[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU SHOT ME, BRUH! What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 776x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 776x391
>YOU SHOT ME, BRUH!

What did he mean by this?
>>
"I dindu nuffin."
>>
>>62946654
He really didn't though
>>
>>62946696

He made the cops angry, which is more than enough when you're black.
>>
>>62946788

When the police tell you to put your phone away, just do it. Don't shout "FUCK YOU, PIG-ASS BITCH!"
>>
>>62947256

This. You'd think with all of the examples of police killing people, they wouldn't chimp out on the cops but it keeps happening. If you sit down and shut up, you probably won't get executed.
>>
>>62948346
That's kinda the point though...
No man should be forced to sit there and be shamed like that and just take it. You can't keep letting them get away with it.
>>
He literally did nothing
>>
>>62948635

yes the blacks should stop getting away with their crimes.
>>
>>62948635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
>>
>>62948667

He was yelling at the cop and talking shit. While he absolutely has the right to do that, he also shouldn't have been shocked that the cop got angry at him. We're talking about New Year's Eve - possibly the most stressful night a police officer has to endure.

Mess with the bull, get the horns.
>>
File: image.gif (22 KB, 330x189) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22 KB, 330x189
>>62949686

>the bull
>>
>>62949686
Is yelling really a good enough reason to shoot somebody?
>>
>>62949686
>white cop
>a bull
Top kuk
>>
>>62950311
Yes, actually, it is.

The job of the police is to keep the peace, people who don't respect the peace will do more harm to more people than the one cop who shoots a criminal.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.