[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST RE-FUCK MY SHIT UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: jackson 2.jpg (165 KB, 916x518) Image search: [Google]
jackson 2.jpg
165 KB, 916x518
JUST RE-FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>62968648

BORN A DWARF, ALWAYS A DWARF.
>>
>>62968648
I miss old chubby jackson, he was the guy that give us wierd shit and then lord of the rings
>>
Funny, I just rewatched the whole Hobbit trilogy in the extended versions. They are far better than I remembered, especially the first one. The atmosphere is great, the production value amazing and I personally don't mind the changes and additional stuff they added much. There are a few cheesy and cheap moments of course but overall as a Tolkien fan I am really OK with what they did.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 469x390) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 469x390
>>62968648
>>62968648
>>62968663
>>62968674
>>62968700
"I didn't know what I was doing"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk
>>
>>62968700
I think the first one is quite good, but it gets worse as the trilogy goes on.
>>
>>62968648
"Internet Adolescent Discovers Aging Process"
>>
>>62968700
I only have objections about the last movie. The Extended Edition isn't nearly as extended as it should be. He promised us more Beorn for example.
>>
File: JUST.png (135 KB, 251x249) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
135 KB, 251x249
>>62968948
Come on, it's clearly stress-related
>>
Dang what the fuck happened to that nigga
>>
>>62969048
the hobbit man
not even once
>>
>>62969048
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>62969048

He tried to make lighting strike twice with the hobbit and it backfired on him. Basically he went all prequel Lucas and focused too much on effects and fake shit.
>>
>>62969008
Didn't the guy that played Beorn get arrested while they were shooting or something?
>>
>>62969122
It was some time later. Something drug-related so nothing important. They stated some other issues.

I'm also curious about more scenes with dwarves.
>>
>>62968700
But muh uncinematic 48p.
>>
>>62969048
It's physically difficult to keep weight off once you've lost it if you've been overweight for a long time. This is why so many people who make major weight loss end up relapsing within a few years. It's actually not primarily a self-control thing.
>>
>>62969018
>people don't age aggressively from 42 to 55.

Let's see what you look like when you are boarding 60, shall we?
>>
>>62969958
Yep once the fat cells are there, theyre on you forever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.