[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this show? Thinking about starting this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 420x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 420x210
What does /tv/ think of this show? Thinking about starting this with my girlfriend. I've honestly never herd of it
>>
I've never herd of it either
>>
>>62957937

I watched it earlier in the year with my sister. We were both very surprised at how good the show got towards the end. The first few episodes are a bit slow, but it really picks up after about the third of forth episode.

I'd definitely suggest giving it a go, at least.
>>
I liked it ok. I ran out of things to watch on netflix so I just started watching all the sci fi shows I've never heard of. The android is the best character and the lead chick is the worst.

Trigger warning: it features strong female characters
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-25-22h03m07s33.png (492 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-25-22h03m07s33.png
492 KB, 1024x576
>girlfriend
>>
>>62958824

Agreed. Android chick is best chick
>>
>>62957937
It was pretty comfy, I was skeptical for the first few episodes but by the end I was hooked. If you're going to binge give it a shot with a night or two.
>>
I am looking forward to season 2. Good show. Black Hole.
>>
>>62957937
First time I am hearing about it. Will have to give it a shot.
>>
thumbnail for ants?

we all love that show

also killjoys
>>
>>62957937
it's made cheaply and it started off slow. but the second half really made it all worth while. liked it. not Sg1 but if everyone remembers, SG1 first season was also shit.
>>
They hide how big 5's boobs are pretty well
>>
>>62960221
I can't keep track of any of these people by number.
>>
>>62961508
the green hair girl
>>
it got better at hiding its low budget towards the end. the pilot episode where the entire planet consisted of a couple of people in a warehouse was pretty bad but the quality steadily improved after that
>>
Made it about a third of the way through the first episode. Dropped as we saw that the reason Asian Dude was good with weapons was solely and only so that Robot Girl could look like a badass by beating him up.
>>
File: 1377687723436.jpg (8 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
1377687723436.jpg
8 KB, 276x277
>>62963301
>so that Robot Girl could look like a badass
She's a robot, fuccboi.
>>
I would duck l the waifu one.
>>
Season 2 Jodelle
>>
>>62963433
>>62963643
Don't start dumping, mods glance and think it's a waifu thread and delete it. It happened to multiple threads while it was airing.
>>
>>62962882
Bringing in one of the old Stargate directors for the last couple of episodes really helped.
>>
>>62963301
He's good at katanas because his dad was the emperor of space japan you dumb faggola.
>>
Cheesy, but good.
>>
>>62958824
>>62958879
Twooooo dozen
Anyone have this straight and in high res?
Add an extra o to Twooooo and it's spam.
>>
>>62964424
It's all those B-List ghosts asking for their own sticky.
>>
File: 1350569773695.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1350569773695.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>62964544
Laughing harder than I should be
>>
>>62957937
I read the comic when it first came out and liked it, than i forgot the name of it and couldn't find any news of it. wasn't even aware they made it a tv series until I plugged the op image into google.

now i retroactively hate it because it's just another example of trying to get some walking dead money and using comics as simply another way to shill their tv and movie script.

fuck that, image and other publishers are full of that shit now.
>>
>>62965271
Give Killjoys a go, Gets much better to the end
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.