[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike or Joel and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (744 KB, 666x457) Image search: [Google]
image.png
744 KB, 666x457
Mike or Joel and why?
>>
>>62953247
Mike because he has better delivery and is a better straight man. He also looks like an astronaut.
>>
>>62953247
Mike, because Joel is hiring Felicia Day for the MST3K reboot.
>>
>>62953247
Joel because he was funnier and more of a father-figure to the robots. Mike was more like just a fellow dumbass roommate to the bots.
>>
>>62953247

I love both, but Joel is a bit mopey while Mike has better energy.
>>
JOIKE
>>
Joel.

Joel's laid back line delivery and mannerisms made the show a lot more comfy to me. Not to say Mike sucked in comparison. He was just a notch below for me.

Mike's era also suffered from host segments that had nothing to do with the movie. Especially the Sci-fi Channel season 8 when they had the characters flying through time. Joel's host segments were mostly on-topic which was more preferable to me.
>>
>>62954113
>Especially the Sci-fi Channel season 8
To be fair, this was forced on them by the network, but season 8 is still the best season the show ever did.

I never liked the invention exchange except for some that Clay and Frank did, and more Frank is always good.
>>
>>62954221
dude, the invention exchanges were the best part!
>>
Felicia Day is going to be better than any of the bads anyway, none of this matters.
>>
>>62954386
Go away, camel fucker.
>>
>>62953448
>He also looks like an astronaut.
he is not supposed to be an astronaut tho senpai
>>
>>62955672
Then what is he doing in space?
>>
>>62955739

You should really just relax.
>>
Joel. No reason in particular.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.