftovers

kek. even Fargo is better
>>
HOLY SHIT

this was fucking incredible. every moment.. the whole thing.. every element in this episode was amazing, and there was so much packed into it. it was like a fucking lynch movie but 1 episode of tv. teared up at pattis jeorperdy story, laughed and grinned at the constant reveals and parallel universe shit..etc, best tv show iv seen in ages. good that season 2 is finally getting to how good S1 was, but now i think its surpassed it with this ep.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.