[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does he rank as an actor? As a producer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ventura_conspiracy_sq.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ventura_conspiracy_sq.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Where does he rank as an actor? As a producer?
>>
C actor
B+ producer
A- wrestler
A govenor
>>
>>62953083

>C actor
guy was in predator
PREDATOR
he's B grade
>>
>>62953150
Ya but he was in The Master of Disguise
>>
don't like how, when he's losing an argument, he tries to purposefully intimidate anyone he interviews by reminding them how was a marine who did awful things blah blah blah

we get it! you're a big guy! but we're not in Vietnam anymore Governer
>>
>>62953655
>marine

Just kill yourself already Jim you gay little manlet
>>
I was on an episode of Conspiracy Theory. I won't say which one or give explicit details because dox, but ask me anything.

Met Tyler Ventura (he was tweaking and twitching and high as a kite), Sean Stone (total fucking arrogant prick) and Jesse Ventura (he was awesome and really nice).

It's fake as fuck. They didn't even know what the episode was going to be about as they were filming it and were just making it up as they went along.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>62953699
or SEAL ... whatever

my point still stands. he's a bully who doesn't like not getting his way
>>
>>62953871
How many times did Jesse have his Parkinson's shakes
>>
File: 6632.jpg (33 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
6632.jpg
33 KB, 665x385
>>62952575
DT picked him as VP
life is good
>>
>>62954094
He's anti Trump
>>
>>62953976

None that I saw. It was like 4 years ago, though.

He was the one I spent the least amount of time with, though. I was with the crew the entire day and Jesse only arrived to film one scene (that took about half an hour to do) then I spent the rest of the day with Sean and Tyler and their crew.

Jesse was super nice, though. Very talkative and friendly. His son is nice, too, but man when we met them at the hotel they were staying at his son was twitching like he'd just loaded up with meth or something.
>>
MIHND CONTROL
>>
HIDDEN POWER, SECRETS, COVER UPS, CORRUPTION
>>
>>62954887
>>62955662
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw
>>
He's a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus.
>>
SUPER THERMITE
>>
>>62955699
Bye tough guy
>>
>>62955699
>those comments still
>>
>>62955699
>all those buttblasted truthers in the comments
>>
>>62955855
>Opie & Anthony are the biggest douchebags in the history of radio, they are the mouth piece of the government, they support the Bush doctrine, they're openly racist assholes, they justify lies of the government, they jump on homeless people's food (literally), these people are just evil frustrated haters, I've listened to a couple of their shows by accident, they have no class, they can't even construct an argument, all they do is yell curse words, how these people even have a radio show is a complete mystery to me, I wouldn't be surprised if they were right wing propagandists payed to lie and distort things like fox news.
>>
>>62955855
>being a O&A Kek
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.