[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1329012632714.jpg (141 KB, 928x723) Image search: [Google]
1329012632714.jpg
141 KB, 928x723
Do you like David Fincher's Dragon Tattoo?
>>
hell no
>white man are evil
>rape is fun if the man is the victim
>>
Loved it. Was comfy as hell. Hopefully Fincher does the sequels.
>>
Rooney was a better Lisbeth. Craig was horribly miscast. Fincher is awesome as always, but the movie is still kinda lame, mostly because the source material is kinda lame. I read the book and thought it was just okay. I don't know why the movie tried so hard to make it powerful and gritty because I didn't think the book came off that way at all.
>>
very very comfy movie
>>
Classic Fincher, but with the material it was based on (literally DUDE RAPE LMAO) it could never be that good.
>>
>roonroon will NEVER rape you in the ass with a metal rod and tattoo rapist on your chest
;-;
>>
>>62967234
>comfy
so are we just using this word for anything now
>>
>>62967278
No. Winter and darkness are generally comfy and the movie had plenty of both.
>>
>White Knight's Dream Girl Fantasy: The Book: The Movie
>>
>>62967276
hm, well, whatever floats your boat
>>
>>62967208
Thats how the original story goes, you dumbcunt. Lisbeth hates everyone, especially men. Except for the journalist and her neckbeard friend.
>>
>>62967324
Careful with that edge, kid. You might cut someone.
>>
Yes, it's very good. Shame there won't be a sequel.
>>
>>62967324
Bitch, please.
I grew up in Sweden.
Winter and darkness is what makes you wanna kill yourself.
>>
File: 14.jpg (202 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
202 KB, 1920x800
>>62969148
A man can dream, though.
>>
>>62969169
The sequel book seemed pretty crappy anyways.
>>
File: dto.jpg (75 KB, 769x762) Image search: [Google]
dto.jpg
75 KB, 769x762
The design of the original tattoo was badfucking ass.
Speaking of ass I wish I could bury my face in Rooney's.
>>
>>62967278
It's a meaningless word that can be ascribed to anything when you don't have the ability to describe the reason why you enjoy something. Instead of these cowards trying to use their brains they just say "dude fun, lmao" "maximum comfy lel"

Do not engage with these people. They will just waste your time.
>>
>>62969207
Getting smothered by her seems quite comfy tbf faam
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.