[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone watched Sense8? thoughts? comments?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: geena_rocerro_sens8_credits.png (496 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
geena_rocerro_sens8_credits.png
496 KB, 640x360
has anyone watched Sense8?

thoughts? comments?
>>
>>62957301

gay as fuck
>>
The tranny was hot
>>
>>62957327
who?
>>
the dick on dick on dick on dick on inverted dick orgy gave me a giant boner. I had to repent.
>>
I was mildly entertained, but it's unoriginal and went nowhere. I can't imagine I'll end up even attempting season 2.
>>
>>62957350

Jamie Clayton senpai.
>>
I watched it twice through.
>>
Repetitious with no climax. Like steady masturbation with no masturbatory aids; nothing comes of it.
They made a rainbow cast but made everyone alike. Yes one might be a thief and another a cop but they were all the same doing the same thing. It would have been interesting if they had a diverse cast with diverse reactions that slowly homogenize because of their group-think, but everyone experienced everything the same.
>Wow, where am I?
>You're on the other side of the world
>Wow it's so different from where I am
>But we are all the same underneath
Bravo
>>
Didn't like it at all at first, but over time the tranny grew on me and the finale was awesome. I can't wait for the next season.
>>
>>62957440
oh, thanks senpaitachi

shes hot
>>
>>62957394
Did you take him in your mouth like communition?
>>
>>62957683
>the tranny grew on me
hot
>>
>>62957301
I think it's fucking great.

It is pretty divisive though, so it might not be for everyone.

I'd suggest you watch the first few episodes (or the entire first season, it's not very long).
If by that point you're not at least convinced the show's got potential, drop it, If by that point you see potential, even a little, then consensus (as well as my opinion) is the show gets a lot better from there.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 618x412
>>62957828
Kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.