[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seen this show, /tv/? Thoughts? I think it's right up your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: F2omOLXV1v0.market_maxres.jpg (175 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
F2omOLXV1v0.market_maxres.jpg
175 KB, 1264x711
Seen this show, /tv/? Thoughts?

I think it's right up your alley, who else talks about why tipping should be banned, why circumcision is ridiculous, and why the modern 40h work week is bad for business.
>>
>>62948515
It should not be a show. It was better as 3 minute college humor shorts.
>>
>>62948515

That gay fucking haircut makes me want to kick him in the teeth.
>>
>>62948557
Yeah well thats probably the point, he's a dick but for the right reasons.
>>
I wish there wasn't so many skits.
>>
>>62948515
Went from fact based and clever to liberal biased and boring when it went to tru(ly liberal as fuck) tv.
>>
>>62948515
>>62948627

Obvious shilling.

Also, the series simply can't sustain its quality on tv. Aside from the stuff they recycled from collegehumor it's coming off as a lot of filler.
>>
File: JG in Prisoners.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
JG in Prisoners.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>62948557
he's going for the Gyllenhaair look
>>
>>62949163
>This victim mentality over a fucking political ideology

Congrats it's your first week on 4chan. Be sure to call me reddit to fit in.
>>
>>62949244
I didnt get that impression much but I can sort of see where youre coming from... I dunno, seems pretty concise when you look at a 20 minute episode length and how it fits in a good 5 or 6 points
>>
>>62948557
>makes me want to kick him in the teeth.
And then fuck him in his toothless mouth you gay

why else do you watch a show and just focus on a man's haircut?
>>
>>62951379
Fuck off Reddit
>>
shill shill shill shill
>>
I like the show, why isn't there a torrent for this week's episode?
>>
>>62948515
>that stupid haircut
>that smug as fuck grin

I don't know what kind of idiot would actually watch this based on that picture. Seems like all it would cater to would be those contrarian dicks in their first year of college that think since they watch shit like this and John Oliver they think they have the world figured out.
>>
>>62952560

Yes his look is bad but it's a good show
>>
>>62952560

Him looking like an asshole is part of his bit. He is an asshole. A well-meaning one, but still someone that's bringing up things people don't want to hear or think about, and doing it in a way which makes it difficult to ignore. Nobody in the US wants to even think about the kind of change that would be required to eliminate tipping, much less the other shit he points out. So he's an asshole, even if he's right.
>>
>>62952662
Is it like the other shit College Humor and Cracked put out?

If so, I'll just spend ten minutes on Wikipedia researching their topic of discussion and cut out the hipsters and swearing to try and be funny.
>>
>>62952702
>even if he's right

In your opinion, you mean.
>>
>>62951876
>hurr durr noticing a man's hair makes you a faggot!
how fucking retarded are you? just fuck off shilling your shitty show that nobody cares about adam
>>
>>62952702
>>62948627
Could you just fuck off already? This show is dogshit
>>
>>62952970

I'm sorry, I'll let you get back to your Star Wars threads.
>>
>>62948627
>he's a dick but for the right reasons.
No, he's just a dick with an agenda. His reasons aren't inherently right or wrong, they're just his opinions.

Also, you aren't going to get people to agree with you by being a tool. All being a dick does is polarize people's opinions.
>>
>>62953066
Thanks reddit, that'd be nice.
>>
>>62952841
It's okay dude.
I just hope you and your future husband have a happy life together.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.