[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 25
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
6 KB, 480x360
I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.
>>
people forget he was strong armed by Seinfeld to do this apology because it happened around the release of season 7 on DVD.

he didn't need to do this OR he should have played this up for laughs.
>>
he's not racist in the same way jews aren't pushing a kuck and degeneracy agenda
>>
File: 0.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
KICK HIS ASS OUT, HE'S A NIGGER
>>
>>62971715
I love that Dave Chappele bit where he's on that Laugh Factory stage and his opening bit is something like
>Man..everytime i see this backround i just think about...Kramer fucking up
>>
i said some pretty nasty things to some afro americans
>>
>>62971715
>>62971770
found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
>>
>>62971788
>white guy says nigger on stage
>everyone goes apeshit crying about it
>uhh kramer said nigger lmao XD
>everyone laughs
>>
File: 1438008104551.png (823 KB, 628x789) Image search: [Google]
1438008104551.png
823 KB, 628x789
look! look everybody!
hes a cu᠎ck
HES A CU᠎CK!
YOU'RE A CUC᠎K
>>
>>62971830
that's what's so crazy about this. i'm not a kek
>>
File: 1386313235812.jpg (59 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1386313235812.jpg
59 KB, 331x319
the rant still cracks me up every fucking time. you can almost see the part when he realizes his career is over
>>
its so extremely painful to watch
>>
>jew lets himself get jewed by niggers
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>62971788
>all those white people in the audience laughing at a nigger saying nigger
>visibly gets upset when someone yells "rick james"
>>
>>62972285
he's not jewish
>>
>>62972152
He's a humiliated guy.
>>
>>62971788
>becomes biggest comic
>becomes legit celebrity
>leaves
>comes back
>doesn't pick it up where he left off

disappointed tbaych
>>
File: sdfij.png (363 KB, 620x618) Image search: [Google]
sdfij.png
363 KB, 620x618
>>62972392
>>
File: 1435871785004.jpg (13 KB, 308x350) Image search: [Google]
1435871785004.jpg
13 KB, 308x350
>>62972369
>>
>>62972609
He's Italian/American
>>
LMAO LOOK HE'S A NIGGER OOOO A NIGGER YOU SEE
>>
>>62973030
just re-watched the video. statement retracted nigga too old to be acting out like that
>>
>>62971706
He is not racist. That was a bad set, nothing else.
>>
>>62971821
>white guy
>look up Michael Richards' ethnic heritage
>he really is white and not Jewish

I'm shocked.
>>
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU INTERRUPT THE WHITE MAN, DON'T YOU KNOW?
>>
Letterman, Seinfeld and Richards were all idiots for thinking that was an appropriate platform to apologize.

Watch his Comedians in Cars interview, it's pretty tragic how broken he is. He's fucking hilarious during the episode but as soon as Jerry brings up Niggergate he withdrawals into a mess. He's refused stepping back on stage for years because he doesn't trust himself anymore.
>>
>>62973436
I doubt Seinfeld knew about it
>>
Is this really what the first result for "michael" is on youtube or is it just google being a monitoring jew over my search history?
>>
>>62973483
that would be jewglery mate.
>>
>>62971704
Seinfeld is a near-billionaire so he probably wasn't that concerned at the possibility of one DVD release performing below expectations (and I doubt the incident would have really made a difference to sales anyway, even without his apology). He put his own reputation on the line by personally standing up for his colleague on TV and giving him a platform to defend himself when he could easily have just declined to comment and distanced himself from Richards to avoid being tainted by the negative publicity generated by the incident.
>>
>>62971821
Yeah quoting the word nigger in context is definitely the same thing as screaming it repeatedly at some black guys in the audience and threatening to lynch them and shit.
>>
File: CUf3lYZWEAAE2L4.jpg-large.jpg (118 KB, 1024x584) Image search: [Google]
CUf3lYZWEAAE2L4.jpg-large.jpg
118 KB, 1024x584
What are y'all racists talking bout in here?
>>
>>62973436
Yeah, he's refused to step back on stage. Managers are just beating his door down to get him to perform.
>>
Every comedian ever has wanted to do what he did, I think that was just his way if quietly retiring and staying out of the spotlight
>>
I honestly think he could have played it off well if he joked about and said he was trying to be edgy and push the envelope, Louis ck say nigger all the time.
His apology is almost disturbing and made the situation way worse, his apology makes him seem legitimately, deep down racist

He did the equivalent of
>I love coloreds, I think they're great
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po
>>
>>62974404

UPSIDE DOWN

WITH A FORK UP YOUR ASS
>>
>>62971681
So does anyone have a link or....
>>
File: 1445087924544.webm (393 KB, 360x374) Image search: [Google]
1445087924544.webm
393 KB, 360x374
>>62971830
>>
Why not? Calling niggers niggers to hurt their feelings or make fun of them or just verbally defending yourself doesn't make you a racist.

Kramer shouldn't have groveled like that. When people grovel, they just see it as an admission of guilt. And guilt lasts forever nowadays, with the internet.
>>
File: 1427554870866.jpg (37 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1427554870866.jpg
37 KB, 251x242
>>62971760
>>62971899
>>62971905
>>62972963
>>62973030
why is this happening?
>>
>>62973367
He doesn't look Jewish
>>
>>62976073
what was it?
>>
KEK Kek kek DESU Tbh desu BAKA Smh baka SENPAI Senpai senpai
>>
You can sort of tell where he starts regretting it. He says "nigger" the first few times, "nigga" afterwards, and eventually is able to stop himself.
>>
>You ain't funny! That's why you never got no movies, never got no shows, just Seinfeld, that's it!
>OH YEAH I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT, I'M ALL WASHED UP
How is that a comeback? His tone just made it seem like he was agreeing with the heckler.
>>
>>62976645
IT SHOCKS YOU TO SEE WHAT'S BURIED UNDERNEATH
>>
>>62972569

Is that actually what he's meant to look like without the mask?
>>
>>62971704
He was getting alot of shit even had to meet with jesse Jackson. They would have lynched him if he didn't act like it was all a big mistake
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktZde2tEK1Y
>>
>>62973483

billie jean should be higher on that list
>>
>>62971706
this
>>
Heckling a comic EARNS you insults. I've always sided with Richards and I was so happy it got played for laughs during the Curb Seinfeld Reunion.
>>
>>62971830
>cu᠎ck
kek
teach me senpai
>>
>>62976780
That's roughly how I imagined it.
>>
>I'm not insane, that's what's so racist about this

I belief him
>>
My grandpa met him before. Played out almost exactly like that Ryan Gosling at the supermarket copypasta. Apparently he's just an asshole.
>>
>>62976645
Why were they even at his show
When you think of it, it almost seems set up
>talking the whole time
>knew just what to say to set him off
>didn't even act belligerent like niggers when they got called niggers
You'd expect them to be throwing shit and storming the stage honestly, the whole thing seems weird
>>
>>62974889
THROW HIS ASS OUT, HE'S A NIGGER

HE'S A NIGGEEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>62980605

it was staged

michael richards is a freemason and one of the tenets is that if you are found to have revealed secrets of the order you are publicly humiliated
>>
The best part is Seinfeld getting butthurt when everyone starts laughing.
>>
>>62974686
Those are pariah types. The guy was never a stand up comedian and doesn't perform well on stage as a standup and doesn't know how to handle a room.
>>
Even if he's not racist, he's a fucking idiot. Shouting nigger at someone like that is never gonna end well publicity-wise, and I really don't how he was expecting people to react.
>>
File: Michael Richowitzstein.jpg (336 KB, 1536x1208) Image search: [Google]
Michael Richowitzstein.jpg
336 KB, 1536x1208
>>62976444
Yeah he does.
>>
>>62980847
Dude, do you remember what he said. There is absolutely no way he he's not an extreme, full on eugenics supporting racist

He said something like
>50 years ago you'd be upside down with a stake up your ass for this boy

>>62980675
The reason it's suspicious is because his reaction was so extreme, even if he was a kkk imperial wizard and shitfaced it would have been an extreme reaction
Someone somewhere had to have known it would set him off. If this was like the 4th or 5th show with black plants nigging it up during his show I could easily believe it was set up
>>
Stop laughing, it's not funny
>>
>>62971830
>CU᠎CK!
>CUC᠎K

how do you do this
>>
>>62974849
Fuck I forgot all about this.
>>
>>62972723
so he's a nigger himself
>>
>>62973483
youtube and google have been doing the same shit with my searches in the past few weeks.
>>
>>62981244

what i think it was, is one of those uncertified black freemason lodges conspired to himuliate him

when richards talks about the white/black conflict he isnt speaking of racisms in general, but of the friction between black only freemasons guilds
>>
>>62971681
You don't say shit like that when you're not racist.

Just like how Mel Gibson and Hulk Hogan didn't suddenly hate niggers or/and jews that one time because they were drunk.
>>
>>62972045
At the very end, yeah he knew he fucked up pretty bad.
The way he lowers his head and slowly walks off stage, shit was funny and sad at the same time.
>>
HIPSTER DOOFUS
>>
>>62981514
You could potentially make an argument Mel Gibson is legit racist, but Hulk Hogan?

Come on, that whole thing was an A grade hatchet job.
>>
>>62981514
You have to be clinically retarded to actually believe that.
People will literally say anything when they're angry enough.
>>
>>62979425
Every great stand up comic has delt with hecklers. It kind of comes with the territory. But he clearly lost his composure, and just started yelling racial slurs. The trick is to keep telling jokes and make the heclker shut the fuck up by making fun of him. Richards just couldn't handle the bantz, and it showed.
>>
>>62980675

When did he reveal secrets of the order?
>>
>>62981575
>not wanting your daughter to date niggers
It was a hatchet job, it doesn't mean he isn't a racist.

There's nothing wrong with being racist anyways. Would you want YOUR daughter dating a nigger?
>>62981579
Yeah, they'll call people slurs. They won't go into impassioned rants on the subject.
>>
>>62981575
Mel is just fucking insane. He seems like he hates everyone.
>>
>>62981630
Guy obviously hit a breaking point.
>>
>>62981666
Only jews and nigs, cant really blame him.
>>
>>62981748
Women as well.
>>
>>62981748
And his daughter, for stealing his good looks.

Dude has legit issues, at least in part due to substance abuse.

Personally I don't have a clue if he's a racist, but his blacklisting was so over the top considering his talent.
>>
>>62981602
He wrote a book about Freemasons I think>>62981575
Mel was saying they caused all the wars and a whole bunch of stuff mos casual racists wouldn't say
>>
>>62981601
This is true, but evidently he's always had trouble dealing with tough audiences. Coincidentally this seemed to be the first time in his career anyone bothered to tape him getting heckled. Coincidentally of course.
>>
>>62981929

Casual racists are saying shit like that now. Stormfaggotry almost seems unique... like it has some factual basis at first. Then you look at history and realize all the stuff they parrot has its roots in concerted propaganda efforts against Jews dating back decades or even millennia in some cases.
>>
>>62982013
>look at history
I wasn't aware you had a time machine.
>>
File: 1400531780951.png (363 KB, 378x625) Image search: [Google]
1400531780951.png
363 KB, 378x625
>>62982013
>concerted propaganda efforts against Jews dating back decades or even millennia
>>
>>62981601
Richards was an actor, he never did stand up. He never ate shit on stage without anyone seeing it to build up to being a stand up. He had been up there bombing night after night.
>>
>>62972369
That's what's so crazy about this
>>
File: 1421744093814.png (46 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
1421744093814.png
46 KB, 256x257
>>62982013
>I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>62982013
>people have been warning others about jewish perfidy for millenia

>keks like this one still refuse to listen
>>
>>62972045
this made me want to do comedy
>>
>>62982078
>>62982048

There's this thing called deductive reasoning whereby a person with a few IQ points (i.e. not /pol/) can figure out that when a malicious authority blames a small group for all le problems using conveniently vague, unfalsifiable explanations, motives, and pieces of supporting evidence, they're lying. I know that is a difficult pill to swallow for mentally retarded subhuman authority sheep (i.e. /pol), but just because you have the violent means to exercise authority doesn't mean your authority is just or that your decisions are sound.

The major flaw is that the claims against minorities are often so absurd (They caused all the wars in the world, and my proof is to make vague references to shadowy "bankers" that fucking idiots will lap up unquestioningly), so all intelligent people dismiss them sooner or later.

It's like how mentally retarded /pol/ sheep cite "explusions" of minorities as proof that they're the problem, as though that's a valid metric by which to compare them against authoritative institutions that literally could not be expelled from a place even if the populations expressed their desire to do so in whispers. Does one with experience arguing with /pol/ tards even need to question that, in the event Jews were the majority and Catholics the minority, expulsions would suddenly be irrelevant as a guage of character, and being in a position of authority was now the metric for gauging corruption? Oh wait, they literally already do that.

They unironically, actually do that.
>>
>>62982290
That's not deductive reasoning.
>>
>>62982290

if the chair of the federal reserve has been from a particular minority group since the 70's, does that mean they are an authority or just a simple minority
>>
File: Kramer.jpg (35 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
Kramer.jpg
35 KB, 568x335
>>
>>62982336

The thing is that you only attribute power to positions that are held by Jewish people because you have a narrative to push due to you being a subhuman with the intellect of a chimpanzee. This "logic" is ubiquitious in all stormfag propaganda. When the chairman of the federal reserve isn't Jewish, that position will magically revert back to being a mere puppet of shadowy "bankers" behind the scenes. You can cherrypick inconsequential facts all you want, but people who aren't actually brain damaged beyond repair see directly through your bullshit. All stormfags are subhumans. You are literally the least intelligent group of people to ever exist in human history.
>>
>>62982397
>lol they aren't actually in power because they're jews! jews are a minority, they can't possibly have power!
>chair of the federal reserve isn't an authority figure with significant influence
ok
>>
>>62982321

Gathering information to form a conclusion is deductive reasoning, and it's how all educated, intelligent people don't become useful idiots like stormfags are. A lack of reasoning ability is how people like stormfags are gullible enough to eat up propaganda for every meal of the day, alongside 8,000 calories in food of course.
>>
>>62982444
You need to google the terms deductive, inductive and abductive reasoning and learn the difference.
>>
>>62982290
>memes
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>malicious authority
Try to be less biased next time.
>>
>>62982440

You're completely missing the point, or maybe just deliberately avoiding it like the stormfag rat you are. I'm not saying the chairman of the federal reserve has no power. What I'm saying is that *you* don't know how much power the chairman of the federal reserve has. The sole reason you attribute vast influence to that person is that they are currently Jewish. When that position is no longer filled by a Jewish person, you will conveniently revert to your default explanation of "all government institutions, because they are primarily populated by white Christians who I can't blame for anything because I'm a retarded, collectivist, subhuman useful idiot shill, are merely pawns of shadowy Jooz behind the scenes."

You deserve to die. Now scurry off and claim I'm strawmanning you while you continue to form your entire world view on exactly the logic I've just described. Go back to /pol/ where some random old bitch named Barbara Spectre, who no one has ever even heard of outside /pol/ shill infographs, exerts this vast influence over European immigration policy.
>>
>>62980899

Looks Greek or Italian. Let me check Wikipedia:

>Richards was born in Culver City, California, the son of Phyllis (née Nardozzi), a medical records librarian, and William Richards, an electrical engineer.[8] His father died in a car crash when Michael was two and his mother never remarried.[2]

Mom was Italian. Makes sense.
>>
>>62982544

>>62982397

Lloyd George [prime minister] further elucidated his position:[20]

The Balfour Declaration represented the convinced policy of all parties in our country and also in America, but the launching of it in 1917 was due, as I have said, to propagandist reasons.... The Zionist Movement was exceptionally strong in Russia and America.... It was believed, also, that such a declaration would have a potent influence upon world Jewry outside Russia, and secure for the Entente the aid of Jewish financial interests. In America, their aid in this respect would have a special value when the Allies had almost exhausted the gold and marketable securities available for American purchases. Such were the chief considerations which, in 1917, impelled the British Government towards making a contract with Jewry.
>>
>>62982544
>like the stormfag rat you are
gee, i wonder who's behind this post
how come all your arguments are peppered with these ad homs?
>>
>>62982544
if you're gonna argue the case of jews you may not want to advocate the penalty of death as a punishment for daring to speak out against them.
You know who does that, right?
>>
>>62982613

>how come all your arguments are peppered with these ad hom

Those are insults, not ad hominems. /pol/ shills should acquire some basic familiarity with what fallacies actually are. An actual example of an ad hominem is responding to a post with a Jewish caricature or an implication that the poster is Jewish. Peppering your sound refutations of bullshit with completely accurate insults are not ad hominems.
>>
>>62982544
>Oy vey disagree with me and die nazi scum

Who shoah'd you anon?
>>
>>62982745
Fucking lol. Be less butthurt and maybe you would think about what you're writing for a fucking second before hitting post.
Stormfag rat is the literal definition of ad hominem.
>>
>>62982706

> advocate the penalty of death as a punishment for daring to speak out against them.

Not for speaking out against Jews, though I appreciate the unwavering commitment of stormfags to unwittingly expose the way they exclusively think in terms of their absurd agendas. Seriously, this post represents every single criticism I've leveled against you and you're too stupid to realize that. You deserve to die because you are a gullible, useful idiot sociopathic subhuman piece of garbage and your kind is responsible for literally every ill that has ever occurred in the history of human civilization. You're so fucking easy to manipulate and use and this has been seen time and time again in every society we've ever had.
>>
>>62971681
Thinking that some kike buzzwords should affect society more than the destructive actions of subhumans.
>>
>>62982801
>Everyone who dares question history is a stormfag
ok, schlomo. Whatever you say.
>>
>>62982797

No, an ad hominem is when you call someone a stormfag rat in place of an argument, you dense, clueless, uneducated, inbred piece of trash. I've been systematically explaining beyond any doubt why you are a rat and a worthless piece of shit. Adding an insult to an argument is not the same as making an insult in place of an argument, which is what an ad hominem is. Kill yourself.
>>
>>62982801
>You deserve to die because you are a gullible, useful idiot sociopathic subhuman piece of garbage and your kind is responsible for literally every ill that has ever occurred in the history of human civilization.
That's ironic coming from someone who thinks himself fit to condemn other people to death.
Solid reasoning, my butthurt cliptip friend.
>>
>>62982544
pretty sure a Jew has been the head of the Federal Reserve for the last like 3 decades?

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>62982847
Someone is incredibly triggered. Are you sure 4chan is where you meant to come? I think reddit is more suited to your hugbox needs. :)
>>
>>62982822

>backpedaling to "questioning history" instead of admitting you try to rewrite every historical event in history to conveniently scapegoat Jews

You do it right down to claiming people like Einstein stole their discoveries. It completely exceeds comedy how committed you filthy fucking trash are to lying about every single thing you see or hear.

Keep on putting on full display exactly what I'm talking about because you're literally too stupid to understand what a flaw is.
>>
>>62982801
Seriously though, how many ancestors did you lose in the holocaust?
50? 100? 300?
>>
>>62982889
Hes a Jew, hes eternally mad at the world for being born a subhuman rat parasite in queue to get gassed.
>>
>>62982889
the way you instantly jumped back to reddit makes it painfully obvious who the redditor is. Now go back to r/funny, it's more suited to braindead retards like yourself
>>
>>62982908
this desu
>>
>>62982896
>he thinks he's arguing against a /pol/ figurehead
>he thinks /pol/ has any influence on public opinion outside of 4chan or even the /pol/ board itself
Christ on a stick...
>>
>>62982889

I'm triggered by unintelligent sociopaths who act like they're not beneath me by using anonymous circle jerking with other unintelligent sociopaths. That's a far cry from the proper use of the term as it applies to SJWs and stormfags, both triggered by what color of skin is in the latest Star Wars movie.

Fucking satire-tier retard.
>>
Oven dodging kikes, pls go back to adl.org
>>
>>62982925
>no u
I see we've come full circle.
>>
>>62982960
>everyone but me is a sociopath

wew lads, Shlomo is triggered.
>>
>>62981748
He seems to really hate the english
>>
>>62974450
Or replace the images with
>left side will smith's family
>right side that 8 months pregnant white chick squatting naked on cement with a cigarette in one hand and liquor in the other.
>>
File: 1410614938666.gif (281 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1410614938666.gif
281 KB, 500x301
>>62982960
Are you actually jewish? Fuck me sideways that is some impotent rage.
>>
>>62982991

Pretty sure no one said that. Pretty hilarious how that Hitler quote about how Jews argue is seen in literally 100% of /pol/ posters. Really makes you think about how much of historical propaganda is just psychological projection on a massive scale.
>>
File: 1434353459847.png (53 KB, 246x255) Image search: [Google]
1434353459847.png
53 KB, 246x255
>this thread
>>
>>62983017
>taking 4chan posts at face value
He's done it again!
>>
>>62983012

>Impotent

Not quite, feel free to actually attempt to create the change you wish to see in society and see what happens. That is if you're not too fat to fit through your basement doorway.
>>
File: cheryl1.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cheryl1.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1200
fuck me this thread took a turn
>>
>>62983046
>implying Jews are all impotent thats why you push c u ck shit constantly
>>
>>62983046
>you're a fatty who lives at home
Who's projecting now, gingerbread man?
>>
File: cheryl2.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cheryl2.jpg
234 KB, 1920x1200
>>
File: with wews we lose.png (175 KB, 533x665) Image search: [Google]
with wews we lose.png
175 KB, 533x665
>>
>>62983052
:^)
>>
File: holly1.jpg (211 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
holly1.jpg
211 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>62983052

Nothing triggers a stormfag like the unexpected presence of a sentient human being in their retard circle jerks. They can't help but endlessly respond with copy-pasted text and images from their containment board. The funniest part is that they seem to actually believe attempting to convey aloofness in their responses hides their red-faced anger and flabby body chafing against their armrests as they furiously search for a shill image to win the argument with.
>>
File: 1432684648182.jpg (85 KB, 743x757) Image search: [Google]
1432684648182.jpg
85 KB, 743x757
>>62983088
Based Cheryl

>those dubs
>>
>>62983120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8
>>
>>62983120
>he's cherrypicking the blatant joke images to argue against
That /pol/ boogeyman sure seems to be getting under your skin, bromo.
>>
File: russia vs immigrants.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
russia vs immigrants.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>62983120
>everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot
>>
>>62983120
HE DID IT AGAIN
>>
>>62983205
The absolute goldman.
>>
Looks like Shekelberg had a train to catch, the fun's over lads
>>
>>62983324

name a single funny person ever who has constantly repeated the same joke over and over. maybe after that little thought experiment you'll have a small inkling as to why you have to resort to circle jerking with other stormfags to feel correct, smart, or funny.
>>
>>62983324
I had to scroll up again to see what actually happened. The butthurt is palpable.
>>62983388
Just stop.
>>
>>62983388
>name a single funny person ever who has constantly repeated the same joke over and over.
Every holocaust survivor
>>
>>62983388
Triumph the insult conic dog.

"...for me to poop on!"
>>
>>62983481
OOOOOOooooooh.
Schlomo just go #ROASTED again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjnm8fzRExc
>>
>>62983613
holy shit that dubbing or sound mixing or whatever is horrible
>>
>>62983414

See: >>62983120

> The funniest part is that they seem to actually believe attempting to convey aloofness in their responses hides their red-faced anger and flabby body chafing against their armrests as they furiously search for a shill image to win the argument with.
>>
>>62983751
>he's at it again
>>
File: rodney_dangerfield.jpg (21 KB, 250x307) Image search: [Google]
rodney_dangerfield.jpg
21 KB, 250x307
>>62983388
>I tell ya, I get no respect

I'm left-wing, but the practice is common
>>
File: 52844463.jpg (4 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
52844463.jpg
4 KB, 250x241
>>62983836
>I'm left-wing
>>
Has anyone edited Kramer into the curb your enthusiasm season 3 ending?
>>
>>62983481
# R E K T
R
E
K
T
>>
File: 1446265039767.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1446265039767.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>62983481
>>
>>62983917
shit! how did you get my picture!
>>
>>62984029
>>62984011
>>62983507

>My IQ is literally low enough to respond to posts criticizing me by proving the criticisms correct

You always do this. /pol/ does this every single time they post. Are they even human? Pretty sure no one could ever actually be this retarded.
>>
>>62971681
someone edit the video so he says "I'm not a nigger, thats whats so insane about this"
>>
>>62984067

Oh, they are
>>
>>62984067
Stop embarassing yourself, m8.
It's becoming quite sad at this point.
>>
>>62984067
Nice reverse psychology, bro! XD
>>
>>62984067
>MUH /pol/ BOOGEYMAN
every time
>>
I go to Pol sometimes for the meme images. I love their names, but they sound like this crazy guy I know who takes a lot of medication and drools all the time.
>>
>>62983481
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>states fact
>blacklisted for life

>White privelage
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.