[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Who General - /who/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: Dead as fuck.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dead as fuck.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Dead as a nail edition.

Died trying to be clever >>62951586
>>
Confirmed for more pathetic death then that one math prodigy companion
>>
>>62958959
JNT pls
>>
Clara was beautiful and an amazing companion. I'm surprised at how great this season has been, next episode's preview looked promising as well.
>>
I miss the cheap B-movie cinematography from the RTD days, it's pseudo-Hollywood styled shit now. That's not exclusive to Doctor Who either, it seems to have happened to most drama shows on the BBC and ITV, and it's shit.
>>
File: typical-male-10-fan.jpg (66 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
typical-male-10-fan.jpg
66 KB, 600x320
Reminder Giftmas starts in less than 3 days and 2 hours /who/
>>
>>62959109
>I miss when Doctor Who looked like shit
wut
>>
>>62959091
Next episode is going to be the GOAT.

>55 minutes of nothing but pure Capaldi goodness
>angry 12 after Claras death
>>
happy 52 years, /who
>>
File: All 13 Chronarchs.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
All 13 Chronarchs.jpg
375 KB, 1920x1080
Calling it now.

Heaven Sent/Hell Bent is going to reveal that the Time Lords were behind it all.

Pissed off that the Time Lords Indirectly murdered his waifu, the Doctor wil travel back to the last day of the Time War to destroy Gallifrey. This is the infamous eyebrow shot we first saw of Capaldi.

This is while the other 12 incarnations are trying to save it.
>>
>>62959109
I actually liked the look too for some reason. Makes it feel, I dunno, more fantasy or gritty or something.
>>
File: slutty6.jpg (82 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
slutty6.jpg
82 KB, 683x1024
Would you dress your girlfriend up as a slutty 6 /who/? Would you then take pictures of her and upload them on a Mongolian Horse message board?
>>62959293
Thank you anon! happy 52 years to you!
>>
>>62959351
>destroying Gallifrey again
yeah nah that's not happening
>>
File: The 12th Doctor.jpg (95 KB, 1024x1733) Image search: [Google]
The 12th Doctor.jpg
95 KB, 1024x1733
>>62959436
I never said 12 would succeed.
It will probably end with 12 realizing how selfish of a prick he was acting.

>>62959109
I too prefer the RTD cinematography. Series 1-4 (mainly the first 2) looked more "genuine" instead of the generic fast action shots that are now under Moffat's tenure.
>>
File: MerryChristmasWho.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
MerryChristmasWho.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>62959430
>>62959125
Cloister what should I add to this image?
I wonder what ever happened to the anon who helped me make the christmas card last year.
>>
>>62959532
>eries 1-4 (mainly the first 2) looked more "genuine"
what do you mean
>>
>everyone else marked decides to run from the raven
>they die
>Clara decides to Face the Raven™

She's obviously alive or will be saved. TWD already did this trope this month.
>>
>>62959655
>watching the walking pleb
>>
File: Bad Wolf.jpg (65 KB, 965x720) Image search: [Google]
Bad Wolf.jpg
65 KB, 965x720
>>62959390
muh rigsy
>>
>>62959533
Not Cloister but you could add Rose since you also added Clara.
>>
>>62959533
You should probably add Eight.
>>
>>62959532
>(mainly the first 2)
I hope you like your shitty vaslined camera
>>
>they still don't realize they "killed" her off so she could do Rogue One
>>
File: RIP in Peace.jpg (518 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
RIP in Peace.jpg
518 KB, 2560x1600
She didn't deserve it completely even if she was really annoying sometimes... she deserved a better sendoff/Life
>>
File: 12th Doctor.jpg (126 KB, 424x640) Image search: [Google]
12th Doctor.jpg
126 KB, 424x640
>>62959650
I don't know how to describe it.

Early NuWho had this more ambient and mysterious vibe about it (partially because it was a revival).

The general tone for RTD-Era Who was very different than Moffat's, not necessarily worse, just different.

>>62959774
>>
>>62959764
Ok. I don't see how they're relevant to each other though.

>>62959765
Ok.
>>
>>62959822
It looks like an over-lit soap opera to me, guess it fits the tone of that era though.
>>
>>62959891
>Ok. I don't see how they're relevant to each other though.

Well they're both companions who have been with two Doctors, been important to both and been around for Christmas episodes.

Why would Clara be there but not Rose?
>>
>>62959798
Reminder that she died two days before her birthday. She would have been 29 and lookin fine.
>>
cloister, go to fucking bed mate, you're making enemies like crazy and people are fed up with your bullshit
>>
File: 35a.gif (81 KB, 217x215) Image search: [Google]
35a.gif
81 KB, 217x215
>>62959798
>want to ejaculate on her stomach
>>
>>62959945
I was just using photos I found that I thought worked. I wasn't really looking for any characters in particular. I can add Rose though.
>>
>>62959985
I like Cloister.,
>>
Reminder: Clara died for a nignog.
>>
How do they go about killing Danny and Clara when they literally show their great great grandson as the astronaut from the future stuck on that base??
>>
>>62960081
The woman truly loved the BBC
>>
>>62960115
time can be rewritten
>>
>>62959533
You forgot McCoy.
Needs more bessie- as a shark drawn sleigh if possible? A raven probably. A semi transparent River? Gifts?
Were we personalizing these and giving them to the other forums? or did i dream that part?
Wishlist for next year: A Doctor Who Nativity. We wont acknowledge it, it's no big deal.
>>
>>62960115
well clearly that timeline is now fucked and not going to happen, unless of course he was never related to them in the first place and just looked eerily similar to Danny
>>
>>62960115
reincarnation
>>
File: this_time_doctor_who.gif (469 KB, 245x225) Image search: [Google]
this_time_doctor_who.gif
469 KB, 245x225
>>62959985
b-but anon i've hardly been here in days.
>>
>>62960168
Can't work that way if he literally interacted with the guy. It would be a complete paradox unless he somehow brings the two back or they just pull the alternate dimension crap again.
>>
>>62960115
using Moffat's interpretation of things, he wasn't necessarily Clara and Danny's descendant.
>>
>>62959985
>making enemies
uhhhh that sounds so scary
>>
>>62960248
Who is he then??
>>
File: mattdance.gif (620 KB, 250x151) Image search: [Google]
mattdance.gif
620 KB, 250x151
>>62960165
Good ideas. What do you mean by Shark Drawn though?

>Were we personalizing these and giving them to the other forums? or did i dream that part?
I thought we were gonna make one with a guy taking a dump on 10/11 and sending it to /r/doctorwho.
>>
>>62960227
Doctor's already mentioned that becoming a time traveler gives you certain subtle abilities i.e. background radiation and not necessarily being immediately effected by changes in the timeline

they fuck around with time constantly, it is changed pretty regularly, only the fixed points can't be fucked with
>>
File: Dalton.png (312 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
Dalton.png
312 KB, 550x361
Is it possible to have an episode of NuWho completely centered around the Time Lords and Gallifrey?

Like seriously, I'm starting to think I'm the only one who'd want an an etire episode dedicated to seeing Rassilon (Timothy Dalton) smiling at the camera for 45 minutes as it slowly closes on his face.

Omega could also come back with a group of rogue Time Lords defecting to him because plot.
>>
>>62960311
I think Moffat said in some DWM that he might've been a descendant from someone in Danny's biological family.
>>
>>62960320
...like in a christmas carol...er series 5/6 christmas special. With the flying fish? It featured a shark drawn sleigh, it's what Karzan and his bae took off in at the end.
OK, it's coming back to me, It was eccleston shitting on the reddit alien or cheers jon blum though right?
>>
>>62960437
what
>>
>>62958916
I don't watch episodes with negroid graffito-taggers being brought back.

Enjoy your anonymous death
>>
>half this thread is about a tripfag

go figure he has to make the thread about himself.
>>
>>62960403
I just really want to see some Gallifrey landscape. Red grass and silver leafed trees shouldn't be too hard to do for tv should it.
>>
>>62960544
why people like you reply and/or talk to/about him?
>>
File: the-borrowers-bbc-9-460x305.jpg (25 KB, 460x305) Image search: [Google]
the-borrowers-bbc-9-460x305.jpg
25 KB, 460x305
>>62960490
Oh. I remember that now.
I'll try.
>>
File: Marty mcfly fading.jpg (40 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
Marty mcfly fading.jpg
40 KB, 500x286
>>62960115
Danny died while talking to Clara about the Doctor. Clara died on an adventure with the Doctor. They would have gone on to get married and have kids if the Doctor did not interfere in their timelines. Once Danny died from the Doctor's point of view though, their descendants were probably erased Back to the Future style.
>>
File: 1429997451504.gif (917 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1429997451504.gif
917 KB, 250x141
>>62960544
>half
That's a bit hyperbolic, Anon. No need to worry however, I'm fucking off momentarily.
>>62960631
No worries, good luck. Looks great thus far! A shame you couldn't use that cracker crimbo crown in your pic.

Nighty night /who/!
>>
File: Gallifrey.jpg (138 KB, 1024x560) Image search: [Google]
Gallifrey.jpg
138 KB, 1024x560
>>62960560
It really isn't.

It's just that the Time Lords were boring as fuck in Classic Who, so much so that RTD was told by BBC to keep them the fuck out of NuWho (at least initially) IIRC. Hence the Time War.

Now they have a chance to make Gallifrey interesting, especially with the upcoming finale, I just hope Moffat doesn't fuck it up by tying it to some previously established plot points.
>>
>>62960416
>we have a history of time travel
>lol just someone else
Seriously what even...
>>
>>62961038
>hope Moffat doesn't fuck it up

With the upcoming cringemass special starring his favourite mary sue, I'm pretty sure hes going to do something really dumb in the finale.
>>
>>62960833
That's such bullshit and I hate it.
>>
So is this confirmed to be Clara's final appearance? Going to be pretty annoyed if they somehow bring her back.
>>
>>62961241
jenna is in the finale but it could be anything
>>
>>62960394
>only the fixed points can't be fucked with

And even that, the Doctor has admitted, is just the Doctor's personal theory. It's not like he has a tool that tells him something is a fixed point and that makes it locked in like some kind of destined event. He just knows a shitload of historical events and has seen how they all interconnect. He sees some events as having too much influence in history to change, so he calls them "fixed points" and decides never to mess with them.

All of the Doctor's time travel rules are like that. He just makes them up to keep himself in check so he doesn't go around irreversibly fucking up the history of the universe. He says he can't cross his own timeline, but he has done so many times. He says he can't alter fixed points, but I believe he's re-written those before, too.

He just recognizes the absolute power inherent in time travel and while he doesn't agree with the Time Lord's laws of literally never interfering, he still knows he needs SOME discipline.
>>
>>62961227
How is it bullshit? You're watching a time travel show where you have a character who's directly changing future events in each episode by interfering with things. They meet future grandkid but the Doctor putting himself in Danny and Clara's lives slightly alters their future and likely erased future Danny grandkid from existence.
>>
>>62961283

Probably a flashback to her telling the Doctor to accept her death, at which point he stays his hand before going overboard on someone out of grief.
>>
>>62961095
This is the same hack who's explanation for 11 being able to change his death at Trenzalore not just being intervention by the Time Lords, but this

>Here’s the thing: I can change the future so long as the future has not already been established as part of my own past. I can’t rescue Amy and Rory because I already know that I didn’t.”
>“But what do I know about Trenzalore? There’s a big monument that looks very like my TARDIS. There’s a temporal fissure leading to my timeline. Maybe it’s my grave. Maybe, one day, it’s my burial ground. Maybe it is something else entirely, and we got it all wrong. >Don’t know. Don’t plan to find out for as long as possible.
>>
How about the doctor gets a companion not from modern day?
>>
>>62961357
Because every time he tried to undo something he already witnessed, time forced him to do things as they were already set.
Meeting the defendant means those events happened. Undoing it brings up the question of who the fuck did they talk to. Huge plot hole.
>>
File: mfw Anger.gif (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
mfw Anger.gif
3 MB, 720x404
>>62961203
>River's back
Fucking Hell Moffat

You've got the stones to show Clara dead but you can't get rid of your other precious OC?

I would rather have an episode featuring the fucking Time Lords in a universal Rat Race than this shit.
>>
File: ACTING.png (208 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ACTING.png
208 KB, 512x512
>>62961473
Or not even from earth would be nice.
>>
>>62961495
>Time Lords in a universal Rat Race
that sounds like a good ep desu
>>
>>62961484

The Doctor is exploring time from a linear perspective. He went and talked to Danny's descendant, then he went back in time and Danny got killed. He still did talk to Danny's descendant, it's just that now he can never go back and talk to Danny's descendant. Danny never would have died if not for the Doctor intervening in his life, so it wasn't until the Doctor caught up with that moment in time that the descendant stopped existing. After that point you can't revisit it, but it did still happen.
>>
>>62961587
The descendent literally makes an allusion to the fact that time travel runs in his family. It was already destined that they would meet and that it was known in the family.
>>
>>62961534

I think the Time Lords in a universal The Sting (1973) would be better.
>>
>>62961283
A dead companion Flashes on screen randomly just to fakeout tv billings.

It's been done before
>>
>>62961495
He has a very obvious MILF fetish.
>>
Really hope Clara is dead for real and her appearance in the finale is purely flashback sorta thing. She got exactly the type of death she deserved with her stupid cocky attitude leading up to this for ages.
>>
>>62961640

Yeah, but that was before Danny died early.

The TARDIS is a powerful thing. The literal Time Stream is running through its core.

The Doctor explores a future that exists like a snapshot relative to himself. He had not yet triggered Danny's early death, so Danny did have a future with Clara. But then the Doctor left and carried on with his life and Danny died young, so now that descendant no longer exists: It was all re-written.
>>
File: Rassilon and Omega.jpg (102 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Rassilon and Omega.jpg
102 KB, 900x600
>>62961534
I know it is.

Because it's the one thing /who/ will never accept in a episode of NuWho:

Fun

An entire episode dedicated to some frantic search for a Time-Based Macguffin or some bullshit would be great.

>The Doctor frantically searching worlds for clues about the Prize before his people can.
>Rassilon constantly salivating about the Prize he'll inevitably name after himself.
>Omega reforming himself because reasons and going after the Prize
>Rani coming back for good measure.
>Missy decides to join - why the fuck not?

The other races would get involved mainly because of oh, I don't know THE FUCKING TIME LORDS RETURNING?
>Daleks go apeshit, Davros survives Skaro and leads the Empire on the chase.
>More shit I'm too lazy to type you get the point.

>>62961730
So do I anon.
>>
>>62960115
Danny fucked a Clara echo.
>>
>>62961792
If that's the case he could have saved river even though he see's her die at the library.
>>
>>62961793
>dat image
>implying

Rassilon did, has done and continues to do literally nothing wrong
>>
I hope Clara doesn't come back and then gets another send off. It would ruin the emotional impact of FTR for me imo.
>>
File: Rassilon Sitting.jpg (43 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
Rassilon Sitting.jpg
43 KB, 460x300
>>62961863
Mother Fucker is evil as shit and you know it.

The fucking Time War version at "The End of Time" is no excuse.

>M-MUH CONCEPTUAL EVOLUTION
>MUH TIME WAR
>MUH PROLONGED EXISTENCE

>mfw
>>
>>62961861

The Doctor doesn't like to fuck with time too much, especially his own past. He's afraid of potential consequences. See: >>62961324
>>
>>62961800
>ywn fuck Clara from behind while she eats the pussy of one of her echos.
>>
>>62961921
But only if don't intentionally? He literally fucked up with the fact that it was already set that Clara and Danny have a kid.

Either they both get a full res or we accept that there is another huge plot hole.
>>
>>62961912
>he wants Rassilon to throw away a billion years of Time Lord history
>he wants Rassilon to let the Daleks win and proceed to destroy the universe

He did the only thing that made sense, no idea if the Moment would cooperate or not just kill the Time Lord only, everyone was gonna die at the Daleks' "hands" if they won which seemed inevitable, might as well end it all at your hand and become gods
>>
>>62959351
Nah. They know the Doctor wanted to bring them back, he spent hundreds of years protecting them from the scum of the universe, and then they gave him another set of regenerations. He wants to bring Gallifrey back! If they could contact Me, why not just have her send him a message?
From the evidence, this is someone who:
1: Dislikes or hates the Doctor--hence going through an indirect channel and forcing secrecy.
2: Is aware of and afraid of Missy--otherwise, why would they care about the Confession Dial?
3: Has some kind of power over time--else the daughter of the "murder victim" would've seen Me's and the Doctor's future.
4: Isn't content to simply murder the Doctor, instead putting him through some kind of twisted maze, chased by a monster and taunted by his loss of Clara--else they would've just teleported him into a sun.

Considering we know the TIme Lords are back for the finale, it's also a pretty safe bet that this person or persons opposes their return.

The Guardians are back.
>>
>"there was an exchange written (but cut for time) where the Doctor ordered Ashildr not to wipe Rigsy’s memory so that he could take care of [Clara's] body and tell her family and honour her always. As we see from the post-credits scene, Me let [Rigsy] keep his memories of trap street."
>>
Why isn't this episode on xfinity yet?
>>
File: Ayy Time Lords.png (900 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Ayy Time Lords.png
900 KB, 1024x576
>>62962055
>Dat Spoiler.
Anon please, I don't want to get hype.......
>>
File: Black Chronarch Symbol.jpg (71 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Black Chronarch Symbol.jpg
71 KB, 480x480
>>62962029
Still, it was more about Rassilon wanting to do it for himself IIRC.

Regardless, I yield.
>>
best eps of S9 so far?
>>
The Eleventh Doctor went into a big sulk in his cloud after Amy died. It was pretty disappointing for the Doctor's darkest moments, to be honest, and this will be the exact same. The finale will be the Doctor fighting whatever baddy and then sulking. The Christmas finale will be River telling the Doctor to pull his act together because that's modern Who, some woman has to tell the Doctor what for.

Jo Grant, controversially, is a terrific fucking companion, and less controversially, the Third Doctor a terrific fucking Doctor. Instead of companions correcting the Doctor constantly for top banter, which came later with Sarah Jane but mainly Romana, it's literally non-stop the Doctor patronising Jo and calling her an idiot who talks too much. I'm sick of these special snowflake companions, and god knows, there'll be another one right around the corner.
>>
>>62962106
Ever since the Doctor name dropped them in like...season one of nuWho, I've been hoping they might show up again.
They're the one group I can think of who might have members who want to fuck with the Doctor, as well as straight up having the power to do so. The puzzle like nature really, really suggests The Celestial Toymaker, but I believe his status as a member of that group is only from novels and audios. I always thought, prior to that, that he was another Time Lord. And if it's not him The Black Guardian certainly has a bone to pick.
>>
>>62961950

No, I'm saying that you're right, he COULD change his own past. Time can be re-written every which way. He CHOOSES not to and as a justification and to sound authoritative and deflect questioning he refers to "rules" and "fixed points" and "paradoxes" and "can't cross my timeline." He says these things not because there's some manual in the TARDIS from the Time Gods that explain the Rules of Time Travel, he says them because he wants to restrain himself and not let the absolute power he wields to get to his head or cause massive unforeseen consequences.

For example, "fixed points" are not truly fixed or set in stone in any literal sense. They're just points in history from which many, many things consequentially came about and to tamper with those moments is to essentially crumble away huge chunks of the existing timeline of the universe and cause them to be re-written, and who knows how the hell that will go? So the Doctor believes it's best to accept that it happened and not try to alter it, and what he tells people is, "This is a fixed point, I CAN'T change it!" What he means is, "This is a very pivotal point in history, I SHOULDN'T change it."

Remember Pompeii? The debate wasn't, "This is a fixed point so we shouldn't try to change it because time will explode." The debate was "I don't have the authority to effect this much change so I refuse to."
>>
File: A True TARDIS.jpg (203 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
A True TARDIS.jpg
203 KB, 894x894
What would /who/ do with a TARDIS?

I would steal everyone's presents on Christmas Day.
>>
>>62962055
>2: Is aware of and afraid of Missy--otherwise, why would they care about the Confession Dial?

What? How? The Doctor keeping it in no way would alert Missy or anything to it so that's not why they asked for it. If anything they're keeping it so he has less technology with him or because if he dies they have his last will and testament.
>>
File: [LOUD SWEATING].jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
[LOUD SWEATING].jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>62962233
>yfw both Black and White Guardians come back.
>yfw Crystal Guardian/Celestial Toymaker returns as well.
>>
File: 1395794120394.gif (3 MB, 359x345) Image search: [Google]
1395794120394.gif
3 MB, 359x345
>>62962251
I would give everyone new Christmas presents you bastard
>>
>>62962210

It's a sign of the times. Back when Doctor Who was new, the cultural opinion was that you must listen to authority without question because authority figures know what's best for you. Over time that became the opinion that people should stand up and question authority because it's possible you could be right about something. Now people believe that authority figures are never right and everyone should always defy authority. If you look at it in those terms and then compare the decades various companions' episodes were written/filmed in, it starts making a lot of sense why Doctor Who companions in general have changed the way they have.
>>
>>62961473
>implying it wont be the black kid from this episode
thats obvious, right?
>>
>>62962392
>implying it won't be his baby in the future
>>
>>62962414
>implying it won't be a brain damaged Dalek
>>
File: Regen.jpg (53 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Regen.jpg
53 KB, 624x352
>>62962337
But think of all the Chocolate and BBC Who Audio Dramas you'd get from The UK alone Anon?

Also, if we're both Time Lords, and you're "experimental" enough, I could calm you down "both" ways ;)
>>
Could the Hooded creature in Hell Bent be Hastur?
>>
>>62962414
>can't have an old white dude running around with another white dude
>last companion was lady
black guy seems due and this episode was his emotional introduction
>>
>>62962495
I don't know, he's got a wife and child. Even for the Doctor, that's...a bit much.
>>
>>62961863
Here's the real Rassilon and Omega
>>
>>62962495
Nah, having him around would remind him too much of Clara.
>>
File: Confirmed Time Lord.jpg (49 KB, 615x922) Image search: [Google]
Confirmed Time Lord.jpg
49 KB, 615x922
>>62962392
The Black guy would be a great companion. It fills the Race quota and /who/ won't have to sperg out about a Black Doctor.

Danny Pink as a Rogue Time Lord When?
He'd be perfect as one, either that or The Doctor
>>
>>62962055
It's Gus the shitty AI
>>
>>62962627
Gus was just a way for Mathieson to cut out three pages of exposition for what was his original idea m8, he/it doesn't matter.
>>
File: d9a.png (498 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
d9a.png
498 KB, 980x551
>you'll never see a doctor companion bromance like the second doctor and jamie ever again because tit mad lads and feminists won't allow it
>>
File: 1447212492779.jpg (49 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1447212492779.jpg
49 KB, 616x699
>>62962467
uuuuhhhh no
give back the presents
>>
File: Wasted.jpg (36 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
Wasted.jpg
36 KB, 720x406
Thank Rassilon she's dead
>>
>>62962676
He used to call 11 on his cell phone
>>
File: Fuck Me.gif (996 KB, 370x209) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Me.gif
996 KB, 370x209
>>62962700
>An entire group of people can literally change gender at whim.
>Not being experimental.

Leave this place heathen, and wither in pain as you deny yourself the joys of true love.
>>
>>62962896
>2015
>Being gay
>>
File: Pete Capaldi.gif (2 MB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
Pete Capaldi.gif
2 MB, 500x263
>>62963136
>Being Gay
>Can switch genders almost as easily as clothing
>Implying the Time Lords aren't BiSexual

This Nigga.
>>
>>62963210
>Implying the Time Lords aren't BiSexual
>implying Rassilon is bisexual

Not that anon but no
>>
>>62959351
>The War Doctor
Shouldn't it just say War? I mean the others don't say "The 1st Doctor" etc.
>>
>>62960165
>You forgot McCoy.
I thought this meme died a long time ago.
>>
File: Chicky_12.jpg (150 KB, 531x631) Image search: [Google]
Chicky_12.jpg
150 KB, 531x631
>>62959533
Chicky 12
>>
File: Oh Shit Rassilon.jpg (78 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit Rassilon.jpg
78 KB, 400x225
>>62963314
>Implying he's not.
Look at that sexy face.
>>
>>62960115
>Implying Danny didn't fuck other bitches before getting with clala
>>
>>62963418
>implying he doesn't exclusively fuck only the finest Time Ladies because men are too inferior to be receptacles for his seed
>>
>>62963483
He said time travel ran in his family bro.
>>
>>62963395
I like to think cloister speaks in all /who/ memes to communicate in the outside world.
>>
File: 12th Doctor and Tsundere Clara.png (159 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
12th Doctor and Tsundere Clara.png
159 KB, 500x438
>>62963604
>Men
>Inferior

Is this Tumblr?
/s
>>
>>62963679
>implying women aren't meant to be receptacles for seed

are you tumblr?
>>
All this Rassilon talk, is there something about his character returning???
>>
>>62962454
I could be doing with a Rusty companion
>>
>>62963620
He fucked Missy
>>
File: Missy.png (299 KB, 841x460) Image search: [Google]
Missy.png
299 KB, 841x460
>>62963745
Nigga do you not see the /s?

Also, when do we get more Missy/Doctor Flirting?
>>
>>62964098
>when do we get more Missy/Doctor Flirting?

I hope we don't
>>
File: the-master.png (752 KB, 739x927) Image search: [Google]
the-master.png
752 KB, 739x927
>>62964176
get a load of this guy
>>
File: large[1].jpg (30 KB, 950x475) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
30 KB, 950x475
Just watched Saturday's episode, Darwinism at work.

Stupid bitch.
>>
>>62964176
yeah it gets a bit annoying after awhile and seems kinda out of place and weird
>>
>>62961203
>inb4 really dramatic and emotional climax to the episode suddenly interrupted by some stupid as fuck cliffhanger leading into the Christmas special.

This'd be, what, the fourth time? Donna's arrival, the Titanic bursting through the TARDIS, and Santa ruining Clara's twenty-sixth exit. Correct me if I'm missing one.
>>
>>62961357
To me, the issue is that Moffat wrote this episode with the clearest implications that Clara and Danny would be getting together, but then apparently changed his mind by the time he was writing the finale, yet made no effort to even mention the fact that an entire episode in the same season was centered around a character that shouldn't exist.

At the very least, Dark Water should have had Clara trying to deny Danny's death to the Doctor by bringing up the fact they met one of his ancestors, and the Doctor coolly dismissing the idea with whatever logic they needed.
>>
>>62964384
But anon, why have answers in the show when Moffat can give you his hack ones through DWM? /s
>>
Never liked DW until the 2005 reboot and LOVED that. But once Moffat took over it was all downhill, ironic since he scripted two masterpiece's (Blink, Girl in the Fireplace), and cast that ugly, gimpy fuckstick Matt Smith. I still don't know why they didn't use their fucking brains and launch a series of DW movies after the end of the fourth season and Journey's End?!?

That would have been the PERFECT time to take Doctor Who to the big screen. No Dalek's, Master, Cybermen, just a really good story that could benefit from a large scale canvas. Even better would have been if they cast EMMA WATSON as the new companion!!!FACT!!!
>>
File: 1447254455084.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
1447254455084.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>62962700
>>62962896
This is the Christmas special I want to see.

Fuck off, River Song. I want to watch two completely insignificant Time Lords squabbling with each other after one stole all the presents in England, while the other makes some incredibly creepy advances. For 75 minutes.
>>
>>62964271
>Everybody blaming Clara for getting it wrong
>Maisie "Muh Waifu Didn't Do Muffin" doesn't get any shit
Idiot had a ashitty plan,, and has no control over her people or her bird assasin, and she broke her oath of protection.
>>
>>62964525
cool b8 bro
>>
File: 12ss3.jpg (3 MB, 1536x2011) Image search: [Google]
12ss3.jpg
3 MB, 1536x2011
>>62964525
>>
File: Based.gif (338 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
Based.gif
338 KB, 500x378
>>62964543
.......I actually like it.
Good Job Anon.
Now send it to Moffat for next year's Christmas Special.
>>
>>62964612
>implying it's Ashildr's fault Clara stupidly put herself in danger and in the way of a being she knows little about
>>
>>62964612
This.

>>62964710
No, the problem is that Ashildr, while immortal, is also human and I pray to god the Doctor delivers on his promise to rain hellfire on her. I never particularly cared for Clara, but Ashildr is worthless as protector of anything. She deserves whatever vengeance the Doctor decides is necessary.
>>
>>62958916
Just watched Saturday's episode.

Thank God the Clara saga is finally over. She was okay until she got scattered across the timelines and all that shit. She never should have lasted till Capaldi.

Maybe Capaldi will finally have a chance to shine without being upstaged.
>>
What do you think the plot of the last episode would've been if Moffat hadn't forced Ashildr and Clara's death into it?
>>
>>62959533
Cosplay anon's face over 11s body
an invite to Wang's wedding
Faceless' grave
>>
This was a great episode. We got rid of Clara, which has been my desire since she became a companion, but I still cried and got goosebumps because her death was amazing, and Capaldi just proved once more that he's on a completely different level than the rest of NuWho doctors.

Good shit.
>>
>>62964764
>Doctor delivers on his promise to rain hellfire on her

He wont, cause the memory of Clara wouldn't want him to. He might be angry and enraged for now but he'll get through it before anything happens to Ashildr
>>
>>62964919
Moff said the "Hell Bent" title refers to an angry off the rails doctor.
>>
>>62964877
good ideas. thank you.
>>
>>62964919
See >>62964942

While Clara's last wish means a lot to him, the Doctor is by his very nature vengeful. Every Doctor ever has demonstrated this, and it won't change because THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPANION EVER willed him not to. I don't think we'll ever actually see it happen, but I wish we could.
>>
>>62964876
I get the idea it might have been sort of similar, only it Ashildr would have been a new character and it wouldn't have been Clara who took the tattoo off Rigsy but some new girl the audience was meant to like. I guess the mayor would have had a different motive too, since the writer wouldn't have known her episode would lead into Heaven Sent.
>>
>>62964942
>>62965001
Is Maisie listed as being in 4 episodes this series?

Cause doubt they'll take time to have the Doctor zip back over to do stuff to Ashildr. By Christmas episode he'll be more calm and then bang his problems away into River's holes
>>
>>62965001
>Every Doctor has demonstrated this

I'm just interested in an example, but when has Pertwee done this?
>>
>>62962607
>racial quotas
>the current year
>>
>>62962607
danny pink will be The Master after Missy takes his form somehow
>>
File: 3329096-7288592039-pic4..jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
3329096-7288592039-pic4..jpg
8 KB, 320x180
Hahahah you guys really think this was the last episode of Clara, oh /TV/ you can be so hopeful at times.
>>
>>62964098
>Nigga do you not see the /s?

Is that some Reddit meme code?
>>
>>62959153
I unironically miss the RTD era when Doctor Who looked like shit.

Doctor Who was cute when it looked as shitty as the writing. It was amateur hour for sure, but it was a labor of love and I was impressed by their hard work and dedication.

Now Doctor Who looks great, but the writing hasn't improved at all. I feel insulted by professional-quality visuals with such shitty writing.
>>
>>62963210

The Doctor has never showed romantic affection to a man, even to guys who wanted to screw him..
>>
>>62964384
>Moffat wrote this episode with the clearest implications that Clara and Danny would be getting together, but then apparently changed his mind by the time he was writing the finale
Nah, Jenna said she had lunch with Moffat during the filming of early S8, before they did Listen,and he told her Danny was gonna die at the end of Series 8. Orson Pink is just a red herring to make viewers assume Clara and Danny are a safe bet so that Danny's death would be surprising. In fact that's the real problem for me with Danny, that Moffat created him as a plot device who was always meant to die a surprise twist death, and didn't bother to make Danny someone to care about or have any personality aside from being the boyfriend to the companion. It's made even worse with such an awful actor portraying him.
>>
Why are most of the semi-relevant characters introduced recently women, black or both?
>>
File: 1432927162665.png (509 KB, 526x696) Image search: [Google]
1432927162665.png
509 KB, 526x696
>>62965252
yeah she'll be back
it is going to have something to do with her falling into the time stream back in NOTD.

We will never be ble to get rid of her, maybe even Clara will be able to "possess" anybody she wants all just to stalk The Doctor
>>
>>62965403

Do you really need us to answer this question?
>>
>>62965384
>ass

Ireland please leave and take whatever those are, with you
>>
>>62965435
maybe he meant Arse
>>
>>62965435

I'll say what I always say: I wanna fuck her brains out and no amount of hate will change that. Just because I don't subscribe to the niggerly definition of ass doesn't mean I don't wanna fuck her until I die of exhaustion.
>>
>>62965421
nah, she is leaving, she already said so, but not in this episode, she will go in a different manner, not dying, all the companions have a "life after the doctor" ending, since Rose, to the Ponds, Clara is not going to be different
>>
>>62965466
>implying the only options are niggerly ass and whatever Karen has

is everything black and white in your world anon?
>>
I do hate what they did with Ashildr, she was such a good character, wasted like this, besides what happend to that jokester of last episode, she should at least have her as a second in comand, I also hate the fact that she keeps forgeting her name
>>
>>62965252
Me being hopeful would involve Clara coming back, but I think she's really dead. I'm betting her finale appearance is gonna be some splinter Clara and Five Doctors style visions.
>>
>>62965525

No. Everytime I post about Karen's ass, I always get "buh-huh-huh you can't place a dining set on her ass so it isn't an ass" replies. This definition of ass is propogated by black culture, ad for some reason has become accepted. Nice b8 tho. You got me to respond.
>>
Someone needs to compile all these "Clara is coming back" posts so we can laugh at them in 2 weeks.
>>
File: BLINK.gif (2 MB, 304x270) Image search: [Google]
BLINK.gif
2 MB, 304x270
>>62964525
No takers. Try this again during day/who/, More gullible people that will fall for it and dozens of shitposters that will try and keep you going until the thread is completely dead
>>
File: Public Service Announcement.jpg (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Public Service Announcement.jpg
51 KB, 250x250
>>62965598
>even when I literally just pointed out there's more options, obviously implying I'm not talking about nigger ass like those other dudes you stated might've been, you still lump me in with them and still imply those are the only options
>and calling out your bullshit is apparently bait
>>
>>62965598

That's just you projecting, bro. You don't need to place a dining set on it for it to be an ass, but you do need to have some differentiation between the ass and thighs.

Pic related is an example of a nice ass that's toned but not ghetto booty-tier like you're claiming everyone is saying. Please just accept that Karen Gillan has no ass. It's fine that you like no-ass girls, but you post in every fucking thread how much you love it and every fucking thread everyone disagrees. So just stop bringing it up because you already KNOW everyone else's opinions of it. At this point you're just crying for attention and it's stupid.

If you post a picture of Karen Gillan's nonexistent ass and comment on it, people are going to share their views on it as well. If you can't handle that, stop posting the gif and just go jerk off to it in private.
>>
>>62965857
>>62965598

Both of you need to take a 20 minute break from /who/, masturbate, and then come back.
>>
>>62965945

Nah, that's what I just came back from, m8.
>>
File: 1371336596461.jpg (28 KB, 280x635) Image search: [Google]
1371336596461.jpg
28 KB, 280x635
>>62965857
not the anon you are bantering with but that is just another type of ass. It doesn't make it any more or less appealing than Karens actually I'd still prefer Karen's body over that one
>>
if we're /ass/ tonight where's my Zoe booty? Or Clara bum/Peri's buns/Nyssabumper etc.?
>>
File: Peri 0003.jpg (32 KB, 711x555) Image search: [Google]
Peri 0003.jpg
32 KB, 711x555
>>62966094
k
>>
File: Peri 0013.jpg (39 KB, 710x557) Image search: [Google]
Peri 0013.jpg
39 KB, 710x557
>>62966126
>>
File: Peri 0015.jpg (27 KB, 716x544) Image search: [Google]
Peri 0015.jpg
27 KB, 716x544
>>62966162
>>
>>62966126
>>62966162
Well it's not what I assed for but I'll take it.
>>
>>62966054
Karen's body is esthetically perfect.
>>
What's on the confession dial? Is it a bunch of Moffat fuckery?
>>
>>62966186
ungodly levels of attractiveness
>>
>>62966054

Like I said, that's fine. Everyone has their own tastes. But his specific problem is that he posts that gif in almost every thread and then gets super butthurt when people say they don't like her ass. At some point you'd think he'd either stop being bothered or stop posting the gif. Something's gotta give, right?
>>
File: Peri 0011.jpg (37 KB, 711x555) Image search: [Google]
Peri 0011.jpg
37 KB, 711x555
>>62966186
yeah sorry for that.
Not really an ass man but will post of I have some
>>
>>62966210
she's a beanpole.
>>
>>62966243
No apology needed. I appreciate the whole package.
>>
File: Peri 0022.jpg (44 KB, 714x541) Image search: [Google]
Peri 0022.jpg
44 KB, 714x541
>>62966243

>>62966239
all cool but the solution is pretty simple. Just let him post and don't acknowledge him. I can't be that hard

>>62966297
>>62966228
yeah it's a nice package
>>
File: Peri 0027.jpg (28 KB, 739x555) Image search: [Google]
Peri 0027.jpg
28 KB, 739x555
>>62966388
>>
>>62966239
>gay people say they don't like her ass
fix
>>
>>62958916
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1448228483796.webm
>>
https://twitter.com/kapaldis/status/668634417410256896
>>
File: 1373061936449.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1373061936449.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>62966413

It appears I have lost my folder
>>
Now that Clara is good and dead, ideas for new companion(s)? Gotta fit the Doctor's personality, though some feel that that changes every series
>>
File: MerryChristmasWho.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
MerryChristmasWho.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>
Thank fuck she's finally dead.
Are we going to get another companion within the year, or will it be 99 different one-off specials in a row before something happens?
>>
>>62967844
It'll be River for Moffat's final series.
>>
>>62967667
That's comin along reeeeal nice like
>>
>>62959351
He's not going try to kill all muh children 'cause of fucked up rulers. Clara even said so.
It mostly likely will be "you're back, but fuck the Gallifrey, fuck the timelords, i'm out, chillin' with River"
>>
>>62967177
Maggie Smith

Also, checked
>>
>>62967844
>finally dead.
Doctor will save her. this cant be a real death. this is stupid.
>>
>two Torchwood references this series
>still no fucking word on the damn show coming back
>>
>clara is in the finale
>her only line of dialogue is "run, run you clever boy...and forget me"

what do
>>
>>62968401
At the moment I'd be happy for it to stay dead and buried, just so we can all go on pretending the shitfest that was Miracle Day never happened.
>>
>>62968401
It's now on Big Finish.
>>
>>62968759

>radio

Eh, just not my thing.
>>
>>62968769
You're literally a c_uck if you don't like based Big Finish (we love stories).
>>
Big Finish (We Love Stories).

I don't know where I am!
>>
>great moment with the doctor threatening Ashildr
>DOCTOR BE NICE
>okay

Also, pretty amazed that Clara is about to die and she chooses to make the subject about the doctor as she dies. As if Clara has absolutely no value for her own mortality.

If you're gonna call Moffat out for shit writing, then look for specific inhuman actions like this.
>>
Which one of you made up the rumour that the Eighth Doctor was going to kill Clara, and the Twelfth Doctor was going to go to Gallifrey to kill the Eighth Doctor for revenge? That shit was hilarious.
>>
File: The Ice Warriors 127.png (249 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
The Ice Warriors 127.png
249 KB, 720x576
>>62967177
Kelly Reilly and Cara Theobold a sisters. Future human companions after The Doctor lands on their collanised planet and after a fight with the episodes baddie they decide to join

or

Richard Ayoade becomes his companion and this leads to Saffron Burrows joining as a sexy alien who flirts with everyone they meet.
>>
>>62968835
>As if Clara has absolutely no value for her own mortality

Well, congratulations on completely and utterly missing the point as you did.
>>
>>62964525
Kill yourself
>>
>>62968921
I'm just saying that she's written WAY too strong for any character.

There is literally no flaws with the way Clara does anything in the series and she's presented as being able to fly the tardis, do sciencey stuff, ride a motorcycle, apparently has stronger-than-normal power over her own mind as we saw in the zygon episode, etc etc

It just goes on and on, and when she dies, OF COURSE she wants to be selfless and worry about how the doctor will feel after her death. Because she has to be written without any flaws, or else she's not this amazing character they are FORCING into the writing.

It's inorganic and terrible.
>>
>>62968961
Rude.
>>
>>62968972
She died because she tried to be smart and screwed up. This suicidal moment was weird though.
>>
Somebody explain to me Clara's personality and what kind of person she is.
>>
>>62969045
She's stupid bitch who thinks she's hot shit but sustains on luck alone, until she dies by inhaling a bird.
>>
>>62958916
you know full well this season probably won't end without her being resurrected or whatever.

No matter what they want the possibility of her replaying the character somewhere down the line and its a bit hard for a actor to come back and play a dead companion especially when the age IRL

>dem tittys
>dat more than implied sleeping with another female
>>
>>62958916

How did she die? I didn't watch the show.
>>
>>62969116
The same way a Judah did in The Crow: City of Angels
>>
>>62969116
crow got in them guts and came out her mouth

That is literally what happened
>>
>>62969058
Don't forget that she's somehow involved with EVERY important thing that's happened to The Doctor

learning his name, helping him as a kid, literally convincing him to pick a certain TARDIS, being in the life of every incarnation.

The trouble with creating a character so massively large and significant, is that you don't leave room for much larger things to be explored in future seasons.

The Doctor barely feels mysterious anymore, and we might never have a companion whose storylines are much more emulative and personal.

Amy had Van Gogh, Rory, and a fucked up childhood because of The Doctor. A real person who can easily be harmed by things.

Fuck STRONG characters. Strong characters are boring. Give me killable, emotionally vulnerable characters who make me feel for them when they're in danger.
>>
>>62969136
>>62969150
What?
>>
>>62969153
>Give me killable, emotionally vulnerable characters who make me feel for them when they're in danger.
A Sontaran with PTSD it is then
>>
File: 1426973421313.png (211 KB, 321x283) Image search: [Google]
1426973421313.png
211 KB, 321x283
>>62968835
>then look for specific inhuman actions like this
Part of Clara's growth was that she became so detached from a normal life she probably didn't even consider herself human anymore, at least by conventional standards.
The Doctor bred a proper delusionist.
>>
>>62969164
a crow that can turn into a shadowly like form flew down and went right into her stomach without leaving a scratch, she screamed for a minute then shadowy smoke came out her mouth and reformed into the crow.

Mind you this all takes place while the Doc watches
>>
>>62969164
Some nig lost his memory and has a tattoo on his neck with a number running down to zero

He calls the doctor and clara

There's a secret town of aliens that the nig struggles to remember.

Turns out nig did what nigs do, and killed some other nig.

That bitch from Game of Thrones comes in with a bigger tattoo and turns out she controls the tattoo on the nig and he's gonna die when it hits zero because the nig killed someone

Turns out the nig didn't do nuffin

Clara takes the death toll for him to basically impress the doctor with how cunning she is.

Death toll can't be taken away.

Bird/death spirit flies into her chest and smoke comes out her mouth to show that she died.

Doctor gets zapped away.

The nig probably had to take the bus home.
>>
File: 1425886512378.jpg (33 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1425886512378.jpg
33 KB, 600x337
>>62969153
>she's somehow involved with EVERY important thing that's happened to The Doctor
here we go again
>>
>>62969202
you I like you
>>
>>62969202
Sounds like a naff end to her arc? Why did she show up multiple times in the other series?
>>
>>62969231
Had to look up "naff"

Go home, brit
>>
>>62961950
>s another huge plot hole.
well duh. it was implied that she was pregnant at the end of the episode.

theres a lot of things in nu who that just get forgotten about, even way back then
(though its almost every other epidode these days)

whatever happened to that girl that was dreaming because of the alien parasite? she looked like she was going to be a future threat to clara but they just dropped the whole thing.
>>
>>62961950
Imagine that you want to change your past and succeed. Now you have no reason to go back to your past because it's different in satisfactory way, so you have no reason. So you don't change your past. Which means you did.

This is similar to grandfather paradox, sometimes referred to as "Hitler Assasination Paradox"
>>
Ashilder is a poor mans Jack
>can't remember for shit
>has a half assed immortality in that she don't age but can still be killed
>can't even time travel or go into space
>>
>>62969240
>tells British to go home
>Doctor Who thread

>Doctor Who

>Doctor Who
>>
The problem with holding Karen as some sort of sex goddess is that she's introduced as an 11 year old. Any well adjusted person should view her as a sister, or daughter, and root for Rory to look to her.

Yes. I'm worse than everybody's aunt.
>>
>>62961950
That was just a possible outcome and the main reason why she stuck with Danny in S8. It tied into Listen's theme of ambiguity; it was never explicitly stated that Orson was her descendant.
>>62969273
It was never implied she was pregnant. I don't know how the few of you who think that draw that kind of conclusion.
>>
File: american-flag-2.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
american-flag-2.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
>>62969368
this is our show now fucker

we takin it just like we took our fuckin indepdence from you inbred shits don't like it fuck off USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
File: DTP.jpg (50 KB, 626x366) Image search: [Google]
DTP.jpg
50 KB, 626x366
>>62969405
>>
>>62969405
>next companion is a old wild west cowboy
>despite all the britbongs anger the new companion teaches the Doctor how to use a gun
>said companion and the doctor get futuristic lazer guns and shoot the shit outta some daleks and cybermen
>>
>>62969438
>>next companion is a old wild west cowboy

Never knew I wanted this until now
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.