[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifeforce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: (JamieF-DE)__Lifeforce(1).jpg (324 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
(JamieF-DE)__Lifeforce(1).jpg
324 KB, 700x522
Most underrated movie of all time. This should be up there with all the other classic of sci-fi and should be available on blu-ray in any store, not for 80$ on amazon.
>>
A woman being forced to display her mammary glands due to barbaric social standards does not make a movie good.
>>
>>62959492
If you think this movie is good only because it has tits means you didn't see the fucking movie.
Also tits are pretty common in movies and tv shows not from the retarded states of america. You see, people in actual civilized country don't get offended at the sight of the human body.
>>
File: 1442779415424.png (94 KB, 306x243) Image search: [Google]
1442779415424.png
94 KB, 306x243
>>62959434
It's fun schlock, nothing more.
Also did Patrick Stewart ever look young?
>>
File: patrick_stewart_as_oberon.jpg (17 KB, 400x493) Image search: [Google]
patrick_stewart_as_oberon.jpg
17 KB, 400x493
>>62959821
No
>>
>>62959434
Those tits are literally next level bonkers.
>>
>>62960548
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE TITS, IT'S LEGITIMATELY A GOOD MOVIE
>>
>>62960598
The tits are seen only in 10% of the movie. What makes it so great is the (over)acting as well as the super well done special effect for a movie with such a dumb plot. It has some legit effort put into it and should be recognize for that. Instead it as been relinquished to a B-movie that people watch for the tits.
>>
>>62960307
What jealous Oberon

I have

Foresworn

Your bed and comfort
>>
>>62960719
You sure do know a lot about the tits, from percentage of inclusion to worldwide perception of them
>>
>>62959434
I was 3 and half when I first saw this film at the drive in. I would recall scenes from it for over 10 years before I rediscovered it.

The shit I saw tripped me out and I was surprised I retained so much. I was genuinely captivated by the visuals.

>Btw I'm mexican and its common knowledge mexicans rather take their kids to a weird R-rated movie than get a babysitter
>>
This movie was....insane

Next level bonkers
>>
File: VLplebsnap.png (1 MB, 2160x912) Image search: [Google]
VLplebsnap.png
1 MB, 2160x912
>>62960814
Well, tits do make everything better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.