[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leftovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: well.jpg (145 KB, 960x680) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
145 KB, 960x680
Where were you when The Sopranos dream sequences got BTFO by pic related?
>>
>>62967197
best episode of the series by far.

This show keeps outdoing itself.
>>
best show on TV since forever
>>
>>62967608
This isn't a The Americans thread bro
>>
Just finished it. That final scene in the well ='(
>>
File: 1448174716031.png (399 KB, 354x743) Image search: [Google]
1448174716031.png
399 KB, 354x743
>THEY WON'T SHOW DA OTHER SIDE
>IT'LL BE A MEG/TOM EPISODE
>>
>>62967197
You should've let that fat cunt drown.
>>
I got thirsty.
>>
File: 1436575338797.png (401 KB, 792x828) Image search: [Google]
1436575338797.png
401 KB, 792x828
>I'm scared, Kevin.
>>
>that Mary in the hotel

Fuck that was crazy to see.
Best episode by far
>>
>>62967608
Hello autistic. What did you think of Bloodlines?
>>
Was that another earthquake at the end?
>>
>>62967828
He does it for free
>>
>>62967197
it doesnt BTFO Sopranos, its very problematic instead

from AV Club review:
>I’m renewing my irritation over the use of the Magical Negro trope. It didn’t even occur to me that Virgil was committing suicide to serve as Kevin’s spirit guide, but that makes the use of the trope far worse than I initially thought. Here, you have a magical black man who literally sacrifices his own life to save the life of a white dude he barely knows, all in an effort to atone for crimes he committed against people who live across town. Oh, okay.
>>
>>62967981
You realizing giving SJWs attention is playing right into their hands, right?
>>
Terrible show. It's Lost with profanity and nudity (though very little).
Also has a very Kikey agenda.
>>
>>62967981
>from AV Club review
Stopped reading there.

You should read Alan sepinwall's reviews instead. http://m.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/review-the-leftovers-pays-sopranos-homage-with-wild-international-assassin
>>
>>62968049
great read, thank you
>>
>>62967981
>Virgil was committing suicide to serve as Kevin’s spirit guide
Not sure why he didn't just drink the stuff. I guess the method of death doesn't really matter and the poison was just a way to convince Kevin to go under since as we saw obviously the injection was useless.

I think Virgil will come back or perhaps he's fucked cause he drank the water.
>>
>>62968231
>I think Virgil will come back
from a gunshot to the head? man
>>
>>62967981
If Virgil were white, then his son would also be white, and there would be no black characters on the show and this guy would be complaining about lack of diversity.
>>
Stop forcing this flavour of the month shit already please.
>>
>>62969051
Shut the fuck up faggot.
Go watch walking pleb.
>>
>>62969141
0/10
>>
Jesus, this show is really something else.
BUT... i must show you all something.
You all need to know how refined your taste is(im taking into consideration you all probably watched/watch The Knick, Hannibal, Leftovers,Fargo etc...) and this is not some circle jerking, check your entertainment sources(be it torrents,iptv,cable etc..)
this is top 15 on my private torrent tracker:
Rank
1 The Walking Dead S06E07 XviD-AFG
2 The Walking Dead S06E06 XviD-AFG
3 The Flash 2014 S02E07 XviD-AFG
4 The Blacklist S03E08 XviD-AFG
5 Arrow S04E07 XviD-AFG
6 The Big Bang Theory S09E09 XviD-AFG
7 Limitless S01E09 XviD-AFG
8 Grimm S05E04 XviD-AFG
9 Gotham S02E09 XviD-AFG
10 Marvels Agents of S H I E L D S03E08 XviD-AFG
11 Supergirl S01E05 RNFO XviD-AFG
12 Quantico S01E08 XviD-AFG
13 Homeland S05E07 XviD-AFG
14 Scorpion S02E09 XviD-AFG
15 Elementary S04E03 XviD-AFG
(I took xvid section because its basically mash of top15 in 720p/1080p,480p,mp4,sd-TV x264 etc.., situation is slightly better in
boxset bluray section top15 but there is nowhere Hannibal, The Knick, Leftovers, Man in High Castle,Fargo etc)
Now, people are either uniformed or really these shows are too much for them?!
I took pirated top15 but i bet legit top15 is really similar (I even think torrents are better indicator of real interest than some imdb/rotten tomatoes/something list).
Honestly, when I see this list, im surprised Hannibal managed to get to S03.
I really dont believe people are this shallow, they are just uninformed, I honestly think we should "shill"(i still dont know what that means actually) or raise awareness about these shows. Also, I checked other sites, situation is really similar, maybe south park here or BrBa/GoT there but thats it, prime TV pickings. I really dont want to go back to dark times where we had 30 shows about group of people in some flat, talk about something with prerecorded laugh,random location reality TV (this season, 20 girls locked 200 days with a gay guy on Mars)
>>
Wait, they air The Leftovers same time when is TWD?!?
What the fuck?
Normies will never switch to quality shows this way...
>>
>>62969027
>you can win against SJW

AV Club used to be good review site just years ago, now its just SJWshitfest when everobody who was good departed and leftovers are reddit personified
>>
File: 1409671404681.jpg (15 KB, 499x487) Image search: [Google]
1409671404681.jpg
15 KB, 499x487
If Kevin sees in Hotel only dead people does it mean that Matts wife is also dead?

Why we didnt see her face if Damon specifically mention her name?

Was the baloons for her child?

>fucking Damon and his Let the mystery be
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.