[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this show would be a lot better if they stopped having a story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Pawn_Stars_cast.png (197 KB, 459x230) Image search: [Google]
Pawn_Stars_cast.png
197 KB, 459x230
this show would be a lot better if they stopped having a story each episode
am I really supposed to care about rick and the gang behind the scenes, its just cringe
>>
Agreed. The items themselves should be the story.
If they tightened the focus to like 2 or 3 different items an episode and actually put more emphasis on the historical relevance of each item, the show would be a lot more interesting.
>>
>>62957923
>Agreed. The items themselves should be the story.
This. The items and the history behind them all work, not the "where is that knucklehead Chumlee? Oh look he wants to bang the closing girl that jokester" shit.

But I guess that wouldn't make for good television.
>>
>>62957956
They need to move it to a different goddamn channel for those shenanigans. I want more HISTORY with my History Channel show. Not 30 seconds of quick fucking bullet points.
>>
>>62957956
I didn't think that closing girl was that attractive. She just had too much makeup, tattoos, just a real try hard look to cover up an average looking woman.
>>
>>62957835
I keep saying this to myself everytime, OP

I still watch this, along with American Pickers, because I just love to watch people talk about old american antiques on television
>>
>>62958038
book girl is best girl
>>
This show would be so much better without the two fat dummies Chum, and Hoss. You know both are fed all the info about the items before the cameras role.
>>
>>62958261
book girl is so damn cute
>>
is the old guy still alive?
>>
>>62958077
>two dumbasses going around talking to literal retards and rednecks about buying rusty old useless shit

The man who pitched this idea must have been Cicero or something.
>>
>>62957835

You just described every reality show on the History channel.

They feel the need to shoehorn some half-assed, potboiler story line into every show for some fucking reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 474x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 474x543
>>62962048
>she will never get flustered by your rare book
>>
their acting is horrendous.
>>
>>62957835
I feel the same way about American Restoration. I just want to see more of how they fix things up and them being awesome at that but instead they devote so much time to stupid bullshit like "we're going go-kart racing, the loser sweeps up the shop" or "My son's getting a job at Fudruckers so I can teach him about real life, oh and a camera crew will be filming him at work just like all your real world kid's bosses let them do, right? hurr durr"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.