[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the leads really weak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ggr.jpg (125 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
ggr.jpg
125 KB, 1330x748
Were the leads really weak?
>>
YOUR WEEK
>>
>>62968055

Coffee is for closers!
>>
>>62968055
what do you think faggot?
>>
YOUR WEAK
>>
am I pleb for thinking this sucked
>>
Couldn't even sell them to nurses and everyone knows they got extra money sitting around.
>>
To be honest the leads were shit.
>>
Patel?
>>
>>62968055
They're not weak, Roma was selling with the same leads they got.
>>
>muh leads
>>
>>62968088
What's your name?
>>
>>62968055
The leads were trash. They were supposed to go out and drum up their own clients, like Roma did at the bar.
>>
>>62968379
British faggot at the bar wasn't a lead. He just came across him there getting a drink and decided to con him.
>>
>>62968609
You think that guy was british?
>>
>>62968379
I thought he was getting the high quality leads for being a good seller, while the other ones where getting the shit ones for being shit seller. Which I always thought was odd, why not give the shit sellers some good leads so that they can sell and learn to be good sellers instead of them wasting time with shit leads waiting to be lucky.
>>
>>62968379
>>62968754

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNQ_G5uKd18

He was getting good leads or making his own. When Spacey tries to offer him those shit leads he was giving Lemmon, Roma refuses to waste time on them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.