[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spectre is my favorite bond film so far! I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: spectre.jpg (39 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
spectre.jpg
39 KB, 650x430
Spectre is my favorite bond film so far!

I don't understand how some people say The Living Daylights was a much better movie. First of all the title song is awful and dated. The movie is boring. Very cliche. The part when the girl seduces the guy and then says "what kind of woman do you think I am". And some parts are so ridiculous and unbelievable like when they're riding the cello case.

Spectre is much more fresh and much more epic and enjoyable. I will admit if Timothy Dalton was still young he'd be a much better Bond than Craig. And I wish Dalton did Goldeneye. But The Living Daylights is just not a good film.

And to make it perfectly clear I also think OHMSS was a great film too. But it would have been way better if Connery was the lead.

Sorry, but Spectre is up there with OHMSS, Dr. No, Goldfinger, etc.

Living Daylights would be on the very bottom for me. For it's very boring plot. No clear villain. And boring bond girl. She's cute but not pretty. And besides atleast we got to see Seydoux's feet
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>62964726
No, I'm just surprised so many people on /tv/ and imdb hate spectre so much
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
Im just impressed that a mongoloid can type somewhat compreensible sentences. Good for you.
>>
>>62965559
>compreensible
>>
Nothing about this movie made sense. Easily the worst of the Daniel Craig Bonds.
>>
>>62965774
What? Maybe is it because you haven't seen the other Bond movies with Craig? I can see that it's confusing without having those in mind.
>>
>>62968647
Why did the brain needles have absolutely no effect on him? Why didn't they explain why it didn't work?
>>
>>62968716
I was actually wondering about this, too.
>>
>>62968716
It DID work. Everything after the second drill entering his head including the ending was just in Bond's mind. He is lobotomized actually and it will be all revealed in the next movie :^)
>>
>>62964726
>No discussing your opinion on a discussion board!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.